Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (49015 Views)

Parental Rights In Islam / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected by gatecrash123: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

I may be high, but not as high (intoxicated) as your god that cant even kill a fly but wants me to respect him.

1) Show me where your story book encourages alcohol.

2) Islam practises child marriage while more christians simply r@pe the children. You can start observing from the news from now on

3) Everyday we hear about how christians set petty thieves on fire and watch them burn to death (while hypocritically worshipping politicians). Its your people that remove eyes, intestines, brains, etc. Those things dont happen among muslims.

That is not to say islam doesnt have it's shortcomings but i would pick it over that useless religion any time any day
1 Timothy 5:23 and I quote "stop drinking only water, and use a LITTLE wine because of your stomach and your frequent illness". Ephesians 5:18 - "do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery, instead, be filled with the spirit". proverbs 20:1 "wine is a mocker and bear is a brawler, who ever is led astray by them, is no wise".
their are more and more verses u wish to read from. so stop saying b4 u end up been a FOOLISH BOY.
for ur no 2, how are u sure majority of those people practice Christianity. ur no 3 explanation shows how dumb and blind u are.
Re: Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected by FoolishBoy419: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
gatecrash123:

1 Timothy 5:23 and I quote "stop drinking only water, and use a LITTLE wine because of your stomach and your frequent illness". Ephesians 5:18 - "do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery, instead, be filled with the spirit". proverbs 20:1 "wine is a mocker and bear is a brawler, who ever is led astray by them, is no wise".
their are more and more verses u wish to read from. so stop saying b4 u end up been a FOOLISH BOY.
for ur no 2, how are u sure majority of those people practice Christianity. ur no 3 explanation shows how dumb and blind u are.

Whoah! You are even dumber than i thought. So how many bottles do your people take? Lol. Your bible clearly tells you to avoid drunkenness. How do you avoid that? Even the verses you are quoting clearly discourages it.

If it were the muslims that were setting thieves ablaze in the south, shouldnt the case be much worse in the north where they dominate christians? How sure are you that fulani herdsmen are muslims? How sure are you that all the pimitive behaviour that you are accusing muslims of are not Christians? Whoever paid your school fees must be regretting it right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sururat Bello Is Dead (Daughter Of Sheik Muhydeen Ajani Bello) / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.