Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,422 members, 7,958,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) (34350 Views)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by NUJABEZ: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
op be careful, is this a young boy? angry

He's old enough to be able to deal with their loss. No excuses for him.

His parents must have spoilt him silly. They would have overwhelming sheltered him from the unsavory realities of life. Now, you can see the result.
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
He died of untreated ulcer, he didn't starve himself to death.
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by valirex: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:

Can you hear yourself undecided
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
OlaSage:
How to Start Importation Business in Nigeria. Are you unemployed and thinking of how to earn a living even with a meagre amount of money? Are you considering of how to start importation business in Nigeria even with your little money?
Look no further cause I will be tutoring you on that.
I will give you my personal China agent number who sells cheaper than Aliexpress and other import companies.
Training on how to sell your goods online and offline will also be inclusive.
Contact below
oya nah
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by engrshakespeare: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:

Its obvious you have never experienced grief. You should be thanking God not belittling other peoples sorrows.
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by kokostick(m): 3:13am On Jan 20, 2019
Op 29 December 2018 is not Thursday.... I doubt the news
Re: Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
It’s been one death story after another since the new year began. From tragic stories of couples loosing their partners before or after their weddings, to accidents and then successful suicide attempts.

A young boy was just reported dead, he died few weeks after his parent’s death. According to reports, late Eden Stevie died of ulcer. Stevie refused to eat after he lost his mom on Thursday, December 29, 2018 to an undisclosed incident and his dad in January. The boy who is said to be a Student of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state and the first son of the family died on Friday, January 18.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/young-boy-starves-himself-to-death.html?m=1

Based on say all the responsibility of the parents falls on the first son I can see why he felt overwhelmed and committed suicide. I too lost my parents and am a first born so I get. RIP bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / Things To Know Before Getting Married! / What My Brother Is Doing To Me. Is It Fair? Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.