Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. (1892 Views)

Please Help! She Can't Bear The Pain / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Solved
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Tripleanthony(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
seriously dude. the girl was raped and you didn't feel the emotional trauma she will be going through, most relationship this days is all about sex. before you start a relationship try making her your friend, then best friends before any other thing. right now she need you than ever and you are here talking about how your feeling drop. you reason like Buhari sha, am a professional Psychologist/Counsellor you can help me with her detail to bring the best of her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you had loved her as you said (85%), your resentment should have been towards the robber for daring to obtain by force what is yours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by solz007(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oops I'm so sorry for U guys!
Bruh' these are times Real friends are needed the most she needs U more than ever to push through this... talking about Love?? it isn't something that just falls in place we all gotta work towards making it work well.! even when we get tired sometimes just try and make some sacrifices for those people we claim we Love.

At least she was honest with U about what really happened some girls will be scared of losing their guys so it's better they lie to keep them boys.. she didn't cause she Loves U Bruh' So reciprocate the Love. Let's put it like this toast again start a fresh cause U are feeling like she cheated on U or something So just forgive her in your mind even when she isn't at fault...LOL! I nor if I make some sense Here shah#Unedited
Take Heart Bro.. Sh!ts always happens

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by LuciferVirgin: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
She just got pregnant for another guy and is scared of aborting it.

The rape story is just for you to brace yourself up for when her stomach starts protruding.

Las las, you will raise a bastard as your son.
This is what happens when you date a feminist.

*spits angry

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by mezarddinny: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
you even went to her house to greet her.... I trust myself, I won't even near her again, useless girl

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
mezarddinny:
you even went to her house to greet her.... I trust myself, I won't even near her again, useless girl

Aah, bros�
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by marvin906(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
dude that chick needs you now more than ever so get your act together and support her

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Deicide: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
So armed robbers still day rape girls for this 21st century? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
undecided Get yuh head right son... Dix situation x not bout u,stop making it to be bout yuhself...

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Auladimeji(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Like if you don't believe this story undecided

Listening to Atewo by Badoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by IamPlato(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Somebody Told You She Was Raped and All You Can Say Is That Your Emotions Dropped from 85 to 5. Young Man You Are Not Okay. Your Life Should Drop To 5%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by DMerciful(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
You should have taken her to the doctor for check up as well as prevent any possible pregnancy. Stop being emotional and take charge. Her story however seems suspicious! How can one man rape a girl with 3 other persons around!
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by IamPlato(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

The rape story is just for you to brace yourself up for when her stomach starts protruding.

*spits angry
Virginlucifer na Wetin You Father Satan Minister To Your Heart Be That abi

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Uglymugg: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
Since you now resent your girlfriend, why don't you beat her for allowing herself to be raped by a gun wielding man? Some of you have zero emotional intelligence, it amazes me that people like you will be parents someday.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
vowsng:
Very early last two days, my girl friend sent a message to inform me that armed robbers broke into their apartment and carted away their cash, her laptop and her smart phone, I felt for them considering the situation of things and how long she stayed after she lost her former phone before she bought the said stolen one.

As I was just consoling her, she dropped the bomb shell, she was also rapped by the robber, I dropped the call immediately, this is one of the things I watch in nollywood, didn't know it exists/still exits.

I quickly prepared and took a cab to their apartment, it was just as she managed to describe the incident to me but at las, it was only one robber they saw enter the house with speculation that others if any may have stayed outside, she stays with her mum and 3 siblings of 15 years and less.

How could this happen, I mean the rape side of the story, considering it was just one guy, so I thought to myself, the robber must have to drop his gun somewhere there, pull his clothes and proceed, and couldn't she have protested? Anyways, this is a story for another day.

My problem right now is, immediately she told me she was rapped, a feeling of resentment towards her enveloped me, I love this babe so much but right now I can't say for sure what my feeling is about, I pity her but my emotions and feelings towards her dropped almost to 5% from probably 85.

I need advice on how to go about all this, I don't want a temporary emotion or resentment to cost me something I value so much or would regret later, cause this is my first time in this kind of dilemma.
Protested? So he'll pick the gun and blow out her brains? Hollywood movies messing with your head or did you sign her up for any karate class? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by ValCon888: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
You deserve slap. The rape happened 2 days ago.
Instead of rushing to go and buy her postinor2 to prevent unwanted pregnancy, you're crying on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
He feels this way because him and his gf were never best of friends .

I bet it started with lust, then sex all d way.

Anyways op, if you truly love her like u claim, the trauma she went through should be your main headache and not because another guy fucvked her ,because I know that's what u will be thinking , u are not even considering the fact that she was RAPED ,at gun point! Smhhhhh.
Anyways give her postinor and for Christ sakes just try and understand the gravity of what she went through.
I feel for her cry
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Protested? So he'll pick the gun and blow out her brains? Hollywood movies messing with your head or did you sign her up for any karate class? undecided

Don't mind the guy!

He prefers her dead than alive and raped .

That's the kind of love we have these days . Selfish lust! People will call it love . love indeed !
Let something bad happen to either the guy or lady , one of them go begin think selfishly , withdraw steps and japa!
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by LordsBattleAxe(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
You have to brace up and comfort at her weakest. Gloss over the fact you resent her now . Wait until she's back on her feet and stronger, before you take any decision. Relationship noh be do or die. wink
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by AnonymousBee: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Men always want to manipulate to their selfish desires. They don't care if you die as far as their lustful desires are satisfied.

No sympathy for the girl

May God help us to get it right
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by lilmax(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
we've seen this a thousand times

guy do not take any action now, just be with her and OBSERVE

if you take action now she'll blackmail you, so sit her down and listen to her.CAREFULLY

something's not right if you think she's lying

you can even record her talking and investigate from her words

ask her again in a month time and you'll see the difference

remove emotions and think logically, because girls these days do not really say the truth when it comes to rape

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Honestly, the girl deserves someone better. She was RAAAAAPED!!! How is that her fault?!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

Your brain is filled with akamu.
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
This your reaction simply means you were sexually attracted to her never in love, your feelings dimished to 5% cos in your head, she slept with someone else, your concern is your feelings not the trauma she went through, she deserves someone better, you are a selfish person that cares about himself alone.
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
This your reaction simply means you were sexually attracted to her never in love, your feelings dimished to 5% cos in your head, she slept with someone else, your concern is your feelings not the trauma she went through, she deserves someone better, you are a selfish person that cares about himself alone.

Try get sense na, this 'you never loved her enough' blackmail is now obsolete.
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
vowsng:

Try get sense na, this 'you never loved her enough' blackmail is now obsolete.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: I Can't Bear The Fact That She Was Raped. by Originalsly: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Something is not right. Robbed and raped?..... and letting you know by text message? One robber?...with 15 yr old boy and 2 others in the house? You need to ask the others about the incident and not swallow what she says.
On being raped..... that's not something a woman ever wants to talk about....and if she does.... just don't interrupt or question.... just console her.

As a guy... your gf got raped.... all your thoughts should be on finding and kicking the guy to death...a natural instinct Guess you're different.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Don Finally Pick My Call! / Nigerians Disgusted After A Man Body-Shamed A Lady On Live TV Show / I Only Fvck With Dope Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.