Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (66270 Views)

Shehu Sani Reaction To Government Freezing #endsars Accounts / Sen. Shehu Sani's Reaction To Gov Bello's Handling Of NCDC Officials / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Decibel: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tobbyfitz:

Rigros claim
I leave you with your opinion
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ebenholer(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have been able to discover that many Nigerians are really jealous of Atiku for not deeply having strong knowledge of how seems to be affluent without seems to know that he has been a successful business man for a long time with companies in many places, even refinery company in south Africa.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by grandstar(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Mhen, see as story dey change and goal post dey shift.

I once again learned about timing from this atiku baba. He has strong strategist, strong ones!! You can never see anybody finish, never! Anyone can spring surprises in this life. I have learnt this a long time ago.

No. Not at all

Only 3 countries have comparative advantage in producing rice and they are India Thailand and Vietnam. All other countries should be net importers of it if entirely left to market dictates.

That is because they have large amounts of the land most suitable for producing rice and are therefore very productive in it

Rice by the way is the 2nd most consumed crop in the world
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by felix10(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
This man don give them upper cut.
What will be happening to APC camp now?
now?
(Oshimole,amechi,el fufai,tinubu)

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by almarthins(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
beamtopola:
The zombies wont sleep today. Buhari is not willing to contest but because of these greedy people( tinubu, oshomole) the wont allow the man to say i wont contest. For your info elrufai has already prepared buhari conceding speech and hangover note. My yoruba brothers should treat with caution cost the north loved theirselves.

Cant you Just talk without mentioning yoruba? How is yoruba d problem of atiku? We are deifying d same old scumbags that benefited immensely from d nigerian system. I no kukuma be fan of these 2 parties(pdp & apc) . If una like make una vote ole versus armed robber na d same thieves dem be.

I think u re more 100% zombified than buhari's followers. Some of you know the truth that atiku na established custom thief. A leopard no dey change him wrapper, till thy kingdom come him go die with his skin.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Seun360(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
fasho01:
Oga Shehu, you suppose follow them atiku port go pdp as e dey hot that time o! Now see as you come dey campaign for them upandan.. Abi the thing wey apc do you still dey pepper you ni?

You yarn truth sha.. Wonder wetin that ugly midget and their zone bees go talk now. Chai.. It go pain them die

u dey mind that mumu senator?

He knows his political career is up in the air.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by grandstar(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
amia:
o boy forget grammar ,atiku is in USA ,in Washington ,to make it worse in trump hotel ,more worse in the presidential suit.na wa o! On a more serious note u need to study how dis things work in USA ,u are speaking out of ignorance ,USA is not lik nigeria were anything goes.as a matter of fact do u honestly think that nigeria is something trump and d USA are aspiring to benefit from?na lie we never reach like dat yet ok.

I don't need to study Jack. If it was easy for him to travel to the US in the past, he'd have done so long before this time! That would have earned him massive goodwill

For one, if Atiku is going to sell off NNPC, the biggest buyers will be Americans! I'm sure they would put down at least $10b, America needs Nigeria!

I won't be surprised if there's a dual listing in New York
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Great2017: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.
How on earth can "Gandollar" be a progressive? Stop that rubbish talk, Mr.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by CrestMan: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2019
MrAJQ:
A soar loser talking

Honestly, we all understand the pain! We're not blaming you. It's really painful. So sorry dear! Really, we understand

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by CrestMan: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2019
grandstar:

I don't need to study Jack. If it was easy for him to travel to the US in the past, he'd have done so long before this time! That would have earned him massive goodwill

For one, if Atiku is going to sell off NNPC, the biggest buyers will be Americans! I'm sure they would put down at least $10b, America needs Nigeria!

Atiku saved his best punch in Round 12 and 5 seconds left such that there was no time for any response from Buhari. It's was served chilled

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by degamemaster(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US

Zombie! I know that your heart is in serious ache right now but I suggest you take a chill pill and watch the incoming president reorganize the country.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by grandstar(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2019
CrestMan:
Atiku saved his best punch in Round 12 and 5 seconds left such that there was no time for any response from Buhari. It's was served chilled

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Hypocrisy Will destroy this country. Let's see where it will lead us.
They shouted and called fuel subsidy a scam under GEJ, but they are paying more for fuel with 1 trillion subsidy in silence today.After watching PMB's display on NTA's the candidates last night, if he was applying for the position of General manager in your company which took years to build, will you give it to him? Please lets be candid for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2019
I have said it before and I will say it again. We have tried "Saint Buhari" and we have all seen how we have fared. 4 more years of his "angelic rule" and Nigerians will all suffer. Besides he has divided the country so much along ethnic and religious lines due to his parochial and vindictive nature. What's more he is unfit, suffering from early, mid or late dementia and should be in retirement. And so I say, let us try the "devil" Atiku. Sometimes, governance is not based on morality. We are ot looking for a priest but someone who can get the country going. That is my own submission

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by berrystunn(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Now I understand why you are not successful in life.

Tell your village people that you want to join them

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by berrystunn(m): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2019
What else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by berrystunn(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2019
grandstar:

Now I understand why you are not successful in life.

Tell your village people that you want to join them so they will live you alone.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Modarun(m): 1:38am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.

Progressive my but. you the fanatics and hungry urchins.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by 6digitscomrade: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
progressive ke?? Anyway under Apc we have inconsistent,inconclusive,unaware,doctored,fakenews,change, 16yrs of PDP even became a vocabulary,setup committee.,and rule of law...Now u want to add progressive Mr man go and ask for forgiveness of sins before u meet ur maker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by hucienda: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

You deserve a zombie d'or

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by D1zion: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2019
magoo10:
Lol now that atiku is in US zombies should join well meaning Nigerians to vote the incoming President .
No more atiku can't go to US

This picture looks like one action movie
Sai atikuobi
see how Atiku is walking with swags with no backing of old hag's & criminals who will back him or hold him should he missteps. Look at the guys beside him,that will make some girls droll with saliva. When the living corps will be going about with his type with smelly mouth that the moment they open it to talk all the food you ate will melt cos of smell.like latiring.lol.Let's Atikulat.I don't have party but cos of the cabal controlling the walking corps that's why I want to Atikulat!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by OLUWABIG(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

Bhet I thought you APShit guys (oshiomole) said we want a president that can travel anywhere

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by omobaba1759: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2019
i bet those APC mumu followers don't see this coming . OJA WON LAYA

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by LAYINZOMO(m): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2019
They too dey make mouth. Atiku all the way hahhhahhhha

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by bixton(m): 3:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Admitwithschola:

Mhen, see as story dey change and goal post dey shift.

I once again learned about timing from this atiku baba. He has strong strategist, strong ones!! You can never see anybody finish, never! Anyone can spring surprises in this life. I have learnt this a long time ago.

You call his going to USA at this time a strong strategy ?
A presidential aspirant making his visit to a foreign country a strategy?
Our leaders have definitely bastardized our thoughts .
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ezkimow(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

You deserve a zombie d'or

Oga I beg to disagree, the
ZomB D'orTM Award should be given to MANNABBQBALLS, the guys form has been the most consistent this season,he's just exceptional...

*highest BMC poster of the season
*most number of assists in both domestic and Champions League of BMC campaign/propaganda
*he was even the BMC World MVP of the year ...
*Plus that guy got skillz, if u understand -zombeeing skills

Haba you just gotta give it to him....

grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by bixton(m): 3:48am On Jan 18, 2019
amia:
o boy forget grammar ,atiku is in USA ,in Washington ,to make it worse in trump hotel ,more worse in the presidential suit.na wa o! On a more serious note u need to study how dis things work in USA ,u are speaking out of ignorance ,USA is not lik nigeria were anything goes.as a matter of fact do u honestly think that nigeria is something trump and d USA are aspiring to benefit from?na lie we never reach like dat yet ok.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Nigerians and Nigeria will become victims of high level shenanigans. They won't see it coming because it would be least expected.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ezkimow(m): 3:49am On Jan 18, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Bhet I thought you APShit guys (oshiomole) said we want a president that can travel anywhere

Oshiomole right be like....

'we don't understand the level of technology used, we are all overwhelmed'

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ezkimow(m): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:

Barthemeus we understand, u are blind and in ciifiiaa painssss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.