Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Walking Disorder In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Walking Disorder In Women (610 Views)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking Disorder In Women by fidellamo(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2010
seems this sickness is becoming too rampant. girls can't just walk normally again without jiggling their boobs in the process. can the ladies in the house pls shed more light on the cause of this or is it all in the name of seduction?
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by Onchedu(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2010
Idleness. I even thot U had something important to say like how most girls walk funny and get away with it unnoticed cos guys are busy looking at specifics instead of the whole.
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by madlady(f): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2010
fidellamo:

seems this sickness is becoming too rampant. girls can't just walk normally again without jiggling their bosoms in the process. can the ladies in the house pls shed more light on the cause of this or is it all in the name of seduction?

They do that of their own accord.

Contact with hard object ,foot touching hard surface,ground or such, causes shuddering action up connected limbs which leads to oscillation to the upper protuberance(s). lipsrsealed
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by Vic2k3(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2010
Nice 1 @madlady
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by hackney(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2010
madlady:

They do that of their own accord.

Contact with hard object ,foot touching hard surface,ground or such causes shuddering action up connected limbs which leads to oscillation to the upper protuberance(s). lipsrsealed

Brainiac!! You can do science, you.
grin grin grin grin

me i like the bounce jare.
Add the back swing and it's over.
kiss
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by sicily4u: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2010
na so
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by fidellamo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ onchedu, sharrap and gerrout if u've got natin 2 say. does the point u raised make more sense than the topic? @ madlady, nice one, but even when they are not in contact with anything, most girls still walk that way, why?
Re: Walking Disorder In Women by madlady(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
fidellamo:

@ onchedu, sharrap and gerrout if u've got natin 2 say. does the point u raised make more sense than the topic?
@ madlady, nice one, but even when they are not in contact with anything, most girls still walk that way, why?

grin grin grin No disrespect, how can you walk without being in contact with the ground?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Reply / Moderator What Happen To My Post ? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Due To Circumstances And Found Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.