Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport (33686 Views)

President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / Tinubu Supporters Await His Arrival At APC Campaign Rally In Borno / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Adebowale89(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
imagine buhari supporters are the one doing this show of shame, Igbo would have called them many names
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Ugosample(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
supereagle:
Clueless yet we survived a recession whichVenezuela is still reeling under? Infact Venezuela's economy has gone into depression so what is it that these fake economist want to tell us that we don't already know? Atiku'll create the type of economy which the PDP has always created giving the impression that everything is ok even when the country is left bleeding. Many economists in Nigeria can only talk, they can't manage a supermarket in Oshodi successfully even if the prices are halved. Abeg!

Copied.

zombie
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by nwanyionitsha: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:
All these people are paid supporters. No one will waste his time and effort supporting a lost cause. Isn't it obvious yet that Atiku is not going anywhere?
I,my family and locality are not paid. We 111%support ATIKU.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Atm99(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by supereagle(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ugosample:

zombie

Anu ofia, onye iberibe.
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by samuelmath50(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Have you seen the Buhari campaign rally at Kaduna?

you said Kaduna what about edo state, Niger state, plateau state,or Ibadan Oyo state abeg that man is a legend bro pls allow enemies to go and die
Re: Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport by Ganduri: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2019
supereagle:

Mumu, I can't lay my hands on what Prof Soludo and Okonjo-Iweala said about their concerns on whoever would take over. What was the external reserve when GEJ left?
How much has Buhari has grown it to now?
How much was oil price in the international market when GEJ was there? There was boom and surplus money to cover up.

What who and who said? lol, how about what they are saying now? Nigerias economy is on Autopilot. Who is incharge of your economy now? No one. I wouldnt have wasted time with a senseless zombie like you but the fact that some gullible people would start thinking you are smart wont let me. how much is Nigeria debt profile now? You talkingvso.mich about ext reserve, what is your GDP now? as when compared to before? From 4-5% growth to 1.6%. stupid olodu. So its better to have your business output drop to 1.6million a year fro 5million. To you thats an improvement? Senseless idiats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Man Who Excretes 47 Wraps Of Cocaine (photos) / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.