Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview (33096 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by ItzBIM(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:
Hey you, yes you. If you like yourself. Get ready to vote for Atiku. But If you believe a cow well being is more important than yours then vote Buhari

My 2 cent

What if I don’t want neither of them. Pdp and apc
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mouth Gig:
THIEF, ONLY DUMMIES WOULD VOTE FOR U.... grin grin grin THIEF

SAI BUHARI

Y was APC praising a "thief"?

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
ItzBIM:

What if I don’t neither of them. Pdp and apc

That's d beginning of something good. Attention should begin to shift from APC& PDP.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by sweetmusic12: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
I want PDP to rule Nigeria. PDP understands the Nigerian system
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Classickj(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
No responsible Nigerian will vote for you

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level
u urself are u responsible
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by crayon001(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is a deliberate attempt to twist the narrative. I watched the video on the link you provided and I'm wondering where and how you got to the conclusion.

Blogging shouldn't be about mischief. Traffic isn't all that matter. You should try to be relevant and to gain the trust of your readers.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
BubuZombi:

Idiotpig I didn't watch, I no get TV for house Jobless yoot
Zombie cretin. Buhari go fall your hand today for debate. I hope your TV is Ultra HD so you won't miss a detail.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by BubuZombi: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
beatcoins:
Zombie cretin. Buhari go fall your hand today for debate. I hope your TV is Ultra HD so you won't miss a detail.

No my TV is black n White and may probably won't have service by then... Pls keep me posted you hear undecided
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by dualprince0280: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
no just disturb urself,we ain't voting for u.I guess u should know.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
May God Help Nigerians

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:
Hey you, yes you. If you like yourself. Get ready to vote for Atiku. But If you believe a cow well being is more important than yours then vote Buhari

My 2 cent
You can vote who you like, don't tell me who to vote. Atiku is a crook..buhari will win 2019

Sai baba! buhari till 2045!!
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku is a crook, buhari till 2044!! sai baba!!
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by JOMAX: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
id911:
BMC and lies trying to paint Atiku black since their American propaganda failed
is At ik u white?
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by IbrahimDamola: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
President Atiku. The youths are 100% behind. If the election is rigged by the lifeless one and his cabal, we'll burn down the country and hunt him like a rat so he can go face ICC.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level

Hahahahahaha hahaha

All you could show was a train track and the never to be completed second Nigeria bridge grin

Buhari is a waste
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Netfilix:

My 2 cent
some people shere stupidity will kill them,how has buhari's last 4yrs being to u nairalanders that u just choose to self destruct.na wa oh.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Flatheadpig: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Don't worry Atiku,Pig from abakaliki and Onisha farm will vote for u
Buhari Amakagrin
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Flatheadpig: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Don't worry Atiku,Pig from abakaliki and Onisha farm will vote for u
Buhari Amakagrin
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by mattyrukee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
ATIKU is not the best option but I rather not vote than give out my vote to buhari!!!... I don't blame the man but the idiots that are supporting him. Just take a look at what your president did in warri. This man can't lead again for crying out load.
God help this country
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by rapid101(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Miracle4Sure:
Buhari all the way......

Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by rapid101(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Na baba Buhari we want

Next level
all dis pictures wan u show so hope de re not south Africa oh
Cus na so so lie ona sabi lie oh
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by jelel6: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
On with Atiku on this. I hate to see the words "youth" or "young" being thrown about like they have a magic wand to solve our problem.

I will never vote for any candidate because he/she is younger/older than the other. There are many young leaders in the National Assembly and I haven't heard any been commended because of their outstanding leadership.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by ebenholer(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Many Nigerians I have been asking so far to tell me about any wrong act found in Atiku could not tell me instead they base their hatred against him on rumours. I was once believing these rumours until I realised they lack bases but borne out of surprises how he is making billions through businesses.
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Unekwunice: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Miracle4Sure:
Buhari all the way......

All the way to Daura
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by cutediva87(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hahaahaha
Miracle4Sure:
Buhari all the way......
Re: 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview by Glink2018(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
I believe a lot of people could have been carried away by the US journey Atiku embarked on few days ago....

But the fact still remains that this is a person of questionable character . And he's not the best candidate for us this time around...

To say the fact, I will rather vote for sowore than these theif....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC / Marketers Speak On New Fuel Price As Another Refinery To Release Products / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.