Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,978 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai (17207 Views)

9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by sexy74(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-cjn-will-resign-el-rufai/
true talk, but you should know you are not so shot the fork up.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Ten06(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
El rufai has gone mad. What is El Rufai waiting before he resign his governorship??
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
The CJN should step aside.

El-Rufai the useless man speaks and u feel he is right... That should be serving life sentence for all the atrocities committed in Kaduna...

Is Buhari better? What about Ganduje the chief bribe collector full recorded on Utube
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by onunwa21(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Thank God u re not the CJN
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by asksteve(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:
Is this not one of the cabal speaking?

But you can't advise a certain governor colleague of yours caught on clips receiving dollars to resign in other to respect that office baa?

Don't mind the shameless man.
He couldn't advice Mr. Transmission and the long list of APC dumb asses and crocks to resign.
Hypocrite.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
El-Rufai the useless man speaks and u feel he is right... That should be serving life sentence for all the atrocities committed in Kaduna...

Is Buhari better? What about Ganduje the chief bribe collector full recorded on Utube

You must be ignorant when it comes to your constitution.

Ganduje enjoys immunity until the end of his tenure.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

You must be ignorant when it comes to your constitution.

Ganduje enjoys immunity until the end of his tenure.
so Fayose didn't have immunity when EFCC were hovering over Ekiti state arresting and intimidating his loyalists emmh... You must be ignorant of the foolish constitution you have in Nigeria....it is an example of Animal Farm
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
so Fayose didn't have immunity when EFCC were hovering over Ekiti state arresting and intimidating his loyalists emmh... You must be ignorant of the foolish constitution you have in Nigeria....it is an example of Animal Farm

Was Fayoshe arrested or do you want random people to be picked up even under the bridge in Kano?

Ignoramus.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

Was Fayoshe arrested or do you want random people to be picked up even under the bridge in Kano?

Ignoramus.
so those departments and parasatiles in Kano has ghost working in them abi....so u don't know that EFCC didn't wait until Fayose left office before they were arresting the SA, Clerk, etc

U must be naive or probably u just arrived from planet Jupiter
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
so those departments and parasatiles in Kano has ghost working in them abi....so u don't know that EFCC didn't wait until Fayose left office before they were arresting the SA, Clerk, etc

U must be naive or probably u just arrived from planet Jupiter
You say you saw a video of Ganduje receiving kickbacks yet, you want to pick up random people.

That sounds smart to you?
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:
You say you saw a video of Ganduje receiving kickbacks yet, you want to pick up random people.

That sounds smart to you?
I can see u are not smart....investigation involves questioning those departments were money meant for project were a located how it was distributed and who handled the contract...who collected money. So it involves a lot... With the contractors talking ,then it is easy to know how that money showed up in that video...

To be sincere , you are not intelligent
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
I can see u are not smart....investigation involves questioning those departments were money meant for project were a located how it was distributed and who handled the contract...who collected money. So it involves a lot... With the contractors talking ,then it is easy to know how that money showed up in that video...

To be sincere , you are not intelligent

You are unintelligent, dishonest and cruel.

Maybe onnonoghen's PA and driver should also be arrested.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

You are unintelligent, dishonest and cruel.

Maybe onnonoghen's PA and driver should also be arrested.
you are myopic, unlearned, a bigot...

Who needs a quick orientation from weak dissenting mind
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:
you are myopic, unlearned, a bigot...

Who needs a quick orientation from weak dissenting mind

Bigot?

On what basis?
Perhaps you simply throw around words you've overheard others use.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by veesolely1: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
but you are not the CJN but just a local Kaduna midget ... How come this bigot didn't give Ganduje such advice

Don't mind the idiot 'hellufai'

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

Bigot?

On what basis?
Perhaps you simply throw around words you've overheard others use.

Go and educate yourself about politics in Nigeria....this government is very selfish, sectional, vengeful, sentimental in all its appointments...

Only Zombies are blinded and neck stiff to what goes on
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by GavelSlam: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fourwinds:

Go and educate yourself about politics in Nigeria....this government is very selfish, sectional, vengeful, sentimental in all its appointments...

Only Zombies are blinded and neck stiff to what goes on

How does your ranting explain the term bigot You used earlier?

It rankles that your kind who support a known thief like Atiku are first to call others Zombies.

Talk about irony.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

How does your ranting explain the term bigot You used earlier?

It rankles that your kind who support a known thief like Atiku are first to call others Zombies.

Talk about irony.
says who? Have you seen me mentioning Atiku here? Nonsense...

He is in the same class of corrupt people Buhari has in his government....

U are the Zombie who can not see beyond your nose rather follow blindly
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Agadaemmy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls Man, just be fair to everyone. Remember that u will one day leave that office.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by degamemaster(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

But you can't advise a certain governor colleague of yours caught on clips receiving dollars to resign in other to respect that office baa?

Don't mind the stupid incompetent midget. He couldn't advise Buhari to resign over his failure to produce his school certificate but he's here talking about someone else.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Says the man that instigated kaduna crises hellRufai if the dead of countless lives in kaduna didn't maje u resign nothing ever will..
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by IFY124(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/onnoghen-cjn-will-resign-el-rufai/
As chief security of the state,and I witness such kills and a great I would have stepped aside,not even to talk a sitting governor saying he paid people to stop such killings .shame on you.is this your own understanding of integrity?
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Tempofabu: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
The damnable hypocrite midget is simply using the concept of reverse psychology to implore the CJN to opt out hence pave way for a presidency cabal anoited replacement.

And did this fool asked Abdulrasheed Maina, Lawal Babachir/Daura, VP Osinbajo(#5B NEMA scandal), AGF-Malami, Prof.Yusuf NHIS sec, Ahmed Sirika
(#1.5B Air Nigeria logo scam), Madam Kemi Adeosun/
Adebayo Shittu, Obono-Obla and the most trending sensational Ganduje's babanriga dollar bribe stuffing scandal among the many corrupt & indicted APC members to resign?

The wicked man never contemplate resigning even when he failed as a CSO of Kaduna state but wickedly went about compensating the killer fulani terrorists.
He has felt the difficulty of removing him and now try to make the cjn feel sorry! see aboki dey use sense. e pe for a south south man. go ahead and intimidate him. boko haram Governor
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by Danaire(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:

Don't mind dat ignoramus imp.
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by CodeTemplar: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Says the man who paid killers of his people. . .
Re: Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai by EagleNest(m): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2019
El-Rufai the hypocrite!
El-Rufai the religious bigot!
El-Rufai the enemy of Nigeria unity!
Go and tell Buhari and Ganduje to resign first to protect the office they're occupying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days / The Three Major Projects Osinbajo Commissioned In Uyo, @ Its 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.