Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (33091 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by dokyOloye: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Miracle4Sure:
Buhari all the way......
gini?
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Mankosi: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Apc thread. Ur headline showed it all.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by contigiency(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:
Hey you, yes you. If you like yourself. Get ready to vote for Atiku. But If you believe a cow well being is more important than yours then vote Buhari

My 2 cent

Don't you think that you are very lonely on this your journey? By my last check, all road leads to the next level. And you are here alone with Atiku.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Ruddyman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
No responsible Nigerian will vote for you

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level

How can any responsible person vote Buhari? A Man that's not even aware of himself?
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Shawnnn01: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Even if ISIS wipe out my entire family Atiku can NEVER earn my vote, maybe if Jesus come down to convince me my perception about him may change but if not even Adeboye can’t convince me to vote Atiku not in this life or the next.
akdjr:
Me I no like and I will not vote for you but can't speak for the rest.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Ruddyman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
My VOTE is for you H.E Atiku Abubakar
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afospecialk:
We will never vote for Atiku

No going back to looters .

No more looting matching incharge of our treasure

PMB TILL 2023
PMB TILL 2022
PMB TILL 2022

But were APC& Tinubu hailing a thief& a looter?

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Yopcity: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:

U never suffer reach, ,,,its preferably u don't vote at all than voting the same set of humans dat destroyed nigeria economy 8 years back

If we are talking of those that destroyed nigeria, then Atiku is a saint compared to buhari that has been in nigeria affaires even before 1983.

Problem is that u guys don't think !
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
contigiency:

Don't you think that you are very lonely on this your journey? By my last check, all road leads to the next level. And you are here alone with Atiku.

Is this d next level?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by danot1030: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
It's going to be a big error to have Atiku as a president. A man with hot temper will allow his ego destroy things, he does not have the kind of shock absorber that Baba have.

Atiku makes to lash out back at any criticism at any moment, it's unbecoming of a leader, he does not have the type of the shock absorber that Buhari have, If Atiku received the abuses and insults melted out to Buhari by people like Fayose, FFK, Wike, Reno, Dino, Ben Bruce and many others he would have set this country ablazed.

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level

Is this d next level?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/things-will-be-harder-than-before-buhari-warns-govs-leaders/amp/
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Sunnymatey(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
And l joint in saying if u like, vote for Atiku
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by larryking540: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yopcity:

If we are talking of those that destroyed nigeria, then Atiku is a saint compared to buhari that has been in nigeria affaires even before 1983.

Problem is that u guys don't think !

Did u think b4 campaigning for buhari few years back
Did u think b4 accepting to collect money at the polling center, ,,

I don't even have a voters card

So out of everyone here and u who does not think
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level

By responsible you mean zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Pamtoye(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:

U never suffer reach, ,,,its preferably u don't vote at all than voting the same set of humans dat destroyed nigeria economy 8 years back
But bro, Buhari also ain't what Nigeria needs now..... Left to me... I would have preferred Young minds like Sowore or Moghalu... But those guys has no chance of winning d election... Not even 1% chance.... Dats why am supporting the change of power to som1 dat at least has a chance of winning ... Let's try out someone else.... If he fails also..... We remove him come 2023

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by 2sexycom(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ndlistic:
The Presidential Candidate of People's Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar got furious in an interview, when he was asked whether he thinks it is right to give young people opportunity to run as president.

He said he did not stop young people from running, that many of them came out to contest as a Presidents.

That he thinks he has the capacity, good health to run. He told the lady interviewer that she should not discriminate against him because of his age.

See Atiku How furious He was
HERE

Source: https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/his-excellency-atiku-abubakar-got-mad.html?m=1
lol... ..com is a free resources please... u can't be sending such website to front page.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by larryking540: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Pamtoye:
But bro, Buhari also ain't what Nigeria needs now..... Left to me... I would have preferred Young minds like Sowore or Moghalu... But those guys has no chance of winning d election... Not even 1% chance.... Dats why am supporting the change of power to som1 dat at least has a chance of winning ... Let's try out someone else.... If he fails also..... We remove him come 2023

We lack unity in nigeria dats d problem
Ethnic problem
Religious problem

If na developed countries does young guys u called will be sponsored by d masses

And if we want them out the power is in our hands also

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by oladipo105: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

PMB TILL 2023 PMB TILL 2022 PMB TILL 2022
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
danot1030:
It's going to be a big error to have Atiku as a president. A man with hot temper will allow his ego destroy things, he does not have the kind of shock absorber that Baba have.

Atiku makes to lash out back at any criticism at any moment, it's unbecoming of a leader, he does not have the type of the shock absorber that Buhari have, If Atiku received the abuses and insults melted out to Buhari by people like Fayose, FFK, Wike, Reno, Dino, Ben Bruce and many others he would have set this country ablazed.

But are fayose, dino& ffk not paying 4d insults meted out 2 buhari? Were is deji adeyanju? Y is dasuki still in jail without trial in a democracy? Is it cos he stole money or cos he facilitated d arrest of buhari in 1985?
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Kingehimen: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hi guys

Join my whatsapp group KINGS & QUEENS ��meet new friends all over nigeria

You will be glad u did.....join with link below � or chat me up privately to add u 07060510880

https:///JJDg4B256YRCPOWwl9gF0x

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by uridadole: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:
Hey you, yes you. If you like yourself. Get ready to vote for Atiku. But If you believe a cow well being is more important than yours then vote Buhari

My 2 cent

Fallacy that these greedy associates have made you believe. Vote atiku at your own peril.
I rather vote one these young vibrant guys but that will be like making it easy for atiku so, buhari is my choice.....
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by concordetz: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Did Buhari attend the 2015 debate ? Was the sitting President Jonathan politically dwarf then? Sagay should tell us the truth why Buhari is running away from the debate
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by RexTramadol1: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Even if ISIS wipe out my entire family Atiku can NEVER earn my vote, maybe if Jesus come down to convince me my perception about him may change but if not even Adeboye can’t convince me to vote Atiku not in this life or the next.

As u say,so shall it be!
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by blowjob: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
THIEF, ONLY DUMMIES WOULD VOTE FOR U.... grin grin grin THIEF

SAI BUHARI
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by oladipo105: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

PMB TILL 2023 PMB TILL 2022 PMB TILL 2022
PMB IS BRAIN DEAD. BACK TO DAURA. ATIKU ALL THE WAY.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
BubuZombi:
Who Will Even Vote For You. What Kind of Talk Is That. Even The So-called Lifeless One Can't Make Such Kind Of Phrase At This Point When You Are Seeking For Vote.

Meanwhile, Minna Is Agog as Buhari Visit Niger State To Commission The Almighty Bark Port.

God Bless PMB
Lazy yoot. Did you even watch the video?
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by chloride6: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
No we don't like the you and No we wont vote for you
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by BubuZombi: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
beatcoins:
Lazy yoot. Did you even watch the video?

Idiotpig I didn't watch, I no get TV for house Jobless yoot
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Ziggylady(f): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am excercising my rights by voting for Atiku..buhari is not an option in my dictionary.

1 Like

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by uthlaw: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:

My 2 cent
ok the people of ipob will vote Atiku him..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi / US Speaks On Election Of Nigeria’s National Assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.