Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? (604 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by imagrg(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I intend to operate and run a business website like Marsleisure dot com.
Please what will the total cost of making the website fully functional on the internet be?
Full cost and technical details please.
I've just registered a domain name with Godaddy.
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by imagrg(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Scammers, keep off this thread please.
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by WebSurfer(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
bladeshakers:

Hello, I am an expert level web developer and I can help you build and develop this project.

You can call/WhatsApp me on 09054832238 so we can discuss your project.
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by Jay1F(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
imagrg:
I intend to operate and run a business website like Marsleisure dot com.
Please what will the total cost of making the website fully functional on the internet be?
Full cost and technical details please.
I've just registered a domain name with Godaddy.
Can you afford it?? I can design it for 300k,infact I already have a template for the site.
Technical: Private email and One Year free site maintenance from me.
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by Jay1F(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
WebSurfer:

You’ve stoped responding to my messages and switched off your phone suddenly after payment ... this is not nice at all
What type of business did you do with him??
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by Chijohn42k(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
WebSurfer:

You’ve stoped responding to my messages and switched off your phone suddenly after payment ... this is not nice at all
beta use escrow next time and do your verification. because, so many people we contact you d gud and bad (scammer).
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by WebSurfer(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jay1F:

Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by emere007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
So sorry the dude scammed you, but all you needed to build such site would have been a little tech knowledge as it concerns utilizing the Wordpress CMS. In wordpress (.ORG not the self hosted .COM), there's virtually no kinda plugin for any purpose you won't see at the repository.

Then get a premium template, there are companies like Elegant theme, Theme junkie, MH themes and more others, where you can easily purchase a portfolio of themes via their theme club programs for as little as $49 to about $100; and you'll get as much as 30 to 80 themes in varied niches. Ranging from Gambling related themes, Health, Sport & Fitness, Education, MMO Themed and Sports betting particularly.

But if for any reason you do not have the technical skills or patience to go this route (which i highly recommend), then Nairaland with all due respect, is really not the place to recruit someone for this kinda gig. I know they are many nice dudes with high moral standards here, however places like fiverr, upwork, elance and should have been you go-to place with Fiverr being the best in my experience.

Again, I'm not making a blanket statement here, but I'm saying stuff from experience; I personally have been on the other side of things to I learned in a hard way. I wish you all the best
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by imagrg(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok. Thanks for your kind response
emere007:
So sorry the dude scammed you, but all you needed to build such site would have been a little tech knowledge as it concerns utilizing the Wordpress CMS. In wordpress (.ORG not the self hosted .COM), there's virtually no kinda plugin for any purpose you won't see at the repository.

Then get a premium template, there are companies like Elegant theme, Theme junkie, MH themes and more others, where you can easily purchase a portfolio of themes via their theme club programs for as little as $49 to about $100; and you'll get as much as 30 to 80 themes in varied niches. Ranging from Gambling related themes, Health, Sport & Fitness, Education, MMO Themed and Sports betting particularly.

But if for any reason you do not have the technical skills or patience to go this route (which i highly recommend), then Nairaland with all due respect, is really not the place to recruit someone for this kinda gig. I know they are many nice dudes with high moral standards here, however places like fiverr, upwork, elance and should have been you go-to place with Fiverr being the best in my experience.

Again, I'm not making a blanket statement here, but I'm saying stuff from experience; I personally have been on the other side of things to I learned in a hard way. I wish you all the best
Re: Please What Will It Cost To Design And Run A Website Like Marsleisure Dot Com? by imagrg(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ask him oh!
Jay1F:

(1) (Reply)

Something Easy & Unique! Your Phone Number Is Your Account Number! / Who Wants To Partner With Me To Start A Bet9ja Shop? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.