Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys (32208 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by tyup(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

The same person gave 100M out here on Nairaland and you're here talking nonsense.

Better go and think about your life.

shut up.....your lies stinks

and besides i wasn't talking to you
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by mekaboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Emeka, stop supporting thieves.

We Igbos like supporting criminals too much and it has made Igboland the headquarters of criminals in the world.

Igbos abroad are afraid of coming to Alaigbo and bringing investments home.

In that case you are a thief too. Because only the court can pronounce one guilty.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

I swear, if to say I dey that EFCC, I'll shoot at least 3 yahoo boys in the legs so that even if the court releases you, you'll spend all your criminal proceeds treating that leg.

but deadheads like you & other hopeless nigeria youths would be on the politics thread defending politicians .
if the headline had been efcc lay seige @ a politician house .. would the reactions i read here be the same.
nigerians deserve the hardship they get,

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

shut up.....your lies stinks

and besides i wasn't talking to you

I gave you a post, go and dig out the thread.

Because you are poor doesn't mean you should be a thief.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
ericsmith:

but deadheads like you & other hopeless nigeria youths would be on the politics thread defending politicians .
if the headline had been efcc lay seige @ a politician house .. would the reactions i read here be the same.
nigerians deserve the hardship they get,

Who is defending politicians and who is the deadhead?
You must be mistaking me for your father.

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by CaptainMitch: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
I hear club Moscow
Factfinder1:
No full details... Were in Abuja
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

where did I ever abuse you?

my44 rule 2 broken fr the 2nd time

I didn't break any rule, I pointed out the honest truth.

Dont be a thief, go and work hard with your hands. Stop stealing.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

m44 rule 2

lalala rule 2

Stop crying and stop defending thieves.

Nigeria must get better and be rid of thieves whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
mekaboy:

In that case you are a thief too. Because only the court can pronounce one guilty.

You must be mistaking me for your father

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
tyup:

m rule 2

lalga rule 2

Because I said you should stop supporting criminals, you are calling the mods.

Nairaland doesn't encourage criminality, get that into your skull.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by millionboi2: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
noble71:
angry So anybody way go club now na Yahoo boy abi? What nonsense is this? People can't have fun in peace again in this country.
blame ur Yahoo friends,if any
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Leave my people alone useless Magu. Go and arrest politicians like Babachir LAWAL
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by anonymous1759(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
.. It seems Yahoo boys are the problem of Nigeria. When Dino, saraki, Fayose, Mama peace etc. were harassed you'll hear them say witch hunting. How come you guys support people who Steal from you directly?? And criticize people who mind thier business. Some will say Yahoo boys make our image bad in the international community what about the politicians you support who appear in Panama papers the likes of saraki, David mark etc. For money laundering imagine a senate President of a County. I guess that's also a good image, they bring to us. Just few days ago go some fools criticize Buhari that is breaching the rule of law for persecuting one CJN because he refused to declear his asset even some governors held meetings, social media went on rampage Campaigning for one thief.

It's very obvious you haters are jealous of Yahoo boys not because they Steal but simply because you hate them. Maybe you feel oppressed or imtimidated by thier life style. Because if you truly hate stealing and injustice you'll not support Atiku, mama peace, Tinubu, saraki, Fayose, wike, gandollar, Dezianni, CJN etc the list is endless. Hypocrites.... As for the Yahoo boys use your head. If you know you support any of these people I mentioned and there to quote me thunder is all I've for you hypocrites....

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by ezehy: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
I hate yahoo with passion, I always tell people, you can make millions from the internet without yahoo and am a leaving testimony, sometimes you have to even lie to get a job because of what yahoo boys have painted Nigeria to be.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by mekaboy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You must be mistaking me for your father

You would have a father first before I mistake u for any other father.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Ubdavis(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
They will end up harassing innocent Nigerians as a result of over zealousness.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
This was in Abuja. EFCC dey vex. It helps to remind us that there is still a law in this country despite the fact that we flout the law like it doesn't exist.
yes, the law that Intimidates or Arrests the so called yahoo boys.,

Why is the same law not Arresting crooked pastors and politicians.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Factfinder1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I hear club Moscow

Wow... Make dem stroll enter gwarimpa big fishes dey there
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Kira290(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=tyup post=74912312]

Good point....but work on ur b
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Kira290(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You're a fool.

I know a particular Nairalander that spent more than 15M in the club on his birthday.

He's not a cyber criminal, he wasn't born into money and he's not a politician. On his birthday, he paid for the entire penthouse at Oriental.

Not everyone who enjoys life is a thief like you and your despicable idiots.

For those poverty-stricken mofos like Tyup who say I'm lying, I suggest you eat before reading this so that you won't go and hang yourselves.

God punish you!!!,Mumu...for your mind this"particular nairalander" money legit abi undecided
Old fool!

If we find out now ohh, he doesn't have a pin to his name ohh...
Useless nonentity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by CaptainMitch: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
I like to club whenever I am free and have spare money, it's a stereotype to harass people for wanting to have fun. Poverty shouldn't be dignified.
Factfinder1:

Wow... Make dem stroll enter gwarimpa big fishes dey there
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Hotfreezer: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kira290:

God punish you!!!,Mumu...for your mind this"particular nairalander" money legit abi undecided
Old fool!

Where did this bonobo jump out from?

Don't they have chains in your house they can use to chain you? Why would a family allow a lunatic like you come out and disgrace your family? Well, I guess you guys don't have shame.

Follow my posts on that thread and you'll see that you're an inbred retard who should have been sacrificed to appease the gods of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Trust me bro, I live in Abuja, yahoo boys has taken over almost every transaction now,, ranging from fake Credit alert to pant theft and selling property that ain't there's like houses and stuff..

No one can disagree with what u have said about yahoo boys. They are a nuisance to society& 2d country, locally&internationally. But d police can't build a case against them by just rounding them up in nightclubs. How are they going to charge them? Crime fighting in Nigeria should b strategic & scientific
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Cadec007(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
This was in Abuja. EFCC dey vex. It helps to remind us that there is still a law in this country despite the fact that we flout the law like it doesn't exist.
its only because these guys are directly operating under the nose of the government why would they last in the first place.....................although I don't support the business why live in the capital... Smh......go to states and settle the CP you are free......why would you settle in Abuja
Re: Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys by Micholawoye: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
ezehy:
I hate yahoo with passion, I always tell people, you can make millions from the internet without yahoo and am a leaving testimony, sometimes you have to even lie to get a job because of what yahoo boys have painted Nigeria to be.

Good afternoon sir. Please I am interested in learning such a job like you have. I will be grateful if you put me through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim / Soldiers Given A Punishment, Ordered To Knock Each Others Head For Fighting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.