Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains (45278 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by UjuJoan2: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2019
That's nonsense.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by hustler86(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
I stopped going cause he doesn't answer prayers

Guess ur cookie pays the bill... Arindin
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by toluxa1(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Alot of ignorance in his talk. Also shows a spiritual shalowness. People who have lost or are losing relationship with God talk like this and try to cover up that unclothedness by telling you God s everywhere including your bedroom, all that matters is personal connection bla bla. Lies!
Deep down, they know they have no connection. By their fruits you shall know....
A person truely drawn to God has a strong longing for the presence and tabernacle of God. The moment you lose it, you sin more often, you hardly pray, no worship life etc.
If you don't want attention go to a big Bible believing church. Nobody will call you out in Livingfaith, RCCG, Dunamis or Deeper Life. Stop making excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Hotfreezer: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Go to deeper life they will treat you as mere gate man.. I swear

Lol
Goodluck can explain better. Them give am moral instruction there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
FruitCakes:
yahweh is a fucking deluded impostor/fraudster!
A figment of people's imagination created by Romans to divide and control the world!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by LordGuru: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Hector09(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Na who church even help, i worship God bt i hate church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by leriment: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2019
FruitCakes:

yet here u are breathing.. walking.. jumping.. he does answer prayer.. I can assure u that. church or no church never disengage from God. forget some yeye pastor.. the deal of life is between u and ur God

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Uyi168: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
U stopped going to church because u are awoke!
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by enshy: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2019
toluxa1:
Alot of ignorance in his talk. Also shows a spiritual shalowness. People who have lost or are losing relationship with God talk like this and try to cover up that unclothedness by telling you God s everywhere including your bedroom, all that matters is personal connection bla bla. Lies!
Deep down, they know they have no connection. By their fruits you shall know....
A person truely drawn to God has a strong longing for the presence and tabernacle of God. The moment you lose it, you sin more often, you hardly pray, no worship life etc.
If you don't want attention go to a big Bible believing church. Nobody will call you out in Livingfaith, RCCG, Dunamis or Deeper Life. Stop making excuses.
I agree with you perfectly.
They are all spiritually dead.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by uuzba(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2019
toluxa1:
Stop advertising your church.
Let those who are losing faith find their way to the right church.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by uuzba(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2019
enshy:
I agree with you perfectly. They are all spiritually dead.
Because he mentioned your church's name...
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by SachaBastien(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
You stopped going to church because pastor gave you microphone to speak to congregation but you're not shy to take the mic and sing before your fans.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by isaacscholar: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2019
NO dear. HE answers prayers everytime.
FruitCakes:
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Cyberleets: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2019
toluxa1:
All those church u called are the ones that tell their members....no tithe no heaven .

U are brainwashed bro...u need help. Cos u are obviously the type that they will tell u ur mother is a witch and u will believe

7 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by uuzba(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Hector09:
Na who church even help, i worship God bt i hate church
What you hate is Pastors.
Try to find out how church started. Trace the full history of Church by yourself. Do the research. Find the books to read, ask the questions. You will arrive at the correct church.
Many pastors know this, and they all pull their members attention from the correct church by promisinng them prosperity, money and wealth, earthly treasures, that do not satisfy the soul. Non of them can remove your sin becuase they do not have the power nor authority to do so and this leaves the followers deeply distressed and troubled.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Dhenz: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
FruitCakes:

No one asked you why you stopped going not. for Falz I'm sure he was responding to his mother. If you go na for your pocket if you no go for your pocket. Christianity is a personal race.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by nho4: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2019
leriment:

yet here u are breathing.. walking.. jumping.. he does answer prayer.. I can assure u that. church or no church never disengage from God. forget some yeye pastor.. the deal of life is between u and ur God

If you think that you being alive is because of your fervency in prayers, then you need to read and understand the Bible you claim to believe.

God works with covenant and He is no truce breaker...God made a covenant of Life with man the day man was created, so therefore whether you pray or not, that covenant still exist till your last day on earth.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by wakes: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2019
God have mercy on him
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by enshy: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2019
uuzba:

Because he mentioned your church's name...
No because he perfectly described you spiritual state and that of others like Falz

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by slimfit1(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Pekele007:
This guy should shut the fvck up jare

I have identified the Muslim you taiye he is here hating already.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Slynation(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2019
uuzba:
I know of only one church which does not care about who is rich or poor.
Everybody sits on thesame bench. Everybody is given thesame spritual instructions. They don't beg you for Tithe. You can attend in slippers or Gucci shoes. The door is always open. The ushers will never drag you to any seat. If you like sit at the front, if you like sit at the back.
The pastor is not worhipped. He only wears one cloth. He doesn't have house in any village and no personal property. You attend the Church to worship God. If you like pay attention, if you like be browsing your phone. The pastor will only let you know, that exactly what you reap on earth here is what you will sow. If you have spiritual problems, go and see him. He is only a vessle of God. He does not collect money for anything and at any time, the Bishop can remove him from that church and send to another church without any notice. Church is not his property. It is God's property.
Nawa oO.... you mean i wasted my time reading this epistle without the name of the Church!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2019
uuzba:
I know of only one church which does not care about who is rich or poor.
Everybody sits on thesame bench. Everybody is given thesame spritual instructions. They don't beg you for Tithe. You can attend in slippers or Gucci shoes. The door is always open. The ushers will never drag you to any seat. If you like sit at the front, if you like sit at the back.
The pastor is not worhipped. He only wears one cloth. He doesn't have house in any village and no personal property. You attend the Church to worship God. If you like pay attention, if you like be browsing your phone. The pastor will only let you know, that exactly what you reap on earth here is what you will sow. If you have spiritual problems, go and see him. He is only a vessle of God. He does not collect money for anything and at any time, the Bishop can remove him from that church and send to another church without any notice. Church is not his property. It is God's property.
winners chapel.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by slimfit1(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2019
SachaBastien:
You stopped going to church because pastor gave you microphone to speak to congregation but you're not shy to take the mic and sing before your fans.

I spot someone that is not reading his bible properly taiye me, he day here see am with him text, no make sense at all. Make God give you sense.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by omooba969(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
When a cockroach touches a human it runs to safety to clean itself.

... meaning?

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
nho4:

If you think that you being alive is because of your fervency in prayers, then you need to read and understand the Bible you claim to believe.

God works with covenant and He is no truce breaker...God made a covenant of Life with man the day man was created, so therefore whether you pray or not, that covenant still exist till your last day on earth.

Bro, I guess that you are wrong in this aspect. In the Bible, God sent a prophet to a certain king and told him that he was going to die, the king later turned to God in prayer and God added to him extra years (around 15 years or so). So, all in all, prayer helps.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Hisolak(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Oh boy I rep you jor, na you be the look gooding guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style / Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.