Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (35758 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by adecz: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by argon500: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What is your gain for calling GEJ an ineffectual buffoon and his wife a Shepopotamus?

Hypocrite! smiley

Abuse/name callings are different from wishing others bad/evil.

Btw, abusing Gej and his wife , do you have any link to back up your claim about me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NessaBoo(f): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What is your gain for calling GEJ an ineffectual buffoon and his wife a Shepopotamus?

Hypocrite! smiley

Lmao!! What da heck is a shepopotamus?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
NessaBoo:

Lmao!! What da heck is a shepopotamus?? undecided
Ask some nairaland zombies dear. smiley
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Afamed: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:

Btw, abusing Gej and his wife , do you have any link to back up your claim about me?
Your propaganda failed you in 2015, the election is just 27 days away. Hope you will not go back to your usual Biafra or death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by argon500: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:

Your propaganda failed you in 2015, the election is just 27 days away. Hope you will not go back to your usual Biafra or death?

Is that for me or you misquote?
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Konki: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2019
adecz:
Okay.

Wisest thinker... @ur photoclip
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:

I don't even care to know you bro, it is less spectacular to me.

I made my comment, do well to ignore if you're not cool with my good wish for your master.

One Love. smiley
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by abc115: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2019

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by argon500: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don't even care to know you bro, it is less spectacular to me.

I made my comment, do well to ignore if you're not cool with my good wish for your master.

One Love. smiley

Then stop accusing wrongly . Politics is not a fight/an hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:

Then stop accusing wrongly . Politics is not a fight/an hatred
Hatred? Lol, Enjoy your day bro, you don't know me here and I don't want you to know.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by onubijoe(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Someone should Advise this man before he will turn Aisha a widow
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Arda1000(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
yrex01:
Thread by Atiku zombie n flooded by em.

If u think a common man will defeat buhari in any election in Nigeria, maybe u r still feeling sleepy.

SAI BABA
oh buhari is not a common man,that's to say he is a God to you all zombies
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by 22brains(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

lalasticlala
he is old and weak. He needs immidiate retirement to daura
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by 22brains(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2019
onubijoe:
Someone should Advise this man before he will turn Aisha a widow
he is old and weak. He needs immidiate retirement to daura
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by 22brains(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:

he is old and weak. He need immidiate retirement to daura
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by yrex01(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Arda1000:
oh buhari is not a common man,that's to say he is a God to you all zombies
u r tired.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Arda1000(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
yrex01:
u r tired.
of course ure tired to the brain that's why u said clown buari is not a common man
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
He's really sick
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by BruncleZuma: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin

@TheRealMBuhari
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Stocking: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.
Fucking_ liar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by MyGeneration(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.
its part of the plans. Some people are using him to front. There main ambition is that he does a yaradua stunt so that osibanjo would seize power.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by martineverest(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
argon500:
Nearly does not kill the bird
gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nifemi2512(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol. Buhari. The greatest mistake APC made lately is to have presented this ill-hearted man as their presidential candidate.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Yankee101: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2019
They're are forcing this man to campaign even with poor health. They'll end up killing him before his time. I always feel that if they rig him to power, Osinbajo will be the President

Be careful what you wish for...
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by fairjoyce300: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Pls go and rest ,you're too old for this race!!!!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Abfinest007(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2019
he must not die witness his defeat
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Yankee101: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:

And this, is the conclusion of the matter!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Kuginzi: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
jumobi1:

What are you talking about? Can’t you be mature and objective? Did a million Igbos tell you that?

You’re just one of those dragging Nigeria back with trivialities. I rarely have time for your kind.
Chukwudi!! My guy, are the Igbos up to a million?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by MyGeneration(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Yankee101:
They're are forcing this man to campaign even with poor health. They'll end up killing him before his time. I always feel that if they rig him to power, Osinbajo will be the President

Be careful what you wish for...
the presidency fight is not between Atiku and Buhari it's between Atiku and Osibanjo. It's from this second tenure that we will know the true Osibanjo and Tinubu. They just want to keep Buhari alive until he wins then start looking for a way to eliminate him. But there plans shall never work. This is the greatest extent someone can go for power. Northerners is this what you want.
Buhari did sectional appointments and the southwest did not complain, not because they liked it but because they are looking for an excuse they would use when Osibanjo starts appointing only yorubas. North be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.