Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (66267 Views)

Shehu Sani Reaction To Government Freezing #endsars Accounts / Sen. Shehu Sani's Reaction To Gov Bello's Handling Of NCDC Officials / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by UnimkeAk(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.

What is progressive about the APC ?
Mention one single progressive step, the APC has taken in the last 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by grandstar(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
berrystunn:

Now I understand why you are not successful in life.

Tell your village people that you want to join them so they will live you alone.

Did I insult you? Must you insult to express your point?

I am happy with where I am in life and even if I have nothing whatsoever, I'll still thank God(Read Habakkuk 3:17-19)

May God bless my village people and you as well.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2019
uthlaw:
stop telling us story,5% vote will not win election....
Ahahahahah. The entire southwest is 16million vote, the south east +south south is 23 million vote. Who is the 5%....

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Foolish nairaland apc zombies right now after seeing atiku in USA. cheesy

Oshomole right now after saying atiku can't visit American yesterday in Benin��

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ade08038376022: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
kai, plz the door to accommodate intending atikulators from the zombie club should remain open so that it will reduce the number of suicide from the united,
signed
Atikulators United

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Cilicmarin, ngenekwenu, passingshot, oshigun, fuukafuuka and all my Yoruba Muslim zombie homies, how una dey?

Hope una no dey......

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by mremmasampe: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Congratulation to all my subscriber , it avaliable today , call or whatsapp.

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by berrystunn(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
grandstar:

Did I insult you? Must you insult to express your point?

I am happy with where I am in life and even if I have nothing whatsoever, I'll still thank God(Read Habakkuk 3:17-19)

May God bless my village people and you as well.

Get your self working again

You are not happy too many issues in your Life.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by STARGREEN(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
kally32:
Guy, be scared of anybody u see supporting APC I swear.They're not normal and not after Nigeria's well-being
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.