Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Makurdi Hotel In October - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Makurdi Hotel In October (30798 Views)

Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
i backed up my comment with a screenshot of the marriage pic unless u re on free mode
sureteeboy:

But how are you so sure it's this exact Lady? At least, she couldn't had been the only one who got married Makurdi that same day
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by darfay: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
bigiyaro:
na so madness dey carry start. And this same ND is the most backward part of the country, 80% wrecthed fishermen and the rest are cultists, militants and lazy youths. i hope you monkeys have contained the monkey pox.

Niger delta is the most backward part of which country

Please mention your state let's compare with Delta,Rivers,Akwa ibom on any indices from literacy,education,business,infrastructure

Wretched almajiri
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by sureteeboy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
kendiddy:
i backed up my comment with a screenshot of the marriage pic unless u re on free mode
Lol. Of course, I saw the picture you uploaded. However, my point is just that it could have been someone else. The guy never mentioned the Bride's name to be Ana
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by bigiyaro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
darfay:

Niger delta is the most backward part of which country

Please mention your state let's compare with Delta,Rivers,Akwa ibom on any indices from literacy,education,business,infrastructure

Wretched almajiri
hehehehe! e dey pain you? what are the ND militants figthing for if the region is developed?
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
but he didn't mention it not to be
anywys lets wait for his mention
sureteeboy:

Lol. Of course, I saw the picture you uploaded. However, my point is just that it could have been someone else. The guy never mentioned the Bride's name to be Ana
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by patwilly(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

You went to Benue glorified village and you're expecting a Sheraton treatment?Have you been to their laison office in Abuja?It's like a mortuary.Try enter their toilet and you realize that even roaches can have thick laps.

If not for ND oil,Benue state,Kogi and some core northern state should be used as quarantine facilities to test strange outbreaks.
The usual IPOB hatred for all things not from there. For a state that feeds your lazy omo nna ass, I'd rather you jus eat your food and say thank you, you ungrateful sonofabitch.
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

You went to Benue glorified village and you're expecting a Sheraton treatment?Have you been to their laison office in Abuja?It's like a mortuary.Try enter their toilet and you realize that even roaches can have thick laps.

If not for ND oil,Benue state,Kogi and some core northern state should be used as quarantine facilities to test strange outbreaks.

looooooool. you're funnysmiley
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Lol.. please which state are from in the mud republic?

Stupid Igbo tout

First off, what kind of job are you doing in Benue?

Stupid cheap olosho selling pussy for 500 naira a round making noise online with free data. #Fuckouttaherebitch

Foolish boy.
Been living here with my parents for some years now.
Nothing works here.
Deal with it.
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Bambambiglo: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chi59:

Foolish boy.
Been living here with my parents for some years now.
Nothing works here.
Deal with it.

So where in the mud republic do things work?
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Cityguy: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2019
So real, been in similar situation. For those doubting, it even happened to me in Abuja and i paid 9k for a night. Thought there was this gen of a thing at the time, the room smelt bad, no window net and the fan was struggling to move round even when put to fastest. It happens ooo my people.

OP, your narrative made me laugh. It was very vivid, was following with my imaginative mind and it was good, like i was watching the whole thing. You tried. Kudos.

Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Where's the finishing in that ignorant post? As you no get sense

I will ignore Ur stupidity cuz With Ur moniker sounding as Bingo.... it's really affecting you.

Your brain box needs a reset button. Don't quote me again Îdiot..

Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Bambambiglo: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

I will ignore Ur stupidity cuz With Ur moniker sounding as Bingo.... it's really affecting you.

Your brain box needs a reset button. Don't quote me again Îdiot..

Just take a look at this foolish idiot who came out of the hole to mention me first talking rubbish.

You're just a waste of space and oxygen. MUMU
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Forgive my stupidity...it wouldn't happen again Sir.

I am just a waste of space and oxygen. Pity me Sir I'm nothing but a MUMU

Fixed tongue

Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bambambiglo:

So where in the mud republic do things work?

And who told you that I am from "the mud republic"

Stop being sentimental.

Benue state is only surviving as a state because of Niger Delta's black gold.

How much internal revenue does the state government generate per annum?

Even with the budgetary allocations made to the state, nothing is working.

The so-called food basket is almost empty, as hunger and gross poverty ravages the people.

No factories, no good roads, the health centres and the general hospitals are barely working.

The primary, secondary and tertiary state government workers don't get paid sometimes more than six months salary accrued to the workers.

So what are you saying?
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Bambambiglo: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Chi59:

And who told you that I am from "the mud republic"

Stop being sentimental.

Benue state is only surviving as a state because of Niger Delta's black gold.

How much internal revenue does the state government generate per annum?

Even with the budgetary allocations made to the state, nothing is working.

The so-called food basket is almost empty, as hunger and gross poverty ravages the people.

No factories, no good roads, the health centres and the general hospitals are barely working.

The primary, secondary and tertiary state government workers don't get paid sometimes more than six months salary accrued to the workers.

So what are you saying?

Is Like your brain is doing you some how, aside Lagos and few oil producing states which part of nigeria can depend on their IGR alone.

All this rubbish you listed here is the same thing in the MUD REPUBLIC and even worse so just STFU
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by HolyTitus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
wizzie001:

Baba, ti n ba daruko, mo ti ba business je fun enikan niyen, people make income from that place bro. I like to give people benefit of doubt, I believe they will improve!
Emi nah understand better nah; i just wan try crack your defense small - i might be lucky to make baba budge grin
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by HolyTitus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
wizzie001:

Baba, ti n ba daruko, mo ti ba business je fun enikan niyen, people make income from that place bro. I like to give people benefit of doubt, I believe they will improve!
Emi nah understand better nah; i just wan try crack your defense small - i might be lucky to make baba budge
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Abkreizi: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by nkwuocha: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Abkreizi:

The thunder that will fire you is still doing press up

Why you dey cry?
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Abkreizi: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

Why you dey cry?

Cry! I'm not crying but its offensive to talk about a person's state in such a crude manner. Sorry for the initial insult though.
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by nkwuocha: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2019
Abkreizi:

Cry! I'm not crying but its offensive to talk about a person's state in such a crude manner. Sorry for the initial insult though.

Truth is bitter anyway...
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Abkreizi: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

Truth is bitter anyway...
You didn't return an apology!
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by nkwuocha: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abkreizi:

You didn't return an apology!

Oh my bad!Deeply sorry sir!
Re: Makurdi Hotel In October by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2019

Coronavirus: FG Extends Airport Closure By Two Weeks / FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 / Scrap Plane Spotted At A Fuel-Station In Igando