Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains (45442 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Leonbonapart(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
the truth is that most nigerian christians dont know why they go to church,they think going to church can get them into an "imaginary heaven",some go to church for going sake
Imaginary heaven you say. Remain on that part still. End shall tell

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Ozkar: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
koyyes:

Counterfeit goods are not sold with a tag on them saying 'Counterfeit goods'. If they did, nobody will buy. The law against sellers of counterfeit goods are made to protect buyers. So you cannot compare this to sex trade.

Sophisticated prostitution rings do not require brothels. People are smarter. That was why I said you cannot stop prostitution by just arresting prostitutes on the streets or just any prostitute because you will definitely see him/her out and at it again.

May I remind you that people who engage in this trade are protected because they are linked to businessmen and politicians who patronize them and have so called officers of the law at their beck and call.

In a country where the law works, if a businessman or a politician is found guilty of being linked to a prostitution ring or was found engaging in transactional sex, he/she will be arrested and that gives the sex traders no protection. So they have to look for something else to do.

In Nigeria, that does not happen. If it did, we will not be having this argument.

After all said and done, we cannot all think the same way and Falz' opinion isn't law. He simply thinks people shouldn't sell their bodies and cited the most prevalent instance, same way people make men the face of rape when there are also female rapists. He also doesn't think highly of men who cannot keep their eyes off every lady they see walk by, as is evident in his Talk video, for those who have seen it.

I think it's arrogant to ask people to shut up and not express themselves just because we do not agree with their opinion in matters on the law is silent. Also, the fact that a person eats meat does not mean they aren't in a position to criticize killing for sport or for tusks and other body parts.

I like that you are were able to write a long post without insults though. Nice.
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ozkar:
After all said and done, we cannot all think the same way and Falz' opinion isn't law. He simply thinks people shouldn't sell their bodies and cited the most prevalent instance, same way people make men the face of rape when there are also female rapists. He also doesn't think highly of men who cannot keep their eyes off every lady they see walk by, as is evident in his Talk video, for those who have seen it.

I think it's arrogant to ask people to shut up and not express themselves just because we do not agree with their opinion in matters on the law is silent. Also, the fact that a person eats meat does not mean they aren't in a position to criticize killing for sport or for tusks and other body parts.

I like that you are were able to write a long post without insults though. Nice.

Na you sabi.

Falz is a transactional sex enabler.

He should go and sit down. And when he stands, he should head to church.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by OyinO: 4:13am On Jan 20, 2019
He's on point
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2019
castro316:

God is not a babalawo you know? Get to know him and your life will be smooth
castro316 is right fruitcakes

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by FruitCakes(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=74937775] castro316 is right fruitcakes[/quote
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by castro316: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=FruitCakes post=74939730][/quote]
I understand you but don't mistake the wealth God has installed for you in heave for the money we look for on earth. Our pastors have deceived us to thinking that is the wealth God is talking about. Cool down when you get the right know how. You can get money. You can call me on my phone if you want a way to make money
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by FruitCakes(f): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=castro316 post=74940303]
I understand you but don't mistake the wealth God has installed for you in heave for the money we look for on earth. Our pastors have deceived us to thinking that is the wealth God is talking about. Cool down when you get the right know how. You can get money. You can call me on my phone if you want a way to make money[/quote
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by castro316: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=FruitCakes post=74940385][/quote]

Oh yeah but my rule. Don't expect to make money quick. Take it slow and steady
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by FruitCakes(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
[quote author=castro316 post=74952728]

Oh yeah but my rule. Don't expect to make money quick. Take it slow and steady[/quote
OK how's it gonna be
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Kaa4(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bigmugu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Falz, has explained why he stopped going to church.

During the release of the much-anticipated album, ‘Moral Instruction,’ Falz’s mother complained about her son not attending church services.

Femi and Funmi Falana were present during their son’s ‘album listening party’.

During the event, his mother used the opportunity to express her concern about the fact that her son hardly goes to church.

Speak about his new album, Funmi said, “Folarin, you don’t go to church and I am bothered. I hope you would start going to church this year.”

The singer told Vanguard that his mother was right because he hardly went to church.

He said, “I have nothing against the church or going to church; everyone has the right to practice the religion they desire but personally, as a Christian, it has been a while that I have been to church. It does not make me less of a Christian.

“The most important thing is spirituality and your personal connection with God. The reason I haven’t attended a church service in a long while is because I went to a few churches and during sermons, I was put under undue pressure. There was a time that a pastor called me to the altar just to acknowledge my presence for being in church.

“In my mind, I felt that the service was not about me. I felt that everybody was there to worship God, yet they were putting undue pressure on me. The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation? These are some of the issues.

“I just want to go to church and worship God like a regular member of the congregation. I do not want that kind of attention. I was hoping that I would go to church on a Sunday and it would not be like any other day I’m at a public place or doing a show,” the singer said.

On why he shaved off his beard, Falz added, “I did not shave my beard because of the album; it was just a coincidence. I was filming a project in relation to the album and I had to look a lot younger and that is why I shaved off my beard.

“I have been getting mixed reactions since I shaved my beard; some people tell me, ‘please, go and find our beard back’. I did not know that we owned the beard together. Other people told me that they love the new look and I am still a ‘sweet boy’ with or without the beard.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/why-i-stopped-going-to-church-falz-explains/

C
Come to Winners Chapel, nobody will know you were there!
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by castro316: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
FruitCakes:
OK how's it gonna be

Good. Call me 08092431893

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
dion2romantik wtf is your problem weirdo

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by FruitCakes(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by FruitCakes(f): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2019
castro316:

Oh yeah but my rule. Don't expect to make money quick. Take it slow and steady
Hi sad
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by Funmmyastic: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2019
He look more handsome now
Re: Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains by castro316: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
FruitCakes:
Hi sad
fruity. Lonngest time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Bachor Shares New Lovely Pictures / Regina Daniels 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.