Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (35761 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Kuginzi: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Baba is almost getting there. Just a few more slip, and everything is OVER. grin
Just a few more sleep, your father will not wake-up again. "Wish your brother what you wish for yourself"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by SalamRushdie: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.

exactly !!! but i thankGod he didnt because I used to be a fan of Osinbanjo but this who Tradermoni thing and the lies he spews these day now give me different vibe about him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Owojogoodness: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
That's an indication of of failure and downfall
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by JasonScoolari: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Kuginzi:

Just a few more sleep, your father will not wake-up again. "Wish your brother what you wish for yourself"
It is not hard to detect the comment of a witless biological mistake.

Your comment just prove that to me.
Don't mistake me for your father bro... Au revoir!!! wink
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NorthernSerene(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2019
madone:
He shouldn't die please he needs to be alive to witness his defeat
Hahahahahahahaha!!! MadOne, MadOne. Buhari no go die now, Buharis' death belongs to people like you.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Ziggylady(f): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
The crooks from SW and the northern cabal propping buhari up even when he is becoming increasingly lifeless are hell bent on looting as much money from the treasury as possible undetected..

APC thieves.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Using the same tactics expecting a different result. This was the same thing they said last few years ago
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by VULCAN(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Keep repeating the tired mantra. Nigerians are wiser now. The looting now is worse than at any time in our history and your god is sick

Afamed:
You can continue to fool your gullible members who don't have a Tv at home to watch the rallies.Buharists have decided not to return the Nigeria Treasury to the looters
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Seun360(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Baba is almost getting there. Just a few more slip, and everything is OVER. grin

We go still vote Buhari no matter what.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by nairaman66(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
yrex01:
Thread by Atiku zombie n flooded by em.

If u think a common man will defeat buhari in any election in Nigeria, maybe u r still feeling sleepy.

SAI BABA

Last last, Buhari is a common man and won’t live forever!!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Mchlobinna95: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
So can we safely now call him the slump master.. Mr Lifeless slumper.
O boi!!!!! grin grin grin u wan kill person with laugh bah....wich wan cum b "mr lifeless slumper". Na ur fresidio u dey yab ni........nigerians!!!!!una no get joy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by diadem10: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:
You can continue to fool your gullible members who don't have a Tv at home to watch the rallies.Buharists have decided not to return the Nigeria Treasury to the looters
Don't mind them. You go fear slump on a couch. Lol. Someone shouldn't sit down again. Pdp guys are really funny.

Same way they were shouting dementia because Buhari made mistake with his words. Have they really seen people suffering from dementia? I'm sure that was the first time Buhari would attend any state gubernatorial election. He only knows of the presidency stuff and that was why he made such mistake but some eediots think it's dementia. Lol.

Btw, I don't like Buhari nor Atiku but the way Pdp are carrying on, I would likely vote Buhari over the looter called Atiku. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Henry1006(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2019
Afamed:
SMH If only you know the manner of looting going on in this government.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by 8stargeneral: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Can't dis man go and enjoy his old age in peace, why suffering ur self because of power .
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by bash8936: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Election decider for Buhari remains= Lagos, Ogun, Katsina, Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto.
By the time result of those States comes in they will cancel any other 12states result Baba might have lost b4 and opposition will be shouting rigging, But the fact is dat is Not about Buhari but APC is like a religion in all this States. The card carrying members of APC in Lagos State alone is more than the entire registered voters of Enugu.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Tareq1105: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

Liar
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
he that the gods want to destroy, they first render mad!..... KWANTINU!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Kuginzi: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It is not hard to detect the comment of a witless biological mistake.

Your comment just prove that to me.
Don't mistake me for your father bro... Au revoir!!! wink
So it's painful!!
You wish Buhari dead, now I'm wishing your father dead too, you're here talking trash.
Anyway, "A bad tree does not yield good apples". You are from a bad parent that is why you're wishing others evil. Repent!!!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Mankosi: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Maybe that was what he did in US that made trump call him lifeless.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by zizi4real: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
FreddyKruger:
He should keep on slumping till he reach daura.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVrpYTZMBcM

Juncker falling more in European Union meeting
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by herich(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari will never go unpunished!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by michoim(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Enemy of Buhari..you claim he almost slump again yet he campaigns sometimes in 2 states in a day...how awful are your claims?
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by supereagle(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

Buhari I saw on the TV didn't show any sign of motor skill weakness, from experience and training, I am in better position to talk about it. No sign of dementia both from the speech and gait as well.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by supereagle(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
michoim:
Enemy of Buhari..you claim he almost slump again yet he campaigns sometimes in 2 states in a day...how awful are your claims?

Read my comments up. Leave them. I am into neuro rehabilitation field and with more than 25 years experience. I am better equipped to notice the nonsense they posted. I was in the house of my patient who had Parkinson's disease when they were showing it. God so kind, I was through and NEPA was kind.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Modragon(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by tonex360: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
WhyMoD:
The people pushing this man to contest are his greatest enemies.

Kadiri Ahmed- why are you contesting again?

Buhari- I said it that if my party nominates me that I'd contest.

Does that not show you that Buhari is being pushed by the cabals and political jobbers to contest?
Not his will but the will of the cabals, this is pathetic. God will save this country from the hands of this evil doers.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by gentlegenius(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.
I can confidently tell you that buhari's immediate family members doesn't support his aspiration at his age and with his condition. They don't like the way the cabal are pushing him in order to capitalize on his condition and continue to rule the country for him.
Those supporting him are useless zombies who doesn't even benefit anything from his government. They only support him because they hate the PDP. This is arrant stupidity.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Shikini: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
FreddyKruger:
He should keep on slumping till he reach daura.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by gentlegenius(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2019
yrex01:

If u think a common man will defeat buhari in any election in Nigeria, maybe u r still feeling sleepy.

SAI BABA
Bros, you know the truth that buhari is not capable of being a local government chairman at this point in his life, let alone being a President. You are only supporting him because of your hatred for the PDP. If you were to honestly choose right now between Atiku and buhari, who should be your presidential candidate for APC, you'll definitely choose Atiku over buhari. You know too well that Atiku is far better than buhari to lead this country at this point in time, but because he's in PDP, you choose to support buhari.
This is arrant stupidity!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
yrex01:

SAI BABA
They all know it is difficult for him to be defeated. They just wanna try their luck noni.
U know there is no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by kapelvej: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.