Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections (24662 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
bkool7:

Here's my 2 cents for you.

Instead of wailing online, get off ur butt and double your energy and creative. Tinubu and co cannot make ur money for u.
Tough time don't last, but tough ppl do

So who created the tough time through his cluelesness fool, is this what Nigerians are subjected to? to suffering and tough times? Y'all scramble for other country's visa while you vote for a dullard to be president of your country, if those other countries were stupiid like you would there be any developed country for you to run to? Get it right in your country for God sake and stop fooling around, face the real problem and deal with it, which is Bad Government of which Buhari is the worst so far!
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by Shawnnn01: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Of what relevance is replying comments from idiots ? Especially a demented one from Biafra ?!
troublemakea:

Go read and stop spilling your ignorance here like an illitrate. and what Tension has Turkey with US at the moment undecided

ignorant mofo was Congo election violent and bloody

last time I checked US deployed soilders to Gabon and were ready to stay incase the Congo election cause chaos. Smh why i'm even wasting time arguing with you?
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2019
IloveToMess:

So who created the tough time through his cluelesness fool, is this what Nigerians are subjected to? to suffering and tough times? Y'all scramble for other country's visa while you vote for a dullard to be president of your country, if those other countries were stupiid like you would there be any developed country for you to run to? Get it right in your country for God sake and stop fooling around, face the real problem and deal with it, which is Bad Government of which Buhari is the worst so far!

Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=bkool7 post=74908136][/quote]

Buhari is responsible for putting millions of Nigerians into poverty. Lets see him off to Daura, stand up and be counted dont sit on the fence else impunity continues.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2019
IloveToMess:

Buhari is responsible for putting millions of Nigerians into poverty. Lets see him off to Daura, stand up and be counted dont sit on the fence else impunity continues.

I'm voting for Moghalu

Whom are you voting for?
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
bkool7:

I'm voting for Moghalu

Whom are you voting for?

Moghalu is very very bright yes but Obi is too. So i will vote who has a greater chance so i will vote AtikuObi all the way.
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by bkool7(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
IloveToMess:

Moghalu is very very bright yes but Obi is too. So i will vote who has a greater chance so i will vote AtikuObi all the way.

Shame

I know Mogbalu might not win.
But Atiku won't neither

He's been there before and I've seen what he did.

I'll rather vote Buhari than vote Atiku
Re: Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections by IloveToMess: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
bkool7:

Shame

I know Mogbalu might not win.
But Atiku won't neither

He's been there before and I've seen what he did.

I'll rather vote Buhari than vote Atiku

You are heartless to make such abominable statement, someone that has more spill of blood and hunger in his administration than any other in this democratic era is who you are considering voting for??

Me I will vote a dead Atiku than a living Buhari case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.