Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate (31390 Views)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / Omokri's Claims About Buhari’s Absence In 2019 G-7 Summit Misleading - Guardian / Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by gaby(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
It would have been a great opportunity to hear from both sides of the divide on what their plans and visions for Nigeria are going forward.

In this regard..Buhari as the defending champion actually won because the onus was on the challenger (Atiku) to sell himself but he's mumuishly falling for and playing the hide and see with the APC. Laughable

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by snowball11(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74925883:
Mumu Reno

Reno does exactly what you are doing.

"Mumuing" after your pay master! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by koyeni(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
Not surprised..

Check my signature
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ada9ja(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku aim of attending the debate was to attack and pls my people if this man wins, attack will continue and masses will be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by zoedicus: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Trizzi:
The former aide and PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri reacts as president Buhari absent from the presidential debate at Abuja.

He wrote:
This is not making sense. U started a report with so much bias. U should have told us it's a reaction to what Reno said. Which one is ranting machine.
Abeg go sidown
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Memphitz537(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anyways,Democracy day this year go make sense oooooooo.
Buhari will give a befitting speech as e go be say he go come as a Former President.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ada9ja(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
snowball11:

Reno does exactly what you are doing.

"Mumuing" after your pay master! grin

See ur teeth
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Very dumb excuse. The debate ground is an avenue to market yourself. It doesn't matter if your beggest competitor is absent. Buhari must have not attended because he knows his good works are already marketing him...

...So Atiku only showed up at the debate venue without participating. He ran from the debate like.. grin grin
U mean Buhari's good works are already marketing him??
U mean that the hunger, insecurity, joblessness and tyranny we av bn experiencing under Buhari are now the good works that will market ur god Buhari abi? U seriously need help...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by lukency(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Na by force! Go vote for the candidate of your choice nah!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Felixv: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
reno and his ilk should go look videos of what is happening in kaduna,niger and jos ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmAr38X82-I
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nig4Greatness: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
These people are seriously dumb.who need the debate more btw Buhari and Atiku??..definitely the latter but he believes millions of Nigerians desiring to listen to him don't deserve it.he has set himself up for further failure cos this step of him wont add one vote to him but will deduct more votes.
From history,to those indomie generation...

....Obasanjo never attended debate both as a candidate and as an incumbent.
....Jonathan never attended debate both as a candidate and as an incumbent same for yaradua and these were pdp members.

So what's the big deal about pmb who have participated in debates in the past if he decides not to participate this time around.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by snowball11(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
ada9ja:

See ur teeth

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ofiko123(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nicely said reno..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ebuk4real(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
ada9ja:

My question is
Is Atiku dere because of buhari or defend his plans he has for Nigerian if he becomes the president

That man and his supporters are not ready for election but to pick on somebody

Animals

As if APC's deliberate act to skip wasn't to pick fault or speak ill of whatever the PDP candidate has got in his sleeve, that's considering our kind of politics in this part of the world. So, the PDP candidate beat you guys to your game. But calling you animal back as you called will show that I think like one. So, I won't. Use your head next time...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Printerscanner: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
The lion (Buhari) does not worry itself about the opinions of the dogs and the baboons .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Glink2018(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku rushed from US to Nigeria to participate in the debate and he couldn't participate ...

Wisdom demand that he should participate and allow Nigerians to know his plans and program for the nation if elected but he turned back....
For me , that's another deceptive approach ....
He wants to ride on incumbent president back in order to achieve his presidential ambition....

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by mozona(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
if i am in atiku shoe i will do the same. we have two heavy weight in this debate APC and PDP, so one fail to show, i believe the
debate will be meaning.
buhari fail to show cos he has noting to say, him be olodo. and i blame tinubu for all this, for pulling all his resources to vote this olodo in
as our president.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Watching the debate & shaking my head for the country. Look at how vibrant, energetic and intelligent Moghalu & Durotoye sounds, it’s a pity one of the two absent old men will eventually come out victorious. The battle should be between Sowore & these two but unfortunately the majority of The voters don’t understand this embarassedand don’t believe in the future. We really are not ready for change. It’s a pity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Ripama: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
Decorated thieves with vain promises/grammars. Nigerians are so dump and gullible. Our absentmindedness make us forget things too soon.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by kernel001: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
We already see what buhari has to offer, what does Atiku have to offer?

Instead of selling himself, he ran away

Please help yourself by attending a school that can refine your reasoning.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Mitchewww(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku bleeped up sha..

Pains me personally.

He should not make our work even 10% as difficult as BMC crew. Those guys dey suffer really.

To be a zombie ain't easy.

I dedicate this my post to all zombies.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is how foolish Igbos reason Buhari lost his vote because he did not participate in the debate but Atiku won his vote because he also did not participate in the same debate but Atiku never participated in any debate while Buhari as when the PDP that won his vote never participated in any debate in the history of Nigeria.

FYB:
In simple terms, President Buhari should explain to Nigerians why he didn't attend the debate.

He already lost my vote.

Atiku could have easily avoided the debate by staying in America, but he rushed down only to meet APCs absence. Buhari has failed the Nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Mitchewww(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
This is how foolish Igbos reason Buhari lost his vote because he did not participate in the debate but Atiku won his vote because he also did not participate in the same debate but Atiku never participated in any debate while Buhari as when the PDP that won his vote never participated in any debate in the history of Nigeria.

And you dragged a whole tribe into it.

Seriously, are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Go get your pvc votes aren't cast on the social media
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Iamspiritual: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
I JUST LOVED ATIKU MORE FOR GOING TO THE VENUE AND RESPECTING HIMSELF BY GOING.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Deepthoughts: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74925883:

livelymatilda22, you've said it all!!
Look at an opposition that has such a big opportunity, but since he knows he is only coming to steal and has nothing to offer, he backed odd sheepishly. 
CRIMINAL. 
Atiku n obi will be on the "candidates" on the 30/1/19 to explain himself to nigerians, buhari went there n goofed.The debate was meant to place the candidates on the same scale n weigh them ,since buhari the occupant of the seat at stake chicken out Atiku rightly has to boycott the debate since the essence of it is lost n the "candidates" offers the opportunity for each candidate to market him/herself, it's clear buhari has got nothing to offer this country,he is only been propelled n sustain by sentiments, propaganda, fundamentalism,deciet,bigotism n lies.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by marosmart(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
dokie:
The debate is an assessment of the candidates.

The debate is meant to test them under same conditions that's all its about.

There are only 2 candidates in this election. Buhari and Atiku. The others are trying to make a name for themselves in history.

If you had a boxing match will you remain in the ring if your opponent is not there? Atiku is not contesting against swore or Moghalu or Hashim or Ezekwesili. He is contesting against Buhari.

If I were Atiku, I'll do the same thing.
Atiku did the right thing
Argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by farem: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku ran away because of one reason...

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by kulekaa(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
FYB:
In simple terms, President Buhari should explain to Nigerians why he didn't attend the debate.

He already lost my vote.

Atiku could have easily avoided the debate by staying in America, but he rushed down only to meet APCs absence. Buhari has failed the Nation.
he never had your vote

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by marosmart(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
We already see what buhari has to offer, what does Atiku have to offer?

Instead of selling himself, he ran away
we have seen it ooo, it can never be worst this
Unemployment, terrorists, unlawful act just to mention few
Buhari never again
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by marosmart(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
ada9ja:

My question is
Is Atiku dere because of buhari or defend his plans he has for Nigerian if he becomes the president

That man and his supporters are not ready for election but to pick on somebody

Animals
Angel calling people animal
How much do you sell your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / The Tsunami Himself - Ooni Of Ife Hails Peter Obi / CCT Trial: 5 Punishments Saraki Will Face If Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.