Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (52763 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
sacx:

Possibly a bum nicker grin

He should learn to dress responsibly then. I don't understand the kind of fitted pants young men wear these days. You can outline their whole manhood from the outside. In the days of our fathers, it wasn't like this.

I hope he gets justice and other guys can take corrections... smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igboblog:
" I Was $exually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his penis and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted the guy enjoyed the session while it lasted, just that he regretted it WS not secluded place so he can satisfy his urge!

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my penis in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/530922/i-was-exually-harassed-today-nigerian-man-cries-out/
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MarianaTrench: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
And you call yourself a chief?
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dabossman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:
What was he wearing? undecided

Exactly. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Ozkar: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Probably a made-up tale, but responses on this thread and similar ones in the past shows that men aren't taken seriously when they talk about being victims of sexual harassment from ladies.

The world has its default template where women are the victims and men the evil perpetrators. If your story doesn't follow this narrative, no one takes it serious.

I blame guys sha. Over the years, hormone-blinded males keep acting like they have no taste or restraint whatsoever. There's also the silly part about keeping quiet when you don't like something, because that is what a REAL man does.

We have a lot to unlearn, and lots of hypocrisy to shed off.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by lemonys(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
So the rape this one
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by SmellingAnus(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Okay
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by lloydhassan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
sacx:
Why have I not met these type of women self grin

Ladies no dey do dat kind tin 4 sharp guys...

No reason am, u nor fit! �
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Neddyogu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
A grown-ass man screamed in an office and no one heard u? Chairman this lie no sweet atall. This is about the most fu.cked up sh.it of all the fuc.ked up sh.its I ever heard.

NB:Stop changing my Shi.ts to poo. Whatever that means

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by winj: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
IGBO idi0t, they carry drugs to countries with death penalty but women touching them is a major problem!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by supereagle(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
I had an experience on a queue today, a lady behind me was pressing her front assets against me. I don't if she did intensionally or unintentionally.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Bashnigga(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
No comment angry
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dis guy is mad grin
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Countersam(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igboblog:
" I Was $exually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his penis and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my penis in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/530922/i-was-exually-harassed-today-nigerian-man-cries-out/

Okobo

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Awoo88: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nonsense post!!! Stupid attention seeker. The idiot can not even try to be like alhaji lie muhammad
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MicroBox: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sometimes people think irrationally, its not all sexual advancement that is welcome espectially coming from those who you can't outrightly say no to.
Its 100% possible for men to also feel harassed.
I can relate to OP predicament..

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by odogunshina(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
I hope this is true sha ;DI hope this is true sha
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by patexcool(f): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
seriously
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by namo77: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Can you imagine... Women are scum o
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by tabithababy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oniro oshi undecided
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by AreaFada2: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the sad attitude towards men sexually harassed.

Too many people think it's normal or even a dream. NOT.

Not every lady you want to have any "affair" with. Whether pretty or not.

People should get that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by troublemakea(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
ValCon888:
No one heard you because you did not scream.
You only tried to. And that's because it was sweeting you.

Lmao.....funny you

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by patexcool(f): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
seriously
and u are sure u scream nobody heard u
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by patexcool(f): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
seriously
and u are sure u scream nobody heard u
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by mjbaba: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
sacx:
Why have I not met these type of women self grin

Cos those kind of women dey look face

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by scamexposed: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
guys also get harassed too
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
And they won't even take the man serious undecided
If ayam in ur shoes I wee just tear the girl one hot Slap for Cheek grin

Omo she go just freeze grin
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
MicroBox:
Sometimes people think irrationally, its not all sexual advancement that is welcome espectially coming from those who you can't outrightly say no to.
Its 100% possible for men to also feel harassed.
I can relate to OP predicament..

Oya let's hear your own predicament embarassed
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
sage111:
He might be lying but these things do happen

Just yesterday I was in a queue and this lady behind me was rubbing her boobs on my back continually

I noticed and shifted but she moved closer and continued.....

Yes, some ladies do that a lot. I 've experience that many times.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Delaw00(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Reading the comment and meme,nairalander's are savage cheesy lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.