Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (17079 Views)

9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Go and push him aside na

In due time.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Ayoswit(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
k
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by joachim3910(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-cjn-will-resign-el-rufai/
The thunder that will fire that your mouth is still doing press up . Serial killer .

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Beadex1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria Arise.... this country is leading to some where bad. Hell Rufai you are drunk
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by blackboy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
With all the allegations of how you became a billionaire you never resign. He thinks everyone is a fool. El Rufia show example and resign. You are corrupt
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by lomprico(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
And u didn't advice kemi to do so when her forgery case came up.

ModaFucking hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Probity100: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by chukadiho1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
But you are not the CJN. Always in the look out for trouble. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by grregg04: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Watching in 3D undecided undecided
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Exposedforall: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
tell Ganduje to resign first
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:
Is this not one of the cabal speaking?

But you can't advise a certain governor colleague of yours caught on clips receiving dollars to resign in other to respect that office baa?

The hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks to high heavens undecided
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by sfsmng: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mtchewww
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by halohs: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
I am really sad hearing/seeing this from El-rufai........Has he told Ganduje to fvcking resign. I have lost all respect for this fvcking dwarf. Used to be a fan, read his book(accidental servant) but I regret it right now. Fvcking asshole.

Hope he sees this.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
but you are not the CJN but just a local Kaduna midget ... How come this bigot didn't give Ganduje such advice

Exactly ..........

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by frankwyte: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Drawning man!
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by YESpParticipant: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tell Ganduje to resign first then the CJN will follow suit
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by pavoda: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tell you man Ganduje to resign
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Uptown7(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
It sure is gonna be fun when the culture wars become an actual war and we're all out there throwing branded grenades at each other wearing body armor emblazoned with the logos of our corporate sponsors.
El-rufai my second choice for President
Sai Baba
Bias
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Ayodele19: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
If I were kaduna state governor, I would have resigned. Due to incompetence.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by gurunlocker: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Just like Gandollar resigned?

I believe people are yet to know and understand the motive behind this CJN saga....
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
El-rufai u should have resigned since u couldn't contain the killing in kaduna state.

This man is a pure terrorist.

In. A sane society rufai should have resigned by now.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by fergie001: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
So your fellow Gov. Ganduje couldn't be advised to resign ba?

Nonsense sycophant...
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by afiansel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seems El-rufai forgot thay one high ranking Army chief didn't declare his Dubai properties and he is still in active service. You guys know what you are trying to prevent.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by FLYFIRE(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
El-Rufai goes after GMB

"Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new. Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history."

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/04/el-rufai-buhari-should-stick-facts
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Lorenzop: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hey Midget, unfortunately for you, the CJN will not resign....you idiot.s can't force him out, we all know your plans
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
If im Buhari I will resign with the way he responded to questions during the interview yesterday.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by madridsta007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-cjn-will-resign-el-rufai/

El-Rufai, is that what your Whatsapp group have decided to push? This stepping down narrative?

Did you step down when, in your state, over a thousand Shiites were massacred? A crime against humanity?
Did you step down when, on video and on record, you confessed to be paying Fulani herdsmen aliens who have killed thousands in Southern Kaduna?
Did you step down when the High Chief was abducted and then murdered following a meeting with you?

Shut up, El-Rufaii!
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Had it been the CJN is a northerner hell rufai would have defended him and he would continue to retain his position.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akuko mbe
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by jonneljonn(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
WHY WILL HE RESIGN??WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT U HAAVE NOT DONEWHY HAVE U NT RESIGNED AS A GOV
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
so the plan is to remove him through pressure?
it is never going to work.
there is no way you guys are going to have candidates for river state election
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by ojuu4u(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
As a chief security officer of kaduna, you are supposed to resign when there were breaking down of law and orde
Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Hope Uzodinma (Pictures) / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.