Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

"Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (36951 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by GetMeRight: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Suntemi:
She referred to him as "Adekunle Silver". The woman is something else.

Troublesome woman
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Munzy14:

At least she has evidence of being fertile to receive another seed. hahahahhaha, chai!, sense wee not kee me.
what happens to fertility test?
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nickymezor(f): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Doesn't this Woman ever get tired... I guess amebo work they give her money cuz I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by franklingud(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Somebody kill this b!tch kemi already.
Very annoying b!tch
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by fof1: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2019
PrettyGist:
Controversial journalist kemi Olunloyo claims Adekunle Gold's wife, Simi is pregnant. According to her post shared on twitter with writing;

Simi is literally telling us that she's PREGNANT, something I told you first on Twitter when she tongue kissed Adekunle Silver on that concert stage. See the cryptic message in the outfit #CardiB and #beyonce already rocked. I hear they even married sef. I feel sorry for that baby. The combined voice of Simi and Adekunle will keep a baby up all night. Don't ask me any JAMB questions, #ASUU strike is on #SimiGold's official wedding picture. I gbadun the gold outfit and the baby in the second trimester.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/simi-is-pregnant-and-in-her-second-trimester-kemi-olunloyo-writes

Amebo woman. Notice me is her game. Unwanted interloper...
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by neighbourhud: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by diteh(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
she makes money from being controversial
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Vome: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Joblessness at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Steps Out For Grooving In The US .PICS / Sarkodie And Tracy Ama Addo's White Wedding (Photos And Video) / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.