Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF (1040 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
My friend is an O level holder without furthering his education but he's doing fine with his handwork, he's been single for some years before he found a girl while I was still in school then,
I came around and he introduced his GF to me and I welcomed the girl wholeheartedly with a thought that my friend won't be lonely anymore.

As a talkative I am, I like talking to people to measure their intelligency and capacity to think outside the box,

so I was chatting with this girl while we all hangout at a bar, suddenly I observed the look on my friends face and I noticed he's feeling uncomfortable with the way we were talking but truthfully I had to intention of snatching her from him, I just wanted to be sure of the kinda person my friend is giving his time,
since he was feeling uncomfortable with the way we were chatting, I then told the girl we would talk later probably where there will be no noise to distract out understanding.

But to my greatest surprise, on our way back home, my friend made a statement that made me dumbfounded, he actually said to both of us that he's not stopping us from dating each other if we both like ourselves but as a matured person, I just told the lady he's intoxicated so we shouldn't take the words seriously, I said that just to device the lady thought but I know deep inside of me that he actually meant what he said cuz he hasn't drank that much of beer...

Now I'm left with how to handle myself when we all hangout together again, should I just pretend not to be friendly with the girl again so as to avoid such statement from my friend or I should distance myself from my friend?
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by ikbnice(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
You didn't know your friend too well. You should have known his likes and dislikes. Some friends don't like you being too friendly with their girlfriend. Why will you be measuring the girl's intelligence to know if she's fit for your friend. Did your friend complain? You know the best thing to do. Distance yourself from their relationship or best keep it at a formal level for now.

4 Likes

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by nuggarito: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
The problem with guys like you is that you keep your mouth running and be the centre of attention instead of the host, allow your guy enjoy his moment, you carry youroversabi dey spoil package.

You better free that guy for now.

11 Likes

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
ikbnice:
You didn't know your friend too well. You should have known his likes and dislikes. Some friends don't like you being too friendly with their girlfriend. Why will you be measuring the girl's intelligence to know if she's fit for your friend. Did your friend complain? You know the best thing to do. Distance yourself from their relationship or best keep it at a formal level for now.

Funny enough,my guy has been painting this girl red in my presence, giving the girl bad names & as an exposed person I am, I couldn't believe what my friend said about the girl & more reason why I wanna know the girl myself before I start seeing her as my friend portrait her to me.
Have I done any wrong in trying to know her personally so as to be able to convince my friend she worth his time and dedication.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
nuggarito:
The problem with guys like you is that you keep your mouth running and be the centre of attention instead of the host, allow your guy enjoy his moment, you carry youroversabi dey spoil package.

You better free that guy for now.

This ain't forming oversabi

This is the 1st girl I know with my friend and my friend is the type that doesn't know how to understand someone motive through observation...
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by ikbnice(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Funny enough,my guy has been painting this girl red in my presence, giving the girl bad names & as an exposed person I am, I couldn't believe what my friend said about the girl & more reason why I wanna know the girl myself before I start seeing her as my friend portrait her to me.
Have I done any wrong in trying to know her personally so as to be able to convince my friend she worth his time and dedication.
Maybe the girl is an easy girl and your friend sensed that she is into you already. Insecurity is the major problem of your friend. And you obviously has/had some good records with women too

1 Like

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Collins4u1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oga leave that guy and his girlfriend alone, stop measuring intelligence abi intelliwetin sef.. just little conversation with her is enough don't go and be digging up and down talking like parrot to like you said you normally do, i presume it's where girls are.

just respect your self, period

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by nuggarito: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

This ain't forming oversabi

This is the 1st girl I know with my friend and my friend is the type that doesn't know how to understand someone motive through observation...

Bros why not allow him enjoy this moment. It's his first girl, it could mean so much to him.

1 Like

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Cholls(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
my brother thread carefully this is the era of "I don't give a fvck" ...No let them break coconut for your head o
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Bro stop talking to the Girl & leave her alone, It is obvious she would prefer you to your friend.
So don't betray your friend abeg. just let him enjoy his girlfriend in peace.

Why are you trying to know if she is worth the time, Dem send you message? Habba. Stay on your lane, the girl is already liking you.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by bobowaja(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Back stabbers friend. Once I noticed your b*tchy attitudes, I cut you off. I don't have any business with your love life, and you shouldn't with mine. Even my side chicks are beyond bounds for you. You move near any of them.... I cut you and the b*tch off

1 Like

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by decrownprince(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
You saw the girl, as a talkative u are, you refused to chat with your friend and were busy measuring your friend's bae intelligent. But you forget that your taste in women maybe different from your friend own. You Bleep up. What you need to do is to apologize to ur friend let him know u mean no harm. And stop been too friendly with people bae, even if they are friendly to you.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
bobowaja:
Back stabbers friend. Once I noticed your b*tchy attitudes, I cut you off. I don't have any business with your love life, and you shouldn't with mine. Even my side chicks are beyond bounds for you. You move near any of them.... I cut you and the b*tch off

Bro,
You are entitled to your opinion but you shouldn't jump into conclusion, I will never ever snatch my friend GF not even his ex gf sef, I Know the kinda person I am and I won't be able to live with the conscience of snatching someone's property...

I'm not a backstabber or snitch bruh.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by lilmax(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
imagine having a friend like the op grin

this is the reason why if your so called friend is not helping you grow you cut the person off, I wonder who raised people like the poster.

you're so jobless to the point of testing your friend's girlfriend intelligence grin

1 Like

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by marvin906(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
You might not be trespassing intentionally buh your still trespassing on your guy's woman..
Try to bring your closeness with her a little bit down before she falls in love with you by mistake
Different strokes for different folks..
As for me I don't give a damn talk with my chick for all I care

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
lilmax:
imagine having a friend like the op grin

this is the reason why if your so called friend is not helping you grow you cut the person off, I wonder who raised people like the poster.

you're so jobless to the point of testing your friend's girlfriend intelligence grin

Jobless?

Hmm
You are too shallow minded bruh

Do you know guys ask for recommendation before taking someone to altar, me and this guy have known each other for 15years or more now and he's like a brother to me, if I can't talk to his girl freely then we ain't into deep friendship.

He knows many of my GF and I give them time to talk without asking what was their topic of discussion, that's because I feel safe in his hands so why will he be feeling insecured in my own hands?

Mind you, I ain't jobless we all hangout together at a bar and that was what brought the discussion.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
@op,na your type dey Bleep people wife..abeg leave the poor guy alone. you just want to ruin that relationship.. no matter what he told you about her,are they not still dating..if truly she was a bad girl,why was hasn't he ditch the girl..this na 2019 abeg..use your brain..
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Happyfela(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Body language, that's what gave you up, your friend is not a Dummy
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Leonardoreel(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ewilonco:
@op,na your type dey Bleep people wife..abeg leave the poor guy alone. you just want to ruin that relationship.. no matter what he told you about her,are they not still dating..if truly she was a bad girl,why was hasn't he ditch the girl..this na 2019 abeg..use your brain..

Hey,
Nothing would ever make me do that...

That's all I know
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Hey, Nothing would ever make me do that...
That's all I know
no wahala...just settle your differences. one love
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
de same you wey ur own ex-girl friend take do 10/10 u never find solution to ur problem na for ur friend girl u wan measure her own intelligence. no make me vex for u

2 Likes

Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
From measuring her intelligence which shouldn't be ur priorities u will be measuring the depth & width of her pussÿ... I know its not intentional but u need to know where to draw the line. Some girls are very funny when it comes to stuff like this & then u will be sorry later.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by bobowaja(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Bro,
You are entitled to your opinion but you shouldn't jump into conclusion, I will never ever snatch my friend GF not even his ex gf sef, I Know the kinda person I am and I won't be able to live with the conscience of snatching someone's property...

I'm not a backstabber or snitch bruh.
Then stay clear. The brothers code demands that you don't get close to your friend's babe. Put yourself in his shoes, I am sure you will also feel uncomfortable - especially if the guy is more handsome and makes ur babe laugh.

Do what is honorable by staying clear for friendship sake.
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by Seandisputed(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Are you the same guy on Rant HQ or you just copied and pasted?
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by bobowaja(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ignore everyone. The OP is an attention seeking mofo. Check his another thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4969123/check-out-sexiest-man-nl
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by SmellingAnus(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Leonardoreel:
, I then told the girl we would talk later probably where there will be no noise to distract out understanding
This statement of yours gave you away... Honestly... I don't pray to have a friend like you... No doubt your friend is insecure but I don't even blame him for being insecure in this case... Infact he did the right thing by telling both of you that you can date yourselves...

The best thing to do is to apologise to your friend and avoid that babe...
Re: Lost In Between My Friend & His 1st GF by harrisonford001: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2019
OP! I can actually relate perfectly! Let me tell u the problem! Lol ! You're actually more educated than your friend, you perhaps speak better English and your dress sense supercede that of your friend! He probably know if the girl have to choose, she'll probably choose u since most naija girls have fish brain and belive an educated guy will have a brighter future! My uncle fought with me twice over this kind of issue some years ago! I was in my finals while he stopped schooling at the secondary level, on two occasions I tried to keep his babe company, the babe was a part time university student and we get talking deeply about academics majorly, my bro didn't find it funny at all! He said I wanna snatch his babe! And funny enough I was scouting with him, was like his errand boy, yet he still feel threatened! In a nutshell your guy is suffering from inferiority complex! I can swear with my life

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!!!! Fake Female Nairalander On This Site!!!! Please Beware Of Of Her / GIRLFRIEND Stripped And Publicly Humiliated After Caught Stealing With Her BF / Touching Story Of A Plus Size Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.