Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

"Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (36955 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by holluphemydavid(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Aunty kemi av started again

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by GSteve001(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by xilixr: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2019
She is married. Please allow her carry Belle in peace.

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Olu4luvme(f): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2019
She ave started again lipsrsealed
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by israelmao(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Kemi is a fake news carrier in entertainment industry.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by bendike: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2019
I wonder who is more annoying between kemi and nairaland's BBQ man grin
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Getting a celeb preggie is the fastest way to getting married to her
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by theoldpretender(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
GentleMoney:
ADEKUNLE is a GOAL!!!
Congrats to Mrs Gold!!!
GOOD NEWS!!!

One like for the Kahlil Gibraim quote

2 Likes

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by uthfaith(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
blingxx:
Falz wont like this
what if he impregnated her grin grin
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by UncleDeeee(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2019
If she Simi is pregnant what is Kemi’s concern? Abi is pregancy forbidden in Kemi’s village? Kemi should be more concerned with her own life
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Yes she is pregnant, she has been aborting other babies and decided to keep this one, first time I'm agreeing with this psychobitch.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2019
Munzy14:
lol..
If its true, thumbs up to adekunle gold. He just got signed into the modern day husband team. We shoot and score before marriage o. To avoid visiting pastors , and river priestess for child.
what if the child died
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Munzy14:
lol..
If its true, thumbs up to adekunle gold. He just got signed into the modern day husband team. We shoot and score before marriage o. To avoid visiting pastors , and river priestess for child.
Sense wee not kee you pipu. The rates at which ladies abort these days, most of them are walking around with damaged womb.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2019
fratermathy:
Nigeria's Instagram pregnancy detector. Cool cool.
Awon womb watcher cheesy
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by SirLakes: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
adisabarber:
We keep saying Kemi is mad but she has many followers. Are those followers too not mad?

Yoruba proverb!

Werey dun wo

No be me talk am o, Na you talk am grin

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Nature8(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74871530:

Now that we know, SO what should we do?!

Fry beans grin
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Emceesaka: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Munzy14:
lol..

You read my mind. To avoid story that touches the Heart
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Gkemz: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Why can't this old wretched witch mind her business. Even if she's right, what's her business in someone's marriage. Abi she dey eye Adekunle preek.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Saintsami(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Wetin concern u kemi.

dnt u expect her to get pregnant, if she did nt, what is the benefit of marriage.
you just dey make me hate you.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Which kind weed does this woman smoke?

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by dominique(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Don't ask me JAMB questions, ASUU strike is on

Nice pun madam KOO

1 Like

Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by logiktech(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2019
dey suppose name u ogbonkemi. Mind ur business. It makes life longer lipsrsealed
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by scarybeeeee: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Now that we have this information that is obviously not NEWS,tell us about your madness also. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by sonofanarchy(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
make banky W carry him big head dey act useless film. see small Adekunle gold Don put woman belle.

summary : a wise man been talk say no be how you announce your wedding,you go announce your Pikin .
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by TOBACCO19(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2019
please no JAMB question ASSU is on strike grin grin grin
Re: "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes by Munzy14(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
what if the child died
At least she has evidence of being fertile to receive another seed. hahahahhaha, chai!, sense wee not kee me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.