Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In (1531 Views)

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by pweedie(f): 6:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Good day. Pls am soliciting for your assistance job wise. Have been feeling depressed and I don't want fall in. Am a single mum and it hasn't been so easy for me. Was just crying throughout yesterday. School fees and a lot of things has just been piling up. Am not a lazy person, location isn't a barrier. I just want a work that would bring steady income. I studied physics and electronics and I done roles of admin, secretary, customer care, hr assistant. Pls don't let me fall into this depression. Thanks
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by justdogitto: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Send me a mail on justdogitto@gmail.com.Let's talk. It's well with you. God will answer your prayer
pweedie:
Good day. Pls am soliciting for your assistance job wise. Have been feeling depressed and I don't want fall in. Am a single mum and it hasn't been so easy for me. Was just crying throughout yesterday. School fees and a lot of things has just been piling up. Am not a lazy person, location isn't a barrier. I just want a work that would bring steady income. I studied physics and electronics and I done roles of admin, secretary, customer care, hr assistant. Pls don't let me fall into this depression. Thanks
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by falcon01: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Eyya
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by Francisayo(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
justdogitto:
Send me a mail on justdogitto@gmail.com.Let's talk. It's well with you. God will answer your prayer

Bro pls can I mail u too.... I'm loosing it too .....pls find me something doing....tanx
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
pweedie:
what of your baby daddy.
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by pweedie(f): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
vingeophysicist:
what of your baby daddy.
my baby daddy isn't the issue . he hasn't been there for his child from ten years ago. I don't think he's ready to be now. Thanks
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by chloride6: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Nobody is going to give you a job because you "may" fall in depression.

People normally get jobs because they qualify for them..

You didnt specify your age and location.

What is the expected salary range and all
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by pweedie(f): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
chloride6:
Nobody is going to give you a job because you "may" fall in depression.

People normally get jobs because they qualify for them..

You didnt specify your age and location.

What is the expected salary range and all
am 27 years, I live presently in ikorodu. Expected range salary is from 50,000 upwards. As I said earlier location of the job isn't a barrier for me. I can find my ways. Thanks
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by liveyourlife007(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2019
I declare the doors of heaven to open and grant your heart desires in Jesus name. Depression is nothing to joke with.
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by edoman2016: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
pweedie:
am 27 years, I live presently in ikorodu. Expected range salary is from 50,000 upwards. As I said earlier location of the job isn't a barrier for me. I can find my ways. Thanks
You need to state your qualification, grade, university you attended and work experience.
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by pweedie(f): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
edoman2016:

You need to state your qualification, grade, university you attended and work experience.
I did state my qualification in my first post. Bsc physics and electronics, 2.2, worked as an admin for 1 year, receptionist / secretary for 2 years and half. Attended Adekunle Ajasin University.
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by FunnyDude(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please someone should help this lady if you have the means.
50k a month is too meagre as a salary in Lagos

My own help is this, if you have time to yourself why don't you venture into freelancing.

I will give you my ebook that's sold for 2,000 for free.

Get a laptop and Data connection. Read the book and practised what I wrote effectively.

In a week you'll be earning nothing less than 30k in the comfort of your room. I'm serious!

I will personally guide you through this.

I'm once like you this time last year after my NYSC. God helped me and gave me a head on to freelancing. YouTube also helped ever since I'm thanking God for his grace.

I'm a living testimony.

Read up on my thread in the business section.

Don't be depresed. When there is life there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by oladefirst2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
BRO. PLEASE AND PLEASE
I NEED YOUR E-BOOK HOW CAN I GET IT PLZ? 08038254820
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by pweedie(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

My own help is this, if you have time to yourself why don't you venture into freelancing.

Get a laptop and Data connection. Read the book and practised what I wrote effectively.

In a week you'll be earning nothing less than 30k in the comfort of your room. I'm serious!

I'm once like you this time last year after my NYSC. God helped me and gave me a head on to freelancing. YouTube also helped ever since I'm thanking God for his grace.

I'm a living testimony.

okay thanks. I wouldn't mind. I actually wen into freelancing writing towards ending of last year. People I wrote blocked me off during my payment week. I wouldn't mind to be tutored. Thanks
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by FunnyDude(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
pweedie:
okay thanks. I wouldn't mind. I actually wen into freelancing writing towards ending of last year. People I wrote blocked me off during my payment week. I wouldn't mind to be tutored. Thanks

That's why I say freelancing required some mentorship. There are rules.

Never pile up job for any clients until you are comfortable to an extent with such person.

Let your job be pay as you do. Don't be in an hurry to work with anyone without making your findings about them.

And many more.

1 Like

Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2019
FunnyDude:

I'm a living testimony.

Help me sir with the ebook sirml
Re: Depression Pls.. I Don't Want To Fall In by 6Milk(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Please I am in kwara state. Finished my NYSC in 2017.
Please I need a job too. To hold body and mind together

(1) (Reply)

Are These People Ritualists? / Vacancies@hydraenergyresources / Sahara Mangement Trainee Test(10-05-2007)lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.