Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections (24687 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
beatcoins:
They can do whatever. They are the world power

Educated illiterate, slave to the Americans
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Emekadollars(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
airminem:

Hmmm, i am nt a marketer like you na, but you could grow your business by selling coffins and good German 6inches nail
Lol.. That one pass me oo. Coffin ke I can't even imagine it.
Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Newboss:

Did you read his comment?

They were laden with insults. I know where such people should be put. Let's be civil angry
much worst insult has been use on me on the forum but I stopped reporting because pro-apc account hardly get a ban.
niaraland had been reduced to a place where you use any languages because the modrators are biased.
just check any political front page post and see the kind of languages used by BMC members.
I know he is likely to be banned because he is anti-apc
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Newboss(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

much worst insult has been use on me on the forum but I stopped reporting because pro-apc account hardly get a ban.
niaraland had been reduced to a place where you use any languages because the modrators are biased.
just check any political front page post and see the kind of languages used by BMC members

Just tag the mod. They always do the needful. Sometimes, the report button doesn't do much.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

you don't even know how the world works.
America will threaten to sanction any country or company that is going to do business with Nigeria and no one will be willing to buy Nigeria oil or any other thing.
that was how they destroyed Venezuela economy.
I was hoping north Korea will finally be the country to withstand America but they voluntarily came to the negotiation table because of the hardship and hunger.
even the great China could not save Korea.
now this is how it works:
if the US president was to call for a press conference and rumours leaked out that they are about to sanction any country ( only rumours o, no sanction yet o) prospective foreign investors and traders will automatically suspended any future plan they have regarding the sanctioned country, your currency will tumble, the price of your assets may collapse, hunger will land especially for countries like Nigeria that depends on import as America and it allies may block off every trade route

God, have some self esteem please, America is not omnipotent, they are just making you think they are, They shit, breath & fucvk just like You & me.

Nothing to fear they ain't a superior race, Say no to low self esteem & white induced slavery
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jiang:

God, have some self esteem please, America is not omnipotent, they are just making you think they are, They shit, breath & fucvk just like You & me.

Nothing to fear they ain't a superior race, Say no to low self esteem & white induced slavery
self-esteem in world politics? too many kids reasoning in this forum
what class are you in ? primary 4 or 5?
so the whole world and their leaders that are paying homage to America have low self-esteem abi?
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jiang:

Educated illiterate, slave to the Americans
Mr Freeman. Nigeria is the world power abi? Miopic dullard.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by PHILipu1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
beatcoins:
They can do whatever. They are the world power
World power my ass and Russia interfered in US own election?
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Pastorlarry: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
please post it !!! If Buhari tries any nonsense he will replace Gbagbo at ICC

See this mumu,gbagboo has been freed by the court .they said he committed. No crime
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by baysol: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the simple reason why Nigeria will never smell development nor grow till the end of the world. This document should be used for boli wrapping by road side roasted plantain seller, which hitherto we priced so much like our lives depend on it. These USA mentality that has turn Nigeria egalitarian culture and society to toddlers needing support to walk is a shame on Nigeria as a nation. Even a presidential candidate even thinks if he travel to US he will win Nigerian election what a brainwashed illusion. Nigerian people have been made to loose so much self believe and self esteem by their unqualified leaders that they don't believe they can surpass even the US in economic growth and development despite potentials in human and natural resources to achieve these. China did the contrary and see them today. Do we really set goals or have targets as a people? I mean how in a nation with thinkers will people with compromised personality be made saints as in Nigeria. People like Atiku and Buhari should not even have the balls to present themselves for local government chairman in saner climes. Atiku is full of highly toxic entourage and compromised individuals in Saraki, former ogun state governor (Mr Daniels), Buruji kashamu, .....the list is endless, these are people who will like to be your ministers, senate president and governors tomorrow. Buhari asides from poor qualifications and controversies have hausalised incompetent cabinet and don't be surprised that he can appoint all hausa Fulani cabinet should he win again (God forbid). Nigeria should develop a franchise in taking risks, afterall life in itself is full of risks. Let us try Omoyele Showore of AAC, with a first term and if we are not satisfied with his first term performance we'll chuck him out like we're going to do to Buhari now. Think this is an irreparable journey, this time around for Nigeria let us all choose our leaders wisely, throw away tribal and religious sentiments it has not helped us rather it has fostered incompetent, corrupt and lifeless leaders on us all, my people think and think again.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Newboss:

Just tag the mod. They always do the needful. Sometimes, the report button doesn't do much.
the mods in political section are biased. if you are anti-apc and you tag him, he sometimes delete the post you did tagging him.
he hated my previous account to a point that I woke one day and saw a ban on my account. the ban went away a few minutes later and i later found out that the post I got mistakenly ban for was made by an account name similar to mine.
I don't see any reason why people should get ban on social media because of the language they use.
all these big social media platforms hardly ban people. deleting the hateful or insulting comment should be enough
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
baysol:
This is the simple reason why Nigeria will never smell development nor grow till the end of the world. This document should be used for boli wrapping by road side roasted plantain seller, which hitherto we priced so much like our lives depend on it. These USA mentality that has turn Nigeria egalitarian culture and society to toddlers needing support to walk is a shame on Nigeria as a nation. Even a presidential candidate even thinks if he travel to US he will win Nigerian election what a brainwashed illusion. Nigerian people have been made to loose so much self believe and self esteem by their unqualified leaders that they don't believe they can surpass even the US in economic growth and development despite potentials in human and natural resources to achieve these. China did the contrary and see them today. Do we really set goals or have targets as a people? I mean how in a nation with thinkers will people with compromised personality be made saints as in Nigeria. People like Atiku and Buhari should not even have the balls to present themselves for local government chairman in saner climes. Atiku is full of highly toxic entourage and compromised individuals in Saraki, former ogun state governor (Mr Daniels), Buruji kashamu, .....the list is endless, these are people who will like to be your ministers, senate president and governors tomorrow. Buhari asides from poor qualifications and controversies have hausalised incompetent cabinet and don't be surprised that he can appoint all hausa Fulani cabinet should he win again (God forbid). Nigeria should develop a franchise in taking risks, afterall life in itself is full of risks. Let us try Omoyele Showore of AAC, with a first term and if we are not satisfied with his first term performance we'll chuck him out like we're going to do to Buhari now. Think this is an irreparable journey, this time around for Nigeria let us all choose our leaders wisely, throw away tribal and religious sentiments it has not helped us rather it has fostered incompetent, corrupt and lifeless leaders on us all, my people think and think again.
that document is more valuable to Nigerians than your master degree certificate. that is if you have one
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by anonymous1759(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
troublemakea:

Lmao grin grin your foolishness crack me up alot

what country on earth proceed/develops both economically and militarily without ties with US or Britain

it's obvious your either ignorant/ less educated or you just graduated from sucking breast.

goan ask Kim Jung-un how his country is without ties with the US

Go and ask putin( Russia) how they do without America. America borrow from China the country your fellow black president asslick... Do you think the likes of America, China, Britain etc will want to associate themselves with Africa if you don't have anything to offer Inferiority complex is your major problem, why do you think America hate Ghadaffi?? Because he didn't asslick them and yet the average standard of Libyans are higher than the Europeans before they killed him.
My Emphasis is that we give too much respect to them. We're supposed to be partners not Slave.

America interfering in our general elections simply show our level, can America interfere in Russia, North Korea, China elections You better grow up interior complex has eaten your brain...
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by SalamRushdie: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pastorlarry:

See this mumu,gbagboo has been freed by the court .they said he committed. No crime

that's why I said he will replace Gbagbo there , I didn't say he will join Gbagbo there ...All you Buharist cant comprehend like your boss Buhari
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Akolawole(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
The Real voters hardly come online but they do have PVC.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
beatcoins:
Mr Freeman. Nigeria is the world power abi? Miopic dullard.

Whatever. You can go be a slave to ur fellow man, I for one will not bow down to Americans, I will treat them just like I do everybody.

Go & keep licking thier asses, am pretty sure they might give you a visa so you can serve them well
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

self-esteem in world politics? too many kids reasoning in this forum
what class are you in ? primary 4 or 5?
so the whole world and their leaders that are paying homage to America have low self-esteem abi?

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR ADULT, Do not allow anybody to step on you just because they are richer & have more connection. We are a sovereign nation, not an American colony.

ADULTS LIKE YOU may choose to be slaves or people without self esteem because of politics. BUT KIDS like us will never compromise on this, Either they threat us as humans on the same standing as them or nothing. People like you are the reason why the whites think them selves superior to us Africans
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jiang:

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MR ADULT, Do not allow anybody to step on you just because they are richer & have more connection. We are a sovereign nation, not an American colony.

ADULTS LIKE YOU may choose to be slaves or people without self esteem because of politics. BUT KIDS like us will never compromise on this, Either they threat us as humans on the same standing as them or nothing. People like you are the reason why the whites think them selves superior to us Africans
fortunately for us, you have no say in Nigeria leadership.
no one is talking about a black and white matter as black are breaking records everywhere in the world .
a black was recently the president of the United States.
those who know politics and run the system all over the world and even those in asorock understand that it is beneficial to be a friend of America instead of a foe.
childishly saying Nigeria is equal to America will not change the fact.
every country knows it place in the world order
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
RTSC:

My friend, [b ]you are high.[/b]

You are not more hardworking and focused than majority of Nigerians.

Support your apc in peace and stop talking nonsense.
You agree that times are tough and you are trying to paint a picture of paradise at the same time.

Ipob alert!

Am I ur village ppl?

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by blimeyVic(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari cannot rig any election.

However, it is dedicated party agents who will work together with Youth Corpers that will rig all elections.

The question is, "what percentage of the total of youth corpers (Presiding Officers) do you have working for you?".

# May God fix our value system.
# God Bless Nigeria
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jiang:

Whatever. You can go be a slave to ur fellow man, I for one will not bow down to Americans, I will treat them just like I do everybody.

Go & keep licking thier asses, am pretty sure they might give you a visa so you can serve them well
You are ignorant. I can't be rambling with you. After your alcohol washes off, delete all your comments.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
For the very last time it is not buhari
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Shaev7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

30k stipend speaking
All my thumbs up for you.

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
beatcoins:
You are ignorant. I can't be rambling with you. After your alcohol washes off, delete all your comments.

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

fortunately for us, you have no say in Nigeria leadership.
no one is talking about a black and white matter as black are breaking records everywhere in the world .
a black was recently the president of the United States.
those who know politics and run the system all over the world and even those in asorock understand that it is beneficial to be a friend of America instead of a foe.
childishly saying Nigeria is equal to America will not change the fact.
every country knows it place in the world order

No no, You are missing the point, am saying we should not be slaves to the Americans, Friends are supposed to respect each other as equals, For example, if one of my friends is the richest & most influential man in Nigeria, He has to treat me with "respect" befitting a friend, if I have to become his errand boy & allow him to decide how I run my family, then am nothing but a slave to him. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT.

in summary, America is better than Nigeria in terms of wealth, infrastructure & Security. But as humans we are all the same, Africans need to understand that. We must not belittle ourselves when playing politics
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jiang:

No no, You are missing the point, am saying we should not be slaves to the Americans, Friends are supposed to respect each other as equals, For example, if one of my friends is the richest & most influential man in Nigeria, He has to treat me with "respect" befitting a friend, if I have to become his errand boy & allow him to decide how I run my family, then am nothing but a slave to him. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT.

in summary, America is better than Nigeria in terms of wealth, infrastructure & Security. But as humans we are all the same, Africans need to understand that. We must not belittle ourselves when playing politics
You must really be a kid or you lack understanding.
We were only talking about America and Nigeria not Americans and Nigerians.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Billionaire09: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shawnnn01:
According to the intelligence power of Biafrans ba ? Why ain’t the USA doing that in Turkey and Iran now or even in Congo ?

Have you gotten your chi-chin and three cups of garri for PVC exchange? grin

Ordinary vote seller like you.

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by RTSC: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

Ipob alert!

Am I ur village ppl?
Afonja alert.

Is common sense and neutrality a taboo where you come from?

1 Like

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

You must really be a kid or you lack understanding.
We were only talking about America and Nigeria not Americans and Nigerians.

What makes a country?, isn't it it's people.
or can't their be a country without a citizen, please enlighten me sir, afterall am just a "kid"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.