Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport (33694 Views)

President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / Tinubu Supporters Await His Arrival At APC Campaign Rally In Borno / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Jowanson: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

That's inconsequential. That stadium is 35000 capacity. We never said we wil win Buhari in the North. All we need is 30 percent. Southern Kaduna alone will divide Kaduna vote. Get that.

Buhari won a southerner GEJ with 2.5 million votes. Now he is against another Norther Fulani.

He has lost the election already.

He knows it

I keep saying that most do not know the technicalities in winning an election... You are good...completely spot on!

The idea is to break the North from a bloc vote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by 2sexycom(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Same here. Had high hopes for Buhari + APC that were dashed.

Unfortunately Atiku is a kleptomaniac...not an option.

Just hoping APC fares better this 2nd term because the North is overwhelmingly for Buhari and he would win
PDP said same thing last time.

Most of you don't yet understand the country you live in. So 10Million people that lost their jobs, thousands that lost their loves ones, will carry their two legs to go vote buhari... The Nigerians I know are not that stupid.

You all should meet us at the polls. Buhari can only win by rigging....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Ojiofor: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Just hoping APC fares better this 2nd term because the North is overwhelmingly for Buhari and he would win

There will be no second term for APC.Sorry.
They dashed your hope in first term and want them to continue mitcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by bugggg: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wailers be wailing like buhari been a saint all along and atiku isn't ... they both got dat f*ckd up history more so bubu is and has always been a murderer and now seems d ghosts are haunting him cos he hardly get things right lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
israelmao:

Is diplomatic immunity meant Atiku or Saraki?

He is an aide of the Senate President. Do you expect him to be docked. He enjoys the immunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by israelmao(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

He is an aide of the Senate President. Do you expect him to be docked. He enjoys the immunity

Was the same diplomatic immunity saved James Ibori?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by bendike: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Buhari won when he wasn't the incumbent. He was loved naturally before he won. Now that he won, the love never for once diminished as shown yesterday in Kaduna and other places he's been so far. Now tell me, he was not incumbent, he enjoyed love of the people, he still enjoy it hitherto, what does that spell to you? Besides, so far with the presidential rally, can you compare the turn up for Buhari with that of Atiku??

Atiku right? Yes obviously he has lost and he and his cronies knows that.
Rilwan, I wonder for Yoruba Muslims and buhari. If you watched the NTA interview and you still wish to spend the next 4 years with buhari, i wonder.
Did you hear his response to the fulani cattle headers vs farmers?
I know this country will have moved a lot further under competent hands than we have now. 10 months to constitute a cabinet during the pick of world wide economic slowdown when other countries had their swords drawn all because you are looking for people of "integrity"? SMH
We deserve better. I will give atiku and obi a chance for 4 years and if i do not see them hit the ground running and in 3 years see a significant difference, i get ready to vote them out for more competent folks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Fantazy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
If Atiku will know that this people exist when he become President it will be better!!!
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
israelmao:

Was the same diplomatic immunity saved James Ibori?

Ibori had already been stripped before his arrest.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by israelmao(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Ibori had already been stripped before his arrest.

Go and commit crime in US manage to escape back to Nigeria,take Saraki with you to the same place and watch what happens as you return.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Zona123(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

Sharrap

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by sexy74(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
All these people are paid supporters. No one will waste his time and effort supporting a lost cause. Isn't it obvious yet that Atiku is not going anywhere?
I can see you are a serial supporter of failure.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by sexy74(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

With this your post and reasoning sincerely we need to increase funding for our educational institution so that people like you will have another opportunity to be properly educated.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Wahala90: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
supereagle:
Clueless yet we survived a recession whichVenezuela is still reeling under? Infact Venezuela's economy has gone into depression so what is it that these fake economist want to tell us that we don't already know? Atiku'll create the type of economy which the PDP has always created giving the impression that everything is ok even when the country is left bleeding. Many economists in Nigeria can only talk, they can't manage a supermarket in Oshodi successfully even if the prices are halved. Abeg!

Copied.

Nigeria went into recession and is still in recession as a result of Buhari's inefficiency. It took him six months to even have a direction, making investors loss confidence. His policies were grossly inadequate. PDP gave what impression? We buy food, we buy fuel. Not impression. Is it PDP that is still giving the impression now that we have high food n fuel cost and has become the headquarters of poverty?
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by victorazyvictor(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Have you seen the Buhari campaign rally at Kaduna?
Oya take Kaduna leave other 35states for us!
Shey ur OK!
Peace go reign.
90%/5% grin
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by kumakunta: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

That's inconsequential. That stadium is 35000 capacity. We never said we wil win Buhari in the North. All we need is 30 percent. Southern Kaduna alone will divide Kaduna vote. Get that.

Buhari won a southerner GEJ with 2.5 million votes. Now he is against another Norther Fulani.

You forgot Buhari also won an incumbent president . Mark this space , the margin Buhari will use in defeating Atiku will be more than what he used on GEJ

He knows it
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Shawnnn01: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
I did not when 2 million foolish ones from your tribe walk to their untimely death because they listen to Ojukwu in the Biafra war I will not know when victory is guaranteed.
RurouniKenshin:
don't kill yourself oh
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

After watching d interview on nta, u still hoping APC will do better?
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Iamspiritual: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
APC HAS SENT LAI MOHAMMED, IT DIDN'T WORK.. I'M WAITING FOR THEIR NEXT MOVE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY BE COMFORTABLE WHEREVER THEY'RE.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

How does Atiku, a man known 2d US as a former VP & now Presidential candidate of Nigeria apply for visa as an aide 2 Saraki & d state department didn't flag it as inconsistent & as a fraud?
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
mayourbash:
Atiku, an "aide" to the Nigerian Senate President......

Senate President's Visit to the United State:

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

None of the aides of Atiku knew he was traveling because Atiku himself travelled as an aide to SARAKI.

First, is there anything like " US department of African Affairs?"

Second, How does Atiku, a man known 2d US as a former VP & now Presidential candidate of Nigeria apply for visa as an aide 2 Saraki & d state department didn't flag it as inconsistent & as a fraud?

Third, how did u no that "none of Atikus aides knew he travelled?" How's that possible? How did u come about that information?
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Ganduri: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
supereagle:
Clueless yet we survived a recession whichVenezuela is still reeling under? Infact Venezuela's economy has gone into depression so what is it that these fake economist want to tell us that we don't already know? Atiku'll create the type of economy which the PDP has always created giving the impression that everything is ok even when the country is left bleeding. Many economists in Nigeria can only talk, they can't manage a supermarket in Oshodi successfully even if the prices are halved. Abeg!

Copied.

Zombie, Nigeria was the fastest growinf economy when this dullard took over, he plunged us into a recession, thank God Nigeroans are not as lazy as Venezuelians who are used to being feed by their govt. Buhari didnt do anything to get us out. raising oil prices did. its on record Nigeria has gone into recesion twices, and on each occasion Buhari was thr president.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Omololu001:
I still believe buhari will win the presidential election, though I don't want him to and I won't be voting him. And atiku is not an option for me.

This is my personal opinion o, so don't quote me and start saying bullshit

Keep your opinion to yourself. If you're not voting, you're useless to Nigeria
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by supereagle(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ganduri:

Zombie, Nigeria was the fastest growinf economy when this dullard took over, he plunged us into a recession, thank God Nigeroans are not as lazy as Venezuelians who are used to being feed by their govt. Buhari didnt do anything to get us out. raising oil prices did. its on record Nigeria has gone into recesion twices, and on each occasion Buhari was thr president.

Mumu, I can't lay my hands on what Prof Soludo and Okonjo-Iweala said about their concerns on whoever would take over. What was the external reserve when GEJ left?
How much has Buhari has grown it to now?
How much was oil price in the international market when GEJ was there? There was boom and surplus money to cover up.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by supereagle(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wahala90:

Nigeria went into recession and is still in recession as a result of Buhari's inefficiency. It took him six months to even have a direction, making investors loss confidence. His policies were grossly inadequate. PDP gave what impression? We buy food, we buy fuel. Not impression. Is it PDP that is still giving the impression now that we have high food n fuel cost and has become the headquarters of poverty?

Premiums times praised Adeosun of for managing Nigeria economy out recession of recent, this month to be precise. Nigeria is out. This link can educate you. When I get the one Adeosun was praised, I will add it.

‎Statistics show Nigeria getting out of recession - Adeosun - Premium Times Nigeria https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/232930-%E2%80%8Estatistics-show-nigeria-getting-out-of-recession-adeosun.html --

Yes

ANALYSIS: How Nigeria's finance ministry has fared in three years under Adeosun, Ahmed - Premium Times Nigeria https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/303780-analysis-how-nigerias-finance-ministry-has-fared-in-three-years-under-adeosun-ahmed.html&hl=en-NG
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by deomelo: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Na only a few jobless Igbos loitering around welcome athiefKulooter..

Life hard o...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Omololu001: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Keep your opinion to yourself. If you're not voting, you're useless to Nigeria
where in my post did I say I won't be voting? Why are some of you kids on nairaland so stupid? An adult won't type the dumb trash you wrote.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by NiggasInParis: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Built2last:

He knows it

Real talk. Solid.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
lol. na only banner and four guys we see.

these people think they are doing me...

2years of Atiku presidency and the end of a rope will begin to look like a viable solution to you.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by AllenSpencer: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
lexy2014:

How does Atiku, a man known 2d US as a former VP & now Presidential candidate of Nigeria apply for visa as an aide 2 Saraki & d state department didn't flag it as inconsistent & as a fraud?

Diplomatic transaction.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Diplomatic transaction.

Pls explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari / Yuletide: John Abang, Anambra Police Chief Storms Headbridge Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.