Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja (17733 Views)

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Factfinder1:
Raw truth Nigerians are weak mentally especially the youths
Nigerians?
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Uwaiwe: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Majority of Nigerians are docile and mentally weak. They are too weak to challenge the rotten status quo. The rest of the world have left Nigeria behind due to our weak mindset.

3 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by win2kwire: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
I'm not mentally weak, speak for yourself dullard!
Let others be the judge of that....but the fact is 90% of Nigerians are low quality citizens! Some of the worst on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Factfinder1:
Raw truth Nigerians are weak mentally especially the youths
Nigerians?
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by FmO4(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2019
very correct, the number of educated illiterate is too high in Nigeria, those that suppose to be informed have been deformed already.
I don't celebrate fake,
with PMB I stand.
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Sirbobo:
You exhibited mental weakness
Why not speak on your behalf?
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Kira290(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2019
stfu, stfu stfu stfu !!!! angry angry
Hoodbilonia:
lagbaja time don pass

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by crisycent: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Instead of this failed musician to talk about the mentally unstable guy in power, he’s talking about the citizens
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Bizibi(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023
ehen!!!!!
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by pansophist(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
He said the pure, undiluted truth. I've been to over 30 countries and Nigerians are the dumbest citizens I've ever encounter. Too emotional and irrational, mixed with been over-religious. The area Nigerians excel in is hedonism and fraud. Nigeria is as a result of centuries of intellectual decay, that get worse with every passing generation.

Lagbaja is right.

5 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by GavelSlam: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:

Never had a best day yet, dullard!

It's all been sad.

Little wonder you are enraged.
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by toprealman: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023
You make up the population he is referring to uncle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaOIF3RgXE

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Realhommie(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:

Never had a best day yet, dullard!
You think you're witty, right? Or you're just trying so hard to pass off as one?

You're a small boy, there's still a long way ahead of you. Be mindful of how you address people both online and offline. Don't go about insulting people who can help your destiny tomorrow because you have data and access to internet. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2019
I am mentally sound.
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Bishopeot: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Today is Friday, tank God it's Friday.
Den no go allow us comment for muslim thread

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by SocialJustice: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
This is exactly what a mentally weak person will say.

2 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by SocialJustice: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Realhommie:
You think you're witty, right? Or you're just trying so hard to pass off as one?

You're a small boy, there's still a long way ahead of you. Be mindful of how you address people both online and offline. Don't go about insulting people who can help your destiny tomorrow because you have data and access to internet. Be guided.
Some people should be left to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by neutrotoba(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!

You just proved him right.... You need not insult someone just because their opinion doesn't sit well with you

3 Likes

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by SocialJustice: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
pansophist:
He said the pure, undiluted truth. I've been to over 30 countries and Nigerians are the dumbest citizens I've ever encounter. Too emotional and irrational, mixed with been over-religious. The area Nigerians excel in is hedonism and fraud. Nigeria is as a result of centuries of intellectual decay, that get worse with every passing generation.

Lagbaja is right.
All government needs to do is make education free and compulsory from primary to secondary school. You will be amazed by the results in 10 years. Whichever way, those of us who are fortunate enough to know the value of being educated and reading can go ahead and dominate.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by deleo16(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2019
pansophist:

Lagbaja is right.
well said very weak mentally I don't side any of the parites either APC or PDP when both parties can't fix Nigeria in 23 years will they fix it in 4 years time grin politician don scam this country no be small it's same of same thank God my zombie don stop my mind is enlighten noting will change the problem of this country is deep the two parties can't fix it we need LEADERS not POLITICIANS to help this country and at the same time the pulic organization(police, military, judiciary, e.t.c) must work independently irrespective of who govern HOW may self here know another circle of global recession is coming all we do is blow grammer and shout APC and PDP how prepared are those is government it's well o noting will change

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by hollywater: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2019
This idiot of a Man should shut up. I have not forgotten how he campaign for this useless government because of Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Neddyogu(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
If you apply Stalin 101, Nigeria will be great again
And Mao 111
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Dudehasnoname: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
Shut up.. You are...

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by danot1030: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023

You are not getting his riddle.

I guess he was referring to those criticizing Buhari government as mentally weak.
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by lordswill03: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2019
I read this post over and over again. It doesn't make any sense to me. What's his point exactly, or maybe the next thing we'll hear now is his coming out for his constituency
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!

You are? Can you protest and carry out a riot like other countries do without been afraid ??

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Slynation(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2019
three:

Ogbeni

You supported and voted Buhari in the last elections.

Play your music

You now ran away to America when the Naira was N200/1$ played, earned many dollars and came back when it was N365/1$ to continue building Motherlan'.

You are part of the problem.

You voted for a fatally incompetent government that you have now financially benefited from.... cry

Lol..... Busted!! Don't mind those idiots, after putting us in this kinda condition they quickly accept brown envelope from the highest bidder just to propagate rubbish
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by bareal(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023

We can't help you, so so sad
Even your moniker says it all... You die first, come get stroke join... Chai

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2019
That's just the truth, Nigerians are Mentally Very Weak....Nigerians can't reason without tribe,Religion and sentiment clouding their judgment.... Nigerians don't believe in what you have to offer the nation as a Whole but they only care about what you have to offer their Family, their Tribe, Religion and themselves.... if they don't like you they will not even listen to you.... Nigerians are Mentally Weak but not all Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Acquires A 60 Million Naira Worth Bugatti ( View PHOTOS) / Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV / OAP Dotun Slams Radio Employers Who Only Look For People With Phonetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.