Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (66271 Views)

Shehu Sani Reaction To Government Freezing #endsars Accounts / Sen. Shehu Sani's Reaction To Gov Bello's Handling Of NCDC Officials / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Racoon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy grin It's done and dusted.APC what next pls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Ogaga87(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.

You guys no longer care, shame will torment you people from now till handover date... Lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by mycar: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
smiley cool
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by abmethod: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Like for buhari share for atiku

1 Like 17 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Otakom87(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dear Festus keyamo, what will your next rhetoric be now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ClearFlair: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
beamtopola:
The zombies wont sleep today. Buhari is not willing to contest but because of these greedy people( tinubu, oshomole) the wont allow the man to say i wont contest. For your info elrufai has already prepared buhari conceding speech and hangover note. My yoruba brothers should treat with caution cost the north loved theirselves.

Won’t sleep because Atiku went to US when we know we’re going to win the elections. Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Dizu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
No be small level o
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by computerglobal(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
cool
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by BabaO2: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
@sheu Sanni, please direct that your comment to Obasanjo not APC.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by fasho01(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oga Shehu, you suppose follow them atiku port go pdp as e dey hot that time o! Now see as you come dey campaign for them upandan.. Abi the thing wey apc do you still dey pepper you ni?

You yarn truth sha.. Wonder wetin that ugly midget and their zone bees go talk now. Chai.. It go pain them die

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by emmykk(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.

APC Mugu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Calers: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by hundredrivas(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC zombies right now

14 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by jchioma: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US

shocked

Na wetin dem de give des zombies chop sef? It must be more than kpians (witch food).

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Felixv: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
El Rufai has finished this guy. Lol.

In the meantime while ati—thief is flying round the world. Earthquake is happening in Warri

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/2019-buhari-campaigns-in-warri-delta.html?m=1
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Sonofthegreatest: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
naija my beloved country which way...apc and pdp battle of the fittest....anyways make man hustle get your desired item at a very affordable price by just clicking on the link below

http://c./?a=133660&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fcruiserslounge..com%2F&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=133660&utm_term=
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by lezan(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:

Lmao...this is epic
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by samisj4real(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why will someone on his or her right sense even think of voting buhari? Like I'm not understanding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Abfinest007(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
the right timing atiku is a goal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by israelmao(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
The grand master of sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Tobbyfitz: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Decibel:
grin
Since atiku visited US..u are always putting this ur meaningless image but the most funny is that,u don't even receive like ..
Zone B ..

8 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by crownwealth: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mohomodu Buhari and his cows called zombies are in SERIOUS PAINS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Mrnakeina(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US

This is enough prove that your brain has been replaced with kunu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by mrkings84(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
I ain,t believin that atiku is in the states until i see trump right beside him........
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
We are making progress!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Shikini: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
beamtopola:
The zombies wont sleep today. Buhari is not willing to contest but because of these greedy people( tinubu, oshomole) the wont allow the man to say i wont contest. For your info elrufai has already prepared buhari conceding speech and hangover note. My yoruba brothers should treat with caution cost the north loved theirselves.
Just like the way they pushed gej back then...
But remember, there is always greedy nature in every man.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
im serious, show me any
Mrnakeina:

This is enough prove that your brain has been replaced with kunu
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by kurt09(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku get money pass me but me as a person can waka pass US embassy without the fear of Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin grin grin
Fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.