Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA (66269 Views)

Shehu Sani Reaction To Government Freezing #endsars Accounts / Sen. Shehu Sani's Reaction To Gov Bello's Handling Of NCDC Officials / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.
Please who told you that you are a progressive ? ? grin grin

cc lzaa velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by kally32(m): 4:53am On Jan 18, 2019
STARGREEN:

Sometimes people like you scares me literally
Guy, be scared of anybody u see supporting APC I swear.They're not normal and not after Nigeria's well-being

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki right now

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00am On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sleep don vanish from my eyes ooooooo

Chai!!!

NL go crash today!!!!

Shegey!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by mercyland93(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Looking at Atiku, u will know that he is ready for work. Voting for him is geared towards Economic Progress which is synonymous to meaningful development.

Its not like Mr Buhari who keep stumbling/ fainting on the podium of leadership, even on the campaign stage ( nonsense ).

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Mac2016(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US
No, he not in the USA. He's in your village grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by uthlaw: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2019
beamtopola:
The zombies wont sleep today. Buhari is not willing to contest but because of these greedy people( tinubu, oshomole) the wont allow the man to say i wont contest. For your info elrufai has already prepared buhari conceding speech and hangover note. My yoruba brothers should treat with caution cost the north loved theirselves.
stop telling us story,5% vote will not win election....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Basher8583: 5:26am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
We progressive no longer care about this. Let him visit heaven and return, Mai Gaskiya till 2023.
Abi oh. See petiness at quarter to election
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by uthlaw: 5:26am On Jan 18, 2019
fasho01:
Oga Shehu, you suppose follow them atiku port go pdp as e dey hot that time o! Now see as you come dey campaign for them upandan.. Abi the thing wey apc do you still dey pepper you ni?

You yarn truth sha.. Wonder wetin that ugly midget and their zone bees go talk now. Chai.. It go pain them die
him no go fit port go PDP because for Kaduna here we no go vote him.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Back2Daura(m): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2019
WHERE IS SARRKI? 30K MOFO

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by fasho01(m): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2019
uthlaw:
him no go fit port go PDP because for Kaduna here we no go vote him.

Haba.. Bros na him constituency you dey? Him chances for dey higher for pdp than this him new party so o
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Basher8583: 5:35am On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Hypocrisy Will destroy this country. Let's see where it will lead us.
They shouted and called fuel subsidy a scam under GEJ, but they are paying more for fuel with 1 trillion subsidy in silence today.After watching PMB's display on NTA's the candidates last night, if he was applying for the position of General manager in your company which took years to build, will you give it to him? Please lets be candid for once
Yes I would a hundred times over. Because I value integrity.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by uthlaw: 5:43am On Jan 18, 2019
fasho01:

Haba.. Bros na him constituency you dey? Him chances for dey higher for pdp than this him new party so o
I swear na lie,for this Kaduna na only southern Kaduna dey vote PDP....me no dey support this stupid APC and PDP,20years of them ruling,our nation is nothing to write home about!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by magoo10(m): 5:43am On Jan 18, 2019
D1zion:
see how Atiku is walking with swags with no backing of old hag's & criminals who will back him or hold him should he missteps. Look at the guys beside him,that will make some girls droll with saliva. When the living corps will be going about with his type with smelly mouth that the moment they open it to talk all the food you ate will melt cos of smell.like latiring.lol.Let's Atikulat.I don't have party but cos of the cabal controlling the walking corps that's why I want to Atikulat!
exaxtly Atikulate is better than hypocrisy and nepotism of that dullard. He is detribalized and will work with all the regions of Nigeria unlike Buhari who appoints only a section of Nigeria thereby causing division and hatred amongst the people.

See person pikin see as he fresh

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by ezkimow(m): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Basher8583:

Yes I would a hundred times over. Because I value integrity.

Ye!
OK, define integrity

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by chigo245: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2019
see swagge incoming President .

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by moshino(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
there is still no prove to suggest his in the US

What is the proof that the man you believe is your father, is actually your father?

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Shikini: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Where is that MANNABBGRILS guy

cheesy grin cheesy

He's same as Passingshot

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by lexy2014: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
But u cared about it b4

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by OLUWABIG(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
ezkimow:

Oshiomole right be like....

'we don't understand the level of technology used, we are all overwhelmed'

Abio now they will say the video was nursed , engineered, doctored ,drived, sailed or piloted

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by fasho01(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
uthlaw:
I swear na lie,for this Kaduna na only southern Kaduna dey vote PDP....me no dey support this stupid APC and PDP,20years of them ruling,our nation is nothing to write home about!

How pdp come dey take win since

I sha know say if apc lose presidential election by February, it go get effect during the gubernatorial election in march. Na wetin happen 2015 be that wey apc win some states them for never ever fit win

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by michoim(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
This is nonsense. Only the simpleton can be deceived by this. Atiku was allowed into the use because he went under the platform of a presidential candidate...else why does he takes his calibre businessman 12 good years to do so?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by IbrahimDamola: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Cilicmarin, ngenekwenu, passingshot, oshigun, fuukafuuka and all my Yoruba Muslim zombie homies, how una dey?

Hope una no dey......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Banter1(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2019
NextLevel

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by boxypane(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Going to the USA is not a yardstick to be the president of Nigeria. He is a bad personality for the entity called Nigeria. Wonder what deal he would have cut with US. PDP and APC are both failures. Let's choose a different candidate.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by jellington: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Our destiny is in our hands.America cannot love this country more than the citizen .The flow of illegal Fund to America and UK has dropped drastically and it has a negative impact on their economy hence they prefer corrupt Leaders to Buhari hence the indictment against him is sealed.
America and UK economy will shake if all the looted funds since independence is recovered from them.Donald Trump or Theresa May are Trojan horse .
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Tareq1105: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
magoo10:
Lol now that atiku is in US zombies should join well meaning Nigerians to vote the incoming President .
No more atiku can't go to US

This picture looks like one action movie
Sai atikuobi

Me, vote for a looter.

Tell your Atikulooooter to challenge Obasanjo My Watch in court if he has the gut.

His visit to US after 14yrs was arranged by Obj no doubt.

Trust Obj, the truth will come out soonest.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by UNUKHASO: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Ezenwammadu:

See how they are changing story from he cannot to go to america to we no longer care
cool[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=74865658]

See how they are changing story from he cannot to go to america to we no longer care[FORGET ABOUT THEM THEIR NEXT STORY WILL BE ATIKU CANNOT CAMPAIGN IN DAURA]

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by magoo10(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Tareq1105:

[s]
Me, vote for a looter.

Tell your Atikulooooter to challenge Obasanjo My Watch in court if he has the gut.

His visit to US after 14yrs was arranged by Obj no doubt.

Trust Obj, the truth will come out soonest.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by Timatayo1: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Shameless devil party with evil supporters they said atiku can't go to America and atiku don land for America now den don change topic again God go shame you people at last

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA by rapid101(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.