Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (52562 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by awuf2008: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Goto he'll.. .
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Halogenonimisi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Send me her number, I need to be harassed too.
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Mrjo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

Cos he is a guy now you considered him okobo but imagine if it was a lady.
Bros the story no sweet at all, I imagine he scream but nobody heard him ���
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
iyamALBEN:
It's either you're a gay or the lady in question looks just like the gollum (Smeagol)

You lack wisdom
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by frozen70(f): 3:34am On Jan 19, 2019
You should be ashamed of yourself

What do you want us to do now
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ozkar:
it's easy, she'd change the story with all the tears she can muster (fuelled by your scorn) - you were trying to rape her and slapped her cos she resisted you.

If your hand left a mark, that is all the evidence the world needs. If it didn't, no one would believe your denial either.

It's the world we live in right now. Until men start to learn to loudly reject ladies too, and tell their stories of harassment, we'd allow the false narrative continue... That men are never victims, and their consent is inconsequential. Rape and sexual harassment would continue to be given a male face.

WORD
Re: "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Dollywood(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
frozen70:
You should be ashamed of yourself

What do you want us to do now

Ashamed ? How? undecided All this girls sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo / SARS Officer Who Raped Ochanya Samson Arrested. Photos / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.