Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Lovemaking Gone Wrong; Mistakes To Avoid While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovemaking Gone Wrong; Mistakes To Avoid While Having Sex (665 Views)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovemaking Gone Wrong; Mistakes To Avoid While Having Sex by Pricelessfina(f): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2019
While lovemaking can be extremely fun and worthwhile, most times it can be crappy too. And whether you enjoy that intimate and passionate moment with your partner largely depends on you guys. I am sure nobody dreams of having a crappy sex. You know, the kind of sex that you have and regret washes over you.

Well, I am here to give a list of some stuff you should never do in the bedroom when you and your partner go down on each other. Seriously, you will thank me later.

Source:

http://sweetnaijagist.com/lovemaking-gone-wrong-mistakes-to-avoid-while-having-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Having A Hoe For A Best Friend / Kissing In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Wizkid Allow Female Fans To Grab And Kiss His Pr*ck On Stage (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.