Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen (1624 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by Gaspardd(m): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Recently i visited a long time friend, been long we saw and stuff. Went to his place but we were to hang out later in a cool place. Minutes later we were on our way to a barbing shop. Dude met a friend of his, they spoke in their native language so that means i cudnt understand what they were sayin nor was i paying any attention.

Minutes later, this lady greeted me, said sth like..bro so u dont want to greet me abi?... i just laffed it off. Next she asked of my name, i told her my name is buhari, and did d mister spell version of buhari for her. Immediately she was laghing uncontrollably.

She moved up close to me, very very close to me, and i pulled her in for a hug, we did some back and forth banter, told her i am 40yrs old, old enuf to get married and i am taking her to my pastor to get us married right away. She was really laughing and her smile was good. Oh my God this girl is fùcking gorgeous. 2mins later i kissed her and she kissed back.

I was already high, i actially thought my game was spot on, i was feel so fly, like the romancelander ubunja but just that i wasnt pulling some evolutionary bullshit. I was just present to the moment and watching things play out by itself.

Well long story short, we needed to go and lady said she would have come with us but she needed to do sths, she requested for my number but i told her to give me hers instead so that i wud call her later. Friend and i left. I was like O man wtf just happened, about to start feeling myself again. Dude told me that when she saw me, she had asked him if i was his friend and asked again if i am a rich guy (all this in their language). Ofcourse my nigga said yes and even put over jara again. So that was why this lady was all over me? Well i deleted her number and moved in with my life.
Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by Jayslicky: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Yours is even better, there was a day I went to my friends house, after been inside his sitting room for long, I told him we should move outside and do a little bit workout the house had weightlifting equipments at the left side of the compound.There was a beautiful girl in the compound ,she was watching us as we were workingout and was smiling ridiculously, after a while we were through and my friend called her over for a talk since she was his house neighbor he had to introduce us to eachother, we had a decent conversation for over thirty minutes. My friend stood up and told me I should excuse him that he needs to find some office documents, all of a sudden this girl moved away from her sit and sat on my laps, I was flabbergasted, could this be real, I winked my eye. She started telling me of how she really likes me and would like me to be her boyfriend, something in my mind told me to welcome her request, but I told myself " Jayslicky is this the way you will be fucking any girl that comes your way", immediately I commanded her to get off me but to my surprised she turned a deaf ear to me, I was pissed off so I tried getting her off me, before I knew it she kissed me on my lips and rubbed my chest, in the middle of all this my friend caught her in the act. She was so ashamed, she went into her room. Since then I gave up on some girls, can't u see a handsome dude and act cool. My friend later told me, she most likely acted that way because of the car she saw with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by femidejulius(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2019
The economy is bad. Really bad. (Slay) girls therefore look up to rich men just as men look up to God.

Unfortunately, slay girls have nothing to offer but everything to take from men.

It is a matter of survival on behalf for slay girls.

1 Like

Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by Speedyconnect15: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Men things are hard now.
I don't blame slay queens now.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by tee59(f): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm, hungry bitches.
Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Dress smart, look handsome and fresh, flaunt car keys or spend extravagantly..... Slay queens would be all over you...

2 Likes

Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by ikbnice(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
That's why having sex with most of these slay Queens and most girls in general is very very easy. Just puff up your ego, look flashy and boom,they will be paying for tfare to come fvck
Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by Gaspardd(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
My friend later told me, she most likely acted that way because of the car she saw with me.
Usually just to weed out this leeches, when anything about work comes up, i tell them i am a trash collector working for a garbage company and it does the trick top notch. But this girl was looking so adorable and i didnt want to Bleep it up. But after that incident, no girl is spared. Before u get to me, u have to go tru trash collector test.
Re: My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen by Gaspardd(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
The economy is bad. Really bad. (Slay) girls therefore look up to rich men just as men look up to God.

Unfortunately, slay girls have nothing to offer but everything to take from men.

It is a matter of survival on behalf for slay girls.

I actually do not judge them for their actions. But then its like this girls do not actually want sth good for themselves

(1) (Reply)

Are Women With Tattoos Promiscuous Than Women Without Tattoos? / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Someone Should Tell Me The Truth Ooo... I Can't Take This Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.