Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate (31388 Views)

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / Omokri's Claims About Buhari’s Absence In 2019 G-7 Summit Misleading - Guardian / Six Things Osinbajo Can’t Do In Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by GleestarsMag: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Video
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by bodeemen(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by hotplate: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
is like some people need to cheek the meaning of a debate? for crying out loud its a debate and not a presentation, putting that in mind of what relevance is a debate without an opponent? to be realistic you would agree that this election is solely BTW Atiku and Buhari, so one failed to show up there was no point for the other to debate.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Talknochip(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
For me they both dont deserve the Votes of Nigerians! That was a disdainful and disrespectful act.. With the likes of competent Moghalu, Oby,Sowore,Durotoye i dont understand why we have to settle for less?!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Auxtin85(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Very dumb excuse. The debate ground is an avenue to market yourself. It doesn't matter if your beggest competitor is absent. Buhari must have not attended because he knows his good works are already marketing him...

...So Atiku only showed up at the debate venue without participating. He ran from the debate like.. grin grin

You represent that goat you are chasing. Idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Emilo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Why can't all youth mobilse n work for one of the three contestants today. For me I choose Prof. Kingsley, intelligent n precise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
ajon1:
Good people of Nigeria, don't be deceived in thinking Atiku will win. The supporters here on NL knows that but they are trying to save face till the end.

Whenever I see comments like this, I go through the person's post. You prove me right again. You are the 5th person I am bursting today.

4+4=2023
How come 4+4=2023
See, Mr lifeless(Trump's statement) has already confused you all.
Anyways am not voting for both Atiku or Buhari(lifeless) but no matter who wins,you will all suffer it together.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by ada9ja(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
marosmart:

Angel calling people animal
How much do you sell your brain

ur family total wealth
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Those who will vote for Atiku will vote for him regardless of whether or not he attended the debate.

Similarly, those who will vote for lifelessness will vote for lifelessness regardless of whether he was buried or not.

All of you saying Atiku should have participated in the debate in order for him to sell himself and his plans for this country are just spewing gibberish.

Nigeria is not a country where debate win you votes, it's a country where votes are won by religious and ethnic sentiments.

Yorubas wants to vote for lifelessness because he promised to give them power come 2023 (as if he owns the country).

Igbos want to vote for Atiku because he promised to hand over power to the south east at the end of his tenure supposing he wins.

Hausa/Muslims wants to vote for Buhari because he's a bigot.

Only the northern Christians are truly ready to vote for who they think should lead this country.
This country is cursed beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by iamjavadem(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Is the debate's purpose to question the current administrration or tell the people what u want to do?
ArmaniUhuru:
You can not shave a Man’s head in his absence. Atiku Abubakar can not question an administration where the man at the helm of the affairs of the nation is not present to defend himself or his policies.

Apologies to Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Moghalu and to the moderator Mark Sugar.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by wale200: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Reno is a fool, wallahi! So Atiku wanted to debate coz of Buhari nt coz of the people.

Buhari that didn't come to the venue seems better than Atiku who left the venue coz Buhari wasn't there. Shior.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Zico5(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Very dumb excuse. The debate ground is an avenue to market yourself. It doesn't matter if your beggest competitor is absent. Buhari must have not attended because he knows his good works are already marketing him...

...So Atiku only showed up at the debate venue without participating. He ran from the debate like.. grin grin
His good work like valuing the lives of cows more than human, or persecution of opposition in the name of fighting corruption. Maybe u can enlighten me more cos I may be wrong
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by naijanative: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin grin at this point Mr SOWERE has my vote even if he doesn't win! Buhari dodged bullet cos he knew this young bloods including ATIKU would fry his as*!
Then ATIKU as well took cover cos there is no Buhari to pick on,so he too has to avoid the fate that is about to befall Buhari.
All this old cargos got nothing to offer! I weep for my country.
On point, thought the same.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Akpuoru: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
He simply doesn't understand what debate is. An avenue to tell your worth and capability, he saw it as an arena to verbally attack an opponent. This tells you the IQ level of people who claim to be leaders and the gullible ones see this as a smart move. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
ajon1:
Good people of Nigeria, don't be deceived in thinking Atiku will win. The supporters here on NL knows that but they are trying to save face till the end.

Whenever I see comments like this, I go through the person's post. You prove me right again. You are the 5th person I am bursting today.

4+4=2023
Wow,good job!

Who r the other people u busted today?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku has never ruled Nigeria before, so all we are hearing are hearsays until he rules Nigeria and if he messes up if he gets elected, pls follow my handle here, I will be the first to blast him.
I will use my little influence outside here to ensure I join in bringing down his government.
Likewise Atiku, Obi had never ruled Nigeria, and as Anambra Governor he was, he performed better than all past Anambra Governors before him.
But Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice and that twice were all filled with poverty, hunger, inflation leading to Naira loosing value in FOREX market, and Nigerians want to blindly vote him in again to destroy what is left of Nigeria, God don't let it happen.
Even Buhari's words and recent apperanced on national TV were all a disgrace as a president of over 200 million people.
As for Osinbajo, I would have supported him if he was the person bearing APC presidential ticket because he is smarter and more alive than lifeless Buhari.
Aside Osinbajo's recent riling out lies against former President Goodluck's government, I have no issues with Osinbajo but then, he is just a mere vice president who cannot do anything other than blowing the dilapidated trumped of Buhari.
For now, Atiku is the man for the job and if he fails to deliver, we Nigerians will shamelessly chase him out of Aso Rock, and I am convinced that Atiku will want to prove critics wrong by putting up his best.
Atiku will be the only Nigerian President to come without ovation.In the course of the next few weeks, so many natural and supernatural factors will all combine to demarket Buhari nationally and internationally, with Atiku bountifully reaping from it.
It is the way God works sometimes. When He speaks, never doubt it even if present circumstances suggest otherwise.
God has rejected Buhari for his many sins and blood of innocent souls slaughtered by herdsmen, his divisive nature and open vindictiveness against some regions, his arrogance and that of his spokespersons.
Atiku will be the president-elect come February ending. And this shall come to pass. May His will be done (Amen).
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by amia: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Atiku Fuucked up here let's not lie .. But I will still vote him since sending Buhari packing is now a civic duty
I totally disagree with u,atiku's working out on d debate because of buhari's absence is a very smart and wise move,have u imagined dat it's a set up by d buhari camp to embarrass ATIku because he will end up being ganged by d moderator and other contestant thereby taking the brunt and fall dat buhari would have taken if he had come for d debate.atiku is truly articulating well.am impressed
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by cooljoe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
So u go for an exam and your main rival for first position is not writiN that paper and for that reason u will also refuse to write? Is it not your chance to rake up more marks and beat him?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
All in mind now

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by neyobills: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Oh really and what's the wise excuse of the other absentee,he went to Campaign as if he hasn't been informed of the debate way before hand,Atiku was at the venue and he has also challenged the incumbent to choose any date and venue they deem fit if they still want a debate so the choose is yours
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by xris5050(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
If he didn't participate, then he CHICKENED OUT too.

We expect to hear his ideas and not have him attack others
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by XceptionJay: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Poor comment,you reason like somebody who has been watching NTA all his borin life.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by chosengocap: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74925883:

livelymatilda22, you've said it all!!
Look at an opposition that has such a big opportunity,
but messed up BIG time,
but since he knows he is only coming to steal and has nothing to offer, he backed odd sheepishly. 
CRIMINAL. 

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
NEVER!!

Anochie go and sit down. Pervert!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by XceptionJay: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
cooljoe:
So u go for an exam and your main rival for first position is not writiN that paper and for that reason u will also refuse to write? Is it not your chance to rake up more marks and beat him?
This is what ur dump ass should av said......you come into a ring to fight and you realise that maywhether didn't show up but bash ali is on ground too at that moment what do u expect AJ to do? Fight bash ali and kill him?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Shawnnn01: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2019
You implied all Igbo are foolish I only said the foolish ones.
Mitchewww:

And you dragged a whole tribe into it.

Seriously, are you OK?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Tycoon007(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2019
For free job opportunities update, entertainment gists, news as e dey hot, health benefits and lots more on whatssap kindly reach out 07035077624
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by Patode: 2:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Looters in PDP

Patience Jonathan is claiming the $31m traced to dubious companies are rightfully hers and she has sued the Nigerian state.
• Femi Fani-Kayode took 740million.
• Dasuki used trucks to load over $35billion from the CBN.
• Olisa Metuh took 400million.
• Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6billion naira.
• Nenadi Usman took 3.5billion naira.
• Fayose took 3billion naira.
• Obanikoro took 4billion naira.
• Olu Falae took 100million naira.
• Tony Anenih – 400million naira.
• Oritsejafor - $35million
• Former Air Chief amosu – 2billion naira.
• Lucky Igbinedion-16billion naira.
• *Bode-George and Dabo -100billion naira
• Jolly Nyame-2.4billion naira.
• Joshua Dariye-700million naira.
• *Nyesom Wike stole #4billion.
• Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
• Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
• Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32million.
• Tompolo was paid N13B for Maritime university land by NIMASA DG.

Reno Omokri should address this, to have any respect. Bloody malfeasance.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by hero2000: 2:58am On Jan 20, 2019
ajon1:

4+4=2023

Funny.

What's there to burst?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate by homirefacuny(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2019
dokie:
The debate is an assessment of the candidates.

The debate is meant to test them under same conditions that's all its about.

There are only 2 candidates in this election. Buhari and Atiku. The others are trying to make a name for themselves in history.

If you had a boxing match will you remain in the ring if your opponent is not there? Atiku is not contesting against swore or Moghalu or Hashim or Ezekwesili. He is contesting against Buhari.

If I were Atiku, I'll do the same thing.

You think it's only market women that will vote for you at the polls.?
Atiku would receive the beating of his life next month. He had a good opportunity to market himself to Nigerians but he bleeped it. We know Buhari is a failure by all standards but then Atiku played into his hands big time. Expect a landslide victory for Buhari and remember I said it.

Good day!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.