Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (52758 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Jamariwolff(f): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
iamjavadem:
Say what? As a man, i dont think i can be sexually harrased sha. As u grab my dick, i don dey off ur pant, do doggy style.
scum!
No class whatsoever!!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Adeyinka123: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Carry her somewhere and give her what she wants in full or excess dose. Simple!!
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by sage111: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Xisnin:
You are just a coward just like most victims who keep quiet then come online to rant.
You wouldnt understand
I'm not ranting but its the World we live in
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by stallionsinn: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Most guys don't seem to understand the psychology behind male sexual harassment.
Girls who do this don't give you the tease for you to enjoy anything,lol.
They do it for the euphoric feeling of power.They get a rush from having you at their mercy,and helpless too.
You know the way the male xxual system is wired:a little contact from a lady around an erogenous area is enough to enlived the shotgun down there.
Toting a bulging member in a public place is no fun.And there is a schadenfreude angle to this sort of harassment,so while you leer and think you are getting free play,your D might get broken from from rough handling.
It is not a pleasant experience like some of you think.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jakandeola(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:
What was he wearing? undecided
u lacked sence
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by fof1: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Igboblog:
" I Was $exually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

A Nigerian Man, Chief Obi has shared a touching story of how he was sexually harassed in his workplace.

The man in tweet obtained by Igbere TV, he revealed that the lady groped his penis and forced her lips into his mouth.

Below is what he twitted

"I was sexually harassed today by a lady, an office colleague of mine groped my penis in the reception workspace during the office non-working hours. I tried to scream but no one heard me, she forced her lips into my mouth and grabbed my ass."

"I'm currently in an emotional trauma."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/530922/i-was-exually-harassed-today-nigerian-man-cries-out/

STORIES FOR D gods.DECEIVE URSELF FAST OR U ARE IN DELUSION.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by fr3do(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Take it to management, sexual harasement goes both ways
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by fof1: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmm!

The woman should not try it again.

And the matter should be investigated.

ITS VERY POSSIBLE AND NOT UNCOMMON. THESE ARE DEPRIVED,STARVED WOMEN OR FEMALES WHO ARE Hot AND SEEKING ATTENTION. WHEN NONE IS FORTHCOMING THEY VENT THEIR URGE OR DESIRES ON THEIR ACQUAINTANCES OR FANTASIA...
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Favmil101(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Igboblog post=74872533]" I Was $exually Harassed Today" - Nigerian Man Cries Out!

The guy no like de girl or let's say de girl dry pass stuck fish if not de guy for don find one corner nack am akpaco.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
sage111:
You wouldnt understand

I'm not ranting but its the World we live in
Which world?
Do you think it is easy to report murderers, kidnappers or even street touts?
Yet many people do it even at the risk to their lives.
Are you at risk of dying if you report?
If no, then you are suffering from cowardice.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
I was also sexually harassed by my babysitter when I was between 2-4 years old.
I still remember her doing things to me and making me do things to her.
The memories are vague, but they are there.
I'm patiently waiting for her to hit money, and we will see in court.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy Even if it's real, no one will believe
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
ashewoboy:
can a man be sexually abused?

click like for yes.

click share for no.

Yes, but not by a your colleague.

Except she has one on you. The OP is either a lying pr*ck or actually wanted to be harassed
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by kullozone(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
If I was the one, I'll fvck her to death... so no guy would have to suffer such abuse from her againsmiley
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by REVDIMMY: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please, my dear Friends, Uche Udekwe needs your votes. All you need to do is Just LIKE and Comment. Please use this link: [url]https://m.facebook.com/opportunitydesk/photos/ms.c.eJxFzcENwEAIA8GOIgyGg~;4bi2TlyHe0GDiaIAbFbueDDyAIX4gOJKcuhHPawXsSoyJRP2gj7Z64a6PPBROkLQRVnNxi9KW28NQoer~_Yiq4XQFco2g~-~-.bps.a.1218413771648866/1218414111648832/?type=3&source=43[/url] to vote Uche udekwe fro is hard work on Natal Cares

Name again: Uche Udekwe

Uche is the Founder of NATAL CARES. By harnessing the power of mobile technology and low-cost innovations, they deliver lifesaving health information and services to pregnant women and Nursing mothers on their basic mobile phones using their preferred indigenous language. Information such as dates for antenatal Checkups, dietary control, immunization sessions reminders, vaccination schedules for the newborn babies and other post natal care information.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/01/bellanaijamcm-uche-kenneth-udekwe-is-tackling-maternal-child-mortality-with-natal-cares/#comment-2370302
Please feel free to also share to your network. We need your votes

Thanks so much.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by manikspears: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

Cos he is a guy now you considered him okobo but imagine if it was a lady.

How can a lion claim he was bullied by a sheep? Even him mama go slap am.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by OpTiX45: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Dudehasnoname:
You were sexually what?
By a farm tool?
At ur workplace?

Chai... My guy ur 2019 just dey make sense... grin
You cant even cope with the Over-happiness its givin u Trauma..
Remember us oooo... We dey find work..
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by paddyofboss(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
The screaming was as result of the sweetness of her touch.
Hoe
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by sage111: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Which world?
Do you think it is easy to report murderers, kidnappers or even street touts?
Yet many people do it even at the risk to their lives.
Are you at risk of dying if you report?
If no, then you are suffering from cowardice.
Lol

Just go to FP and read the first 2 comments

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by introvertme: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:

He should learn to dress responsibly then. I don't understand the kind of fitted pants young men wear these days. You can outline their whole manhood from the outside. In the days of out fathers, it wasn't like this.

I hope he gets justice and other guys can take corrections... smiley

Nice one grin

Saw a response like this on that wack Gillette ad grin
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
sage111:

Lol

Just go to FP and read the first 2 comments
I read all the comments.
Did you expect everybody to sympathize with you, especially online?
I say it again, cowardice is what a makes a person not report harassment to the HR
but comes online to rant.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Onaswu(f): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
mean... I can only laff
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by kense88: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
pocohantas:
What was he wearing? undecided
lol
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Glink2018(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
The screaming was as result of the sweetness of her touch.

...is that all?

Caveat empetor!
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Ozkar: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dollywood:
And they won't even take the man serious undecided
If ayam in ur shoes I wee just tear the girl one hot Slap for Cheek grin

Omo she go just freeze grin
it's easy, she'd change the story with all the tears she can muster (fuelled by your scorn) - you were trying to rape her and slapped her cos she resisted you.

If your hand left a mark, that is all the evidence the world needs. If it didn't, no one would believe your denial either.

It's the world we live in right now. Until men start to learn to loudly reject ladies too, and tell their stories of harassment, we'd allow the false narrative continue... That men are never victims, and their consent is inconsequential. Rape and sexual harassment would continue to be given a male face.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by sage111: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Xisnin:

I read all the comments.
Did you expect everybody to sympathize with you, especially online?
I say it again, cowardice is what a makes a person not report harassment to the HR
but comes online to rant

Lol.....

Seems You Mistook me for the OP

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Earpiece: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
That man needs a plate of soured pepper soup and a bottle of expired viju milk
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MrMacinterchi1: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
ashewoboy:
can a man be sexually abused?

click like for yes.

click share for no.
You guys are sick o.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by MrMacinterchi1: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Please make sure you talked to someone about it.

Tell us the place so that we Men can avoid that area.

Women are scum!

Edited: Most people commenting thrash didn't understand the joke in it.
the joke is on them. haha

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Shugargal(f): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Plz when you guys done finally enter za oza rum, do plz still update us, cuz I can't believe you as a guy running away from a woman, free gift ooo. the thing go sweet wela if the woman is your senior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video) / Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.