Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja (17721 Views)

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Oselu28(f): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Warrior07:
#Word
Only a mentally weak generation will support either APC or PDP
Only a mentally weak generation will prefer #10 years challenge of stupidity to Trending falz moral instruction or Buhari's incompetence or Atiku's thievery
Only a mentally weak people will watch his fatherland being looted and plundered dry!

My pain point is knowing 51.1% of registered voters are below 36 years of age
24% are students!

#If you love your Cage, no one can set you free.

How do we force this things into their heads, our people need serious enlightenment

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023

This is exactly what lagbaja is talking about

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by nograv: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
iwattpro:
This guy is just broke!
I'm not mentally weak, speak for yourself dullard!
Bros if you are going to use your PVC to vote for Atiku or Buhari, then yes you are mentally weak...

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by sublime247: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2019
That's the truth. well-done the masquerade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Sheriff19: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
I dey with you bro. But to be honest i think this man is right
Deathstroke00:
I will advise him to only speak for himself, no matter what happens, Buhari will always and forever be my choice come febuhari

Buhari we know

Buhari till 2023
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by decatalyst(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
If you apply Stalin 101, Nigeria will be great again

Are you a student (whether in or out of school) of political science?
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by tsephanyah(f): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
decatalyst:

Are you a student (whether in or out of school) of political science?
yep I'm
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by decatalyst(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
yep I'm

Nice one...i knew its rare for just anyone to be interested in reading a piece about Stalin and Lenin wink
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Maket: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lagbaja nothing for you
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by iwattpro(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
nograv:
Bros if you are going to use your PVC to vote for Atiku or Buhari, then yes you are mentally weak...

OK I won't
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
realmedia:
You can not effectively rule a country where the citizens are mentally and emotionally weak' - Lagbaja

As we approach the general elections in Nigeria, masked musician, Lagbaja says, 'you can not effectively rule a country where the citizens are mentally and enotionally weak'.

He went on to add, 'if war happens, we would loose. Vote wisely'.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/you-can-not-effectively-rule-country.html

Lagbaja is on point...... They are not just mentally weak.... They are also extremely lazy.... Especially the youths..... I repeat especially the youths...

They reason with their Anus....
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Fabulous7(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
GavelSlam:

He can never be as broke as your best day .
wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Warrior07(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja by Warrior07(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oselu28:

How do we force this things into their heads, our people need serious enlightenment

Time will.
The lives our youths live now is not sustainable.
We will soon come to the realization that "here's the only place we've got"
I hope it won't be too late by then!

Before then, we can only preach just like the prophets of old.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today! / Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics / Tributary Movie For Itakure: Ibrahim Chata, Faithia Balogun On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.