Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (17212 Views)

9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by DOCKY2020(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
See who's talking...advice your fulani brothers first....idiot
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by pinkbarby: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
All this politicians sha....
You should all repent coz Hell is Real
Paradise is not fake
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by pinkbarby: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
All this politicians sha....
You should all repent coz Hell is Real
Paradise is not Scam
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by dappyboy: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
why has Ganduje not resigned?
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by captaingee: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
All this politicians sef....
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by brojoshua: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Those corrupt leaders have neither conscience nor shame. They are lawless, wickedly corrupt, mean, selfish, blind, greedy, selfish, blind, myopic, unjust, etc. They have by their wickedness and corrupt have sunk the country and they have not yet finished with the country unless people stop them
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by fm7070: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
What if he was Ganduje, he will hang himself on iroko tree. Hell Rufai and his senseless comments
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by fortunechy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
If I were Thunder I would have fired this uselessly useless governor
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Ahmeduana(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
SHOULD HE didn't RESIGN WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT?
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by omoranmilowo: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Your words is meaningless Rufai.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by ighedosajam2018: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
So that's their game plan for the CJN to eventually resign,so that they can bring in thier stooge to do thier bidding hmm..so sad
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by micheljhonas: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
So that's their game plan for the CJN to eventually resign,so that they can bring in their stooge to do their bidding hmm..so sad
Clash Miro Latest
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by reuben79: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
see mumu talk from dirty mouth,go and tell gandollar 5m dollars and oshomole 55m dollars to resign first...dis time around cabal of northern plann will nt work
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seriously? shocked
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by reuben79: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
dappyboy:
why has Ganduje not resigned?
d governor is seriously sick,he did samethin for kemi adeosun and he later put he sister their
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Menusvan: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
It sure is gonna be fun when the culture wars become an actual war and we're all out there throwing branded grenades at each other wearing body armor emblazoned with the logos of our corporate sponsors.
El-rufai my second choice for President
Sai Baba
A bigot and Muslim terrorist
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Codes151(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fool
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by truthstands20: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
And why hasn't your pay master president resign over his inability to show Nigerians his WAEC certificate. He has been disgracing himself up and down especially the last town hall meeting he had on Wednesday. It was a big shame. The IQ was more than low even for a local government chairman. Watch out for Nigerians on 16 Feb 2019.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by tsephanyah(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Menusvan:

Actually Jahwist
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by tsephanyah(f): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Menusvan:

Actually Jehovist
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by islandmoon: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
the midget still have no sense, how many people have died just under his watch through kidnappings, herdsmen attack and even traditional leaders were killed over attempt to install emir in Christian domain, has the religion bigot resigned? ode!!
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Patode: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since the CCB can only prosecute or try public office holders, if he resigns, there can no longer be a case. If he remains in office, he cannot sit as a judge over his own case as the chairman of NJC. To remain in office, he is damaged with no integrity.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Equations(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
El Rufai is Mad
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by bikefab(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hypocrite. Go tell your brother from the dollar video clip to resign, tell your party men and asslickers who have varying cases with EFCC to resign.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
If I Were El Rufai I Will Hang My Self Because Of The Innocent Blood On My Head
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by badoh(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
So that another northerner can fill the post abi? Nonsense. In a saner clime, inability of buhari to present his certificate should be enough to disqualify him from the race.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Omololupromise: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Remember Ganduje have not resign el rufai why
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by LWKM(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
He has not asked Bubu to resign knowing that Bubu entered the seat with NEPA Bill
Limitednow:
Is this not one of the cabal speaking?

But you can't advise a certain governor colleague of yours caught on clips receiving dollars to resign in other to respect that office baa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote Regains Africa’s Richest Title From Johan Rupert / Fashola Laments Lagos-Ibadan/2nd Niger bridge Budget Cuts by NASS / Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.