Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (35750 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
zizi4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVrpYTZMBcM

Juncker falling more in European Union meeting

Far better than the dullard.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by bluestreak(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
You are a wicked guy oo.. grin so actually want him to slum an die?...
argon500:
Nearly does not kill the bird
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by tyup(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
FreddyKruger:
He should keep on slumping till he reach daura.

Lmao

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by jjohndoe83: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2019
madone:
He shouldn't die please he needs to be alive to witness his defeat
Hilarious!
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Joyrise: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Letenwam:
President Buhari almost slumped at the Kaduna rally for his 2019 re-election yesterday, few days after a similar incident played out in Kogi State.

According to political columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Buhari who had a couch as his aid this time is showing signs of 'dementia'. He wrote as he shared the video;

This happened today in Kaduna during APC's presidential campaign rally. In this video, Buhari slumped helplessly onto the couch. Recall how he also fell in Lokoja. I feel sorry for this man. His motor skills are weak, which is another tell-tale symptom of dementia

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/president-buhari-almost-slumps-again-at-kaduna-rally-video/

Your evil wish for this man will not work. You will catch up with ur nemesis soon. Keep wishing him what will befall u
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by madone: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
NorthernSerene:
Hahahahahahahaha!!! MadOne, MadOne. Buhari no go die now, Buharis' death belongs to people like you.
you go soon buy market for my hands now.. Eeediot gum smoking fool like you
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by mrkia(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
In the same rally we all watched together!!!? PDP!!

Let me say you're just thrusting baba's interest into people heart ni. There's nothing you people can do to stall baba's Re-election. Because genuine people have already decided to return baba to the Villa again even if you cooked up another video where baba was made to slump and passed out for hours...

Do your worst
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Okrikacity: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
gentlegenius:

Bros, you know the truth that buhari is not capable of being a local government chairman at this point in his life, let alone being a President. You are only supporting him because of your hatred for the PDP. If you were to honestly choose right now between Atiku and buhari, who should be your presidential candidate for APC, you'll definitely choose Atiku over buhari. You know too well that Atiku is far better than buhari to lead this country at this point in time, but because he's in PDP, you choose to support buhari.
This is arrant stupidity!

Bro Atiku tenure will be worst than Buhari.. Atiku and Buhari is not the way forward but Nigerians undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Alsadesty(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
continue looking for buhari down fall everyday while he is soaring to victory come feb 16
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by pfadom: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Will this man mind his business
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by fallout87: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
jumobi1:
Does he not have family and loved ones? If he was my father, I’ll come out and tell people not to vote for him.
I’m also guessing the plan is for PYO to continue because PMB doesn’t have four years of good health left in him.

APC is waiting to win this election. After Buhari wins they will fail Osinbajo for his case currently being held by EFCC.

All of the Tinubu supporters eyes will open then and they will really cry out. Just wait and see
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by jumobi1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
zizi4real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVrpYTZMBcM

Juncker falling more in European Union meeting

Yes he was drunk. PMB isn’t. Moreso, he isn’t the president of a country.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by gentlegenius(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Okrikacity:

Bro Atiku tenure will be worst than Buhari.. Atiku and Buhari is not the way forward but Nigerians undecided
No matter the character, nobody can succeed as a leader without preparedness.
Buhari failed in office not because he cannot lead Nigeria, but just because he wasn't prepared for leadership. You judge the performance of a leader from his own promises. Buhari made promises in 2015 but was never prepared to deliver.
Atiku has promised us that he will make our economy work again and create jobs, but he didn't went to sleep. He and his team are working out plans and engaging the right people to make sure he deliver on his promise. This is the preparedness I'm talking about. Buhari doesn't have any plan, and you know what they say... HE WHO FAIL TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.
With this fact, I can authoritatively tell you that Atiku's tenure will be far better than buhari's.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by Dewisedick: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
The 3rd time will be the end of it... Stay tune
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by NorthernSerene(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
madone:
you go soon buy market for my hands now.. Eeediot gum smoking fool like you
Hahahahaha! He dey pain him, so you don't want make you die ko? And you dey wish person die. Yes indeed you are mad not only by name.
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by madone: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
NorthernSerene:
Hahahahaha! He dey pain him, so you don't want make you die ko? And you dey wish person die. Yes indeed you are mad not only by name.
you go buy market soon for my hand.ooo hmm
Re: President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally by MrCEO69(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If this man had shelved his 2019 ambition and supported Osinbajo to complete their mandate beyond 2019, many people including me won't be here talking about Atiku.

Shame on his immediate family members for supporting an old man like this to keep suffering.

Give a so called pastor the presidency? Remember Oga Joe? u dont want the flag of Nigeria to be up in Saudi Arabia? U think the north play with power like that. they are meant to rule us according to them. grin grin grin let Buhari win,and if any thing happens to him in the next four year,another drama will start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Tinubu Already Very Rich Before He Became Governor / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.