Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys (32187 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why them dey disturb my Guy UYI Club
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by victorazyvictor(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
This was in Abuja. EFCC dey vex. It helps to remind us that there is still a law in this country despite the fact that we flout the law like it doesn't exist.

Invading nightclub to arrest a suspect is a felony itself because your interrupting another person's business.
If he is a regular visitor to a club, write to the club admin.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
What a good development. Lets fold our arms and watch them put all our promising youth in prison all in the name of yahoo yahoo. Up Atiku
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by 9japarrot: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
ezehy:
I hate yahoo with passion, I always tell people, you can make millions from the internet without yahoo and am a leaving testimony, sometimes you have to even lie to get a job because of what yahoo boys have painted Nigeria to be.

Information is the key bro.. will be glad if you can enlighten me more on it.

Cheers!!
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by savanto: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
[

Don't think this dude will put you through anything. Talk is cheap. When it comes to help, it is only few Godly people that will help u. ...maybe one in a million.

That was how nairaland made a comment about helping me out some years ago because of the predicament I found myself. He promised to help out instead of contemplating suicide.

When I contacted him privately through NL message box, he never responded again. I merely smiled on realisation of this hipocrisy. God turned things around for me later and I'm a better person today.

Bottomline: People are reluctant to genuinely help people so that you will not eventually become greater than they are. Keep pushing...keep praying.....keep putting your faith to work. Result will come in manifolds.

quote author=9japarrot post=74914709]

Information is the key bro.. will be glad if you can enlighten me more on it.

Cheers!![/quote]
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Purplekush(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I swear, if to say I dey that EFCC, I'll shoot at least 3 yahoo boys in the legs so that even if the court releases you, you'll spend all your criminal proceeds treating that leg.

Na so. Killiwi. Gerrarahia jare make person see road.

Na so SARS and ordinary Police dey shoot pple upandan without reason and without any justice to their victims. If you ask them they will say "him talk to me anyhow" or "him vex me"

Na your type de make me ask "why dem born me for this useless country every single day" If you check well, I no go surprise if you get Northern blood for your vein. Small thing una done draw dagger and machete. Useless country
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Purplekush:

Na so. Killiwi. Gerrarahia jare make person see road.

Na so SARS and ordinary Police dey shoot pple upandan without reason and without any justice to their victims. If you ask them they will say "him talk to me anyhow" or "him vex me"

Na your type de make me ask "why dem born me for this useless country every single day" If you check well, I no go surprise if you get Northern blood for your vein. Small thing una done draw dagger and machete. Useless country

China wey dey kill your brothers wry dey carry drugs na useless country too, abi? Inson9, Vietnam, Malaysia, India don sabi una. Dem swear for una?

Small thing, you don already dey support criminals. Why e be say anywhere una go, them must either kill or jail una?

Dem take crime swear for una?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Purplekush(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

China wey dey kill your brothers wry dey carry drugs na useless country too, abi? Inson9, Vietnam, Malaysia, India don sabi una. Dem swear for una?

Small thing, you don already dey support criminals. Why e be say anywhere una go, them must either kill or jail una?

grin grin oh! he is truly from the Dagger wielding tribe? no wonder! grin grin
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Purplekush(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

...dude, I sense you have a familiar disability of comprehending simple written words. A disability which plagues most daft and uneducated people as we all saw in the Presidential debate where some fellow found it incredibly hard to understand simple sentences & question.

Where in my comment did I indicate any form of support for criminal activites? Well, if you would opt to shoot a suspect even before the court ruling then you aren't worth working in any kind of military or para-military unit whatsoever.

In fact, what you need is not a gun (or dagger as the case may be) but an intense mental evaluation for stability before being released back into the wild where you hail from.

Oh shiii! i totally forgot you can't even comprehend. I guess I just wasted time talking to a rock smiley
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Purplekush:

...dude, I sense you have a familiar disability of comprehending simple written words. A disability which plagues most daft and uneducated people as we all saw in the Presidential debate where some fellow found it incredibly hard to understand simple sentences & question.

Where in my comment did I indicate any form of support for criminal activites? Well, if you would opt to shoot a suspect even before the court ruling then you aren't worth working in any kind of military or para-military unit whatsoever.

In fact, what you need is not a gun (or dagger as the case may be) but an intense mental evaluation for stability before being released back into the wild where you hail from.

Oh shiii! i totally forgot you can't even comprehend. I guess I just wasted time talking to a rock smiley
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Rolly22(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I swear, if to say I dey that EFCC, I'll shoot at least 3 yahoo boys in the legs so that even if the court releases you, you'll spend all your criminal proceeds treating that leg.

Poor idiot like you, I wish say I go see you shoot you

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

m4 rule 2

Crying coward

I asked you to stop supporting cyber criminals called yahoo boys and you're crying like a bushbaby.

Stop supporting thieves, crime does not pay!!!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Purplekush(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Just STFUP already!! Shooter of unconvicted criminals.

I swear replying to comments like this makes me wonder how TF you came out first in a sprint involving 250 million other sperm-cells.

I guess God just loves creating stupid people which explains why he made way too many of them
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
Purplekush:

Just STFUP already!! Shooter of unconvicted criminals.

I swear replying to comments like this makes me wonder how TF you came out first in a sprint involving 250 million other sperm-cells.

I guess God just loves creating stupid people which explains why he made way too many of them
[/s]

Keneshuku the gala hawker
Supporter of criminals
Defender of thieves
Son of an armed robber
Product of a baby factory

Cry me a river, it's your destiny to wail to death.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Satan66(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:

It is d day day make frude activities a dead sentence, ,,the country will be clean as slate and no body should be exempted from the sentence, ,,who no fit say fit comot from d country, ,,,,investors go full nigeria like say na UK, ,,becus there is confidence they are save
You're drunk.
You think they will come Cuz of no yahoo?
What of crime, Naria deflation, Corruption, Lack of power supply, Poor roads.
Think with your head.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by larryking540: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Satan66:

You're drunk.
You think they will come Cuz of no yahoo?
What of crime, Naria deflation, Corruption, Lack of power supply, Poor roads.
Think with your head.

Oga yahoo yahoo has done more harm to d name of d country externally than internally think with ur brain and watch foreign news
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by hollywater: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
They have all gone to Ghana to destroy there.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Purplekush(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Keneshuku the gala hawker
Supporter of criminals
Defender of thieves
Son of an armed robber
Product of a baby factory

Cry me a river, it's your destiny to wail to death.

lol. Sounds better than banging a cow smiley
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Who is defending politicians and who is the deadhead?
You must be mistaking me for your father.

rest in peace ...... #R.I.P
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Satan66(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
larryking540:

Oga yahoo yahoo has done more harm to d name of d country externally than internally think with ur brain and watch foreign news
Then what is Boko Haram and jubril, Second country with the worst power supply, Capital of poverty,Corruption.
Are you okay at all?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
ericsmith:

rest in peace ...... #R.I.P

Femi, I'm referring to your real father, not Mr. Akano your mother lied to you that is your father.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by kyng(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
why arrest innocent nigeria youths
when the real criminas are our politicials
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
efcc are vexing me
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Xisnin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Invading nightclub to arrest a suspect is a felony itself because your interrupting another person's business.
If he is a regular visitor to a club, write to the club admin.
You don't know the meaning of felony.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by victorazyvictor(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Xisnin:
Yes sir!
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by proudevil: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Ghananian Police & A 14 Year Old Girl Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-a-14-year-old-girl-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
oga you don't have the video click on your peril...
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Femi, I'm referring to your real father, not Mr. Akano your mother lied to you that is your father.

i av alway knew dangote is my real father .... doesnt matter what my mum & dna says grin & see as yu dey familiarise rich man pikin online .. 2
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by akilo1: 2:22am On Jan 20, 2019
DVoices:
In as much as I don't support crime, EFFC as an institution has failed it totally. The stormed the club based on tip off or based on proper investigation and Information. They lack moral to effectively carry out duties without been biased, storming the club to arrest people who buys bottles of Ace of spade or arrest those who buy henkell rose, where government officials known with obvious crime records are not approached.

Saints in the land of the dead.another yahoo boy defending the ritualist ..pant thieves..if yoir sister was murder u wont blame efcc..nonsense

shocked shocked
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by victorazyvictor(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Xisnin:

Plz define felony.. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex / Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.