Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport (33684 Views)

President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / Tinubu Supporters Await His Arrival At APC Campaign Rally In Borno / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by rusher14: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
supereagle:
Clueless yet we survived a recession whichVenezuela is still reeling under? Infact Venezuela's economy has gone into depression so what is it that these fake economist want to tell us that we don't already know? Atiku'll create the type of economy which the PDP has always created giving the impression that everything is ok even when the country is left bleeding. Many economists in Nigeria can only talk, they can't manage a supermarket in Oshodi successfully even if the prices are halved. Abeg!

Copied.

One bottle of Seaman's Schnapps for you.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by DesChyko: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
All these people are paid supporters. No one will waste his time and effort supporting a lost cause. Isn't it obvious yet that Atiku is not going anywhere?

Did FBI tell you they arrested him in the US? grin

He is going somewhere.. Back to Nigeria with goodwill from the US.
Sorry your hopes were dashed but you guys should never have put so much of your campaign strategy on something as flimsy as a visit to a foreign land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
All these people are paid supporters. No one will waste his time and effort supporting a lost cause. Isn't it obvious yet that Atiku is not going anywhere?
tell that to your fellow ZOMBIEFIED zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by chinjo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:
I still believe buhari will win the presidential election, though I don't want him to and I won't be voting him. And atiku is not an option for me.

This is my personal opinion o, so don't quote me and start saying bullshit
Any vote apart from Atiku is a wasted vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Wiseandtrue to his/ her father:

If your family is reading this, they should keep otapiapia faraway from you because na for your eyes e go happen!!!

Yes i agree. Now buzz off

1 Like

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:
I still believe buhari will win the presidential election, though I don't want him to and I won't be voting him. And atiku is not an option for me.

This is my personal opinion o, so don't quote me and start saying bullshit

If you are not voting Atiku it means you indirectly voting Buhari ..dont play yourself ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome Back Du|lard Slayer.Our Dear President We Are So Pleased With You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

That's inconsequential. That stadium is 35000 capacity. We never said we wil win Buhari in the North. All we need is 30 percent. Southern Kaduna alone will divide Kaduna vote. Get that.

Buhari won a southerner GEJ with 2.5 million votes. Now he is against another Norther Fulani.

He has lost the election already.

He knows it

Do you do drugs? Or you just joking

Buhari will lose shocked

Stop dreaming please
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku, an "aide" to the Nigerian Senate President......

Senate President's Visit to the United State:

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

None of the aides of Atiku knew he was traveling because Atiku himself travelled as an aide to SARAKI.

Built2last:
The Airport is bubbling. The road is getting heavy. People are gathering .

Awaiting the arrival of Atiku from U.S.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by eddie7: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:

This is my personal opinion o, s
o don't quote me and start saying bullshit
As if you were reading the script from my mind.....
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

But if it's Buhari it's out of love.
Abeg park

Bro stop answering him one of them.just confirm being paid for the thrash the zombies says here so I have rest my case with them they are just purely irrelevant humans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Meliian(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Guestlander:
I see massive banners. I believe the massive crowds will join later.

Hahaha is this sarcasm or wha?
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by BubuZombi: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
You people should not kill Buhari with HBP o..Lmao

Which HBP, someone that went as Saraki's aide...
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku, an "aide" to the Nigerian Senate President......

Senate President's Visit to the United State:

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

None of the aides of Atiku knew he was traveling because Atiku himself travelled as an aide to SARAKI.
chinjo:

Any vote apart from Atiku is a wasted vote
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by 2lateBiafra: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

IPOB miscreants

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by lasmile(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by israelmao(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Back from US no arrest and no harassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
I am now convinced that providence and divinity both have hands in Atiku's chances at d polls. Just this week alone d own goals against d APC can't just be mere coincidence. APC Rivers and Zamfara no candidates. The aborted siege on d CJN. Buhari show of shame on d The Candidates tv programme where he debated against himself and still fumbled even to d amusement of his Ministers. The public outcry that led to d replacement of Mr Transmission Transmitter was one of d baddest and now pressure is being mounted on d authorities to investigate d circumstances surrounding d death of Kano State REC in 2015 while he was transmitting at state level. Let me not forget d Presidential cum senatorial cum governortorial incidence in Delta State. Finally d TKO is d this Atiku visit to America where he even lodged at Trump Intnl Hotels. Truth be said with Obi beside Atiku we definitely have brighter future . Look at how matured Obi above lines are same way he urged people not to vilify but rather pray for Mbaka. Intelligence is good. Last last is d Nation newspapers Atikulating too?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Uglyaddy: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

And how is that your problem dude?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Supporters waiting for Saraki's aide
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by atiku4President(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=74915556]You people should not kill Buhari with HBP o..Lmao[/quote
Hahahahah]
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by BobJames1(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
You people should not kill Buhari with HBP o..Lmao

Hahahahah which book?

This was Kaduna yesterday. Ahmadu bello stadium. Calm down. Atiku can't win. Those are hired guys stationed to welcome him. Purely staged managed. I can do it sef.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by pedi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Epain you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by blowjob: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

RELOOTIN OUR STOLEN FUNDS FROM GRAND LOOTER AND THIEF AKITU... grin DEAD OVERHYPE THIEF...

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
israelmao:
Back from US no arrest and no harassment.

Saraki's aide he is

Diplomatic immunity he is enjoying
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by deomelo: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by PythonAmaka: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Banners and branded T-shirts.. If we no chop Atiku money wetin we gain grin

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:
The Airport is bubbling. The road is getting heavy. . People are gathering .

And Jesus wept...
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by israelmao(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Saraki's aide he is
Diplomatic immunity he is enjoying
Is diplomatic immunity meant Atiku or Saraki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.