Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It (9155 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by Twinkie8: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Has anyone heard of sexominia before? How can a man be having sex while asleep, wakes up without remembering the events of the night.
I believe my husband has a disorder called sexsomnia; it is a parasomnia that results in the person affected to instead of sleep walk to engage in sexual activity. I read a lot about this on webMd.
It started happening just one year into our marriage. He started acting strange during sleep at night. All he ever did then was basically handle me out of no where in the middle of the
night; rub my boobs, make out with me one time, rub my butt, rub my veeejay, and sometimes touch...er...anus. I would always tell him about it the next day and he wouldn't believe me. It soon almost seemed to turn into an ongoing joke; I would tell him what ridiculous stuff he would do, he would laugh and say he doesn't believe me, etc. I prayed, casted out demons and suggested he goes for deliverance the way Jim Iyke once did at Emmanuel but he won't take me seriously.
However, two weeks ago it turned into something else entirely. This one night my husband in the middle of the night probably around 1:30am, turned over and began handling me like he always did at night, but soon it turned into him taking my underwear off and wanting to. Even though I was extreamly tired and not really in the mood I just went along with it. So, we started, but about 3 minutes later he pulled out and started handling my bom bom
sad (anus)... And let me be clear, I am willing to try anything when he asks which he has asked to have anal several times before to which I tried but it hurt to much for me that I couldn't even take hardly any of him in... Anyways, he knows my discomfort and moral objection to it.
Well, back to the initial story, he then continues to handle my anus, and I just say no and keep pushing his hand away, well then next thing I know he just shoves himself in my backdoor without any warning nor lubrication. I scream out "no" and am overcome with pain to the point I felt like I could hardly breath. And all he said was, "It's too late it's already in." I kept saying "No" but was barely audible over my painful screams. He took no notice and went hard until he finishes inside. Then he gets up without saying anything and goes to get me a towel then proceeds to go to the bathroom to go and clean up.
I couldn't sleep the rest of the night, and for the next three days I didn't speak a word to him.
SOURCE: www.wivestownhallconnection.com

http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/02/i-think-my-husband-has-disorder-called.html#more
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Total lies,the problem here is that you are not satisfying your husband in bed,and for that he devise a means through which he can get your attention without argument.
Now,this is what brings infidelity in marriage,things like iam not in the mood,iam tired etc,if that should be the case,there are ladies out there that cannever say they are tired,keep torturing your husband and in returning trying to be his doctor by given the name of the disease disturbing him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by emzila(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2016
I think you should let him have more of you at a normal time. I was expecting you to say he withdrew at a point and slept off but nothing of such. hence, your husband has no such disorder as sexomania. he did something he thought was funny and shy away from it the first time you asked and has capitalize on your acceptance of his ignorance of what he does at night to continue the act. if you say your man has high libido which makes him demand for sex often, I will give in to that but sexomania, NO.
he cant be suffering from sexomania and you cannot resist him, he cant be suffering from sexomania and he respond correctly to your objection or went straight to the bathroom after the act. if he had been suffering from sexomania, he would have withdrawn half way and slump into deep sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by wEsOmE(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
typical africans dey dont believe such stories.. anyways i believe u Dear.. see a.sexual expert.. nd by d way always travel with ur hubby.. dis one he done leave pussy begin pursue nyash .. no leave ur hubby travel ooh.. or else una after story come become front page material on NL
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
I no get experience so make I chill dey view comments
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
An only sexomania wot of wrestlemania hulkmania
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by Twinkie8: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Total lies,the problem here is that you are not satisfying your husband in bed,and for that he devise a means through which he can get your attention without argument.
Now,this is what brings infidelity in marriage,things like iam not in the mood,iam tired etc,if that should be the case,there are ladies out there that cannever say they are tired,keep torturing your husband and in returning trying to be his doctor by given the name of the disease disturbing him.

GOOGLE SEXOMANIA AND LEARN
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by davspog2(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ogun ni ile aye yi o!
Re: My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It by Applaner: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
......and instead of taking it to God in prayer, you are bringing it to nairaland

Some wives sef

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / Herbs Big Babes Use To Hook Men (mayan Mata) / Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.