Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (53976 Views)

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shikini:
Eeyaaa ..... "Rest in Peace" to all zombies that will die tonight
on getting this confirmation

Guy you over wicked grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Aryin87(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Some times, I look at our youths and I shake my head in pity. This is a man that had not been to the US for a very long time because he had a case to answer. It was reported that the visa was issued to him without precondition meaning he wouldn't be arrested. These are so influential na so lobbying for a visa can't be a problem for them na. This arrangee has shown that this man is not trustworthy and honest. What are you people now celebrating bayii!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ijebulogic:
This is what Nigeria has become? Even our candidate is excited to land USA
There was no reason for him to be excited about going to the US. It's not like it's his first time,when he has a family there. But since Apc made it a campaign issue,they dared him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by CeediPee(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice one the waziri of Adamawa

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Seun360(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Won't change the fact that he will suffer another defeat come February the 16th.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by micah04: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shame on all Buharist!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by 4gunners(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pweezy:
Crazy old men. They go abroad and see better infrastucture and enslave nigerians here
It's just crazy. The enter their metro stations, good hospitals, beautiful airport, and yet they come back here to loot the country dry. I'm speechless. APC/PDP doesn't mean good for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by maryalloy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oyah what else do they (zombies) want him to do again.
Am totally ATIKUlated

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Xano(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
I swear I would like him to visit
Interesting
Now you swear... you are 'funny' dude.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Xano(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
Interesting
Now you swear... you are 'funny' dude.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by breezeng: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by MPESA(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:

Kindly Check your BP bro.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Asshurbanipall: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shut up useless zombeee. You know nothing. Go and eat amala. cheesy

[s]
Aryin87:
Some times, I look at our youths and I shake my head in pity. This is a man that had not been to the US for a very long time because he had a case to answer. It was reported that the visa was issued to him without precondition meaning he wouldn't be arrested. These are so influential na so lobbying for a visa can't be a problem for them na. This arrangee has shown that this man is not trustworthy and honest. What are you people now celebrating bayii!!!
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by egojeny1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nawa o. 5 pages already

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Timmi: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
is this an achievement for you?. Slave mentality displayed. Show me your friends and I will know ……… These are the original thief thief and those rallying around him are also thieves - bird of the same feather. OBJ have said it all and I wonder what Atiku promised him since Atiku said all his friends will be enriched by him if he wins the election.
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by micah04: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Aryin87:

My friend shut up!!!Just few months back you said Atiku will never be able to enter US and when he finally entered you suddenly switch to saying another nonsense...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by maestroferdi: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku, smooth operator...no noises...

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by 4gunners(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Did anybody notice the huge number of people looking at this thread. Scroll down.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Runsmania(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Praise Thy Lord.......
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by rapid101(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Na you wan teach am? grin Go drink garri abeg
y I de quote am na
U forget say na zombie

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by MPESA(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
The pics is doctored and Engineered

And also nursed sir grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by LuciferVirgin: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
ROTTENBBQGRILLS was rushed to a shrine minutes ago.

He collapsed and peed on himself after viewing this thread.

Put him in your prayers people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by mabea: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
What's this one saying

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Ogaga87(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
contigiency:

Go and sit down. This is nothing. it will not stop the obvious defeat that is staring at him.

Just leave your pregnant tears to gush out so that you can be free

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by wonder233: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
This zombie is now typing incoherently... Sarrki's friends, please I beg you guys to go and be with him in this great moment of depression, we no wan hear say person commit suicide o!
sarrki:
grin

Wailers are running mad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
No Sleep For ZOMBIES Tonight..!..ATIKUOBI2019 Or Naija Go Burn

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by maisauki: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
And dat is an achievement?
Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Guide777(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
This has come to a point when Cassius Clay alias Mohammed Ali , gives the last upper cut....
Boom...wetin remain....Lai , Garba , Femi and whats name of the other liar? wetin remain?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by Omonoba1: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
The number of persons viewing g this thread no be here o

1 Like

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by stronger9: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is the end of APC and lies. What else shall they use to campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES by umbroxxx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
pls where is that monumental zombie that makes rotten SUYA (barbeque) i eagerly await your rebuttal... this must be FAKE NEWS it must be president ATIKU's double he has corruption case to answer in US he dare not step foot on US kikikiki pls i love to hear you wail and pls don't disappoint us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.