Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World (389 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Unfaithful In Relationships? / What Are Some Reasonable Reasons A Girl Would Be Unfaithful In A Relationship / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World by Happysunday: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you are a man and you have a wife or you are in a serious relationship, then I want you to invest the next 5-10 minutes of your time to read this article right now. ADVERTISING And here’s why…

According to a recent study by condom manufacturer Durex; 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed on their likelihood to cheat of their partners, Nigerian Women were considered to be the most unfaithful in the world!

As a Nigerian, you might dismiss this survey as untrue on religious and cultural basis; however, Durex may not be far from the truth actually.

My True-life story:

To tell the truth,the unfortunate day I discovered that my wife was cheating, I wasn’t prepared for it. In fact, I had not suspected her once since we got married five years ago.

I mean I TRIED to satisfy her as a man the best way I can, the sex wasn’t bad (at least not to me…I ASSUMED); although I was battling with some SEXUAL ISSUES, however, she always told me that there was no problem that she loves me regardless of my sexual weaknesses.

She promised me that we were going to find a solution to it together.

I am an author and a successful one at that. The day my entire world crumbled before my eyes was the day I came back home 5 hours earlier than normal because I forgot a very important office document.

To my dismay and utter betrayal, I saw my beloved and ‘faithful’ wife being banged and spread wide from side to side by another man who seemed to be in total control of the game. My wife was screaming, moaning, and enjoying herself in ways I had never seen her before.

Suddenly, warm tears involuntarily started to drop down my cheek because she was not just the mother of my little children, but she was also my lover and best friend (at least that was what I thought).

They were totally into each other, very unaware of my presence in the room. I sat by the corner of the room almost losing my breath like an asthmatic patient.

My first impulse was to pick a knife off the kitchen cabinet. I almost did. If I had done that, chances were that I would have committed murder that day and my entire family and bright career would have been brought to shambles.

I decided to kill that thought of murder, and at least see the face of the person who is rough handling my wife. Then I saw his face, it wasn’t my boss, or neighbour, or best friend.It was.......Continue Reading on https://www.happigist.com/facts/relationshipnigerian-women-have-been-considered-to-be-the-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-men-learn-from-my-story/

Re: Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World by Kira290(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
La click la bend undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Actually New Zealand women are considered the most unfaithful globally.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Expecting A Baby??? / Guys@uyo / Twisted Love 18++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.