Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. (8599 Views)

Ladies; Between Your Husband Or your Mother / Ladies , Between 1 And 2 Who Would You Choose / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by javaRookie: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

This was the reason I spat on one foolish guy yesterday. undecided
And you think its a wise decision. SMH.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Nice one boss.....but what can you say abt girls from 18 yrs upward....sometimes I dey always fear to do this 18yrs girls coz I dey always feel they're still small nd its not right

I swear they are the easiest to manipulate because they are still small and inexperienced just crack a liittle joke they will be laughing like fishhead and before you know you collect their number and setup date....(dating tinz)...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Nice one boss.....but what can you say abt girls from 18 yrs upward....sometimes I dey always fear to do this 18yrs girls coz I dey always feel they're still small nd its not right

I swear they are the easiest to manipulate because they are still small and inexperienced just crack a liittle joke they will be laughing like fishhead and before you know you collect their number and setup date....(dating tinz)... I toast women in their late 20s is it now a small teenger that will be a challenge ?...s.m.h...it is a confidence thing bro....
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2019
kollinzgee:

I swear they are the easiest to manipulate because they are still small and inexperienced just crack a liittle joke they will be laughing like fishhead and before you know you collect their number and setup date....(dating tinz)... I toast women in their late 20s is it now a small teenger that will be a challenge ?...s.m.h...it is a confidence thing bro....
I dnt have problem approaching dem but I always feel somehow for them like asper say dem b small girls like them never mature
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Ire2:
Lol true girls this age like plateful guys because they are still young naive and immature so I don't bother taking to them. They have nothing to offer and I'm not interested in just pussy. Need mature ladies to join hands with to build an empire nor be chewing gum girls

Hmmmmmmm
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
I dnt have problem approaching dem but I always feel somehow for them like asper say dem b small girls like them never mature

ogade a girl of 18 is already a grown woman Bleep that shiitt some are even bigger tham their age self ,some are even smarter and more matured than a 25 year old...it doesnt matter...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmmmmm

Weiten happen undecided
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by dotunibrahim7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
kollinzgee:

ogade a girl of 18 is already a grown woman Bleep that shiitt some are even bigger tham their age self ,some are even smarter and more matured than a 25 year old...it doesnt mattekr...
okay...thanks
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

shocked

You Mean Like the Way They Spat Of Jesus' Face.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by IamPlato(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
oboy81:
People will spit On your Sons too
Remind Me!
How Many Girls Saliva have You Swallowed
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked

You Mean Like the Way They Spat Of Jesus' Face.

Woooow
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by blacq2009(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

This one you're spitting on guys like this, are you a rain maker? *smiling*
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
blacq2009:

This one you're spitting on guys like this, are you a rain maker? *smiling*

bro i bet you its a lie,who gave her the guts to dat...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by MyGeneration(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

thank God it wasn't me. The after math for bloody

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
MyGeneration:

lolzz leave her make she go slap cultist like the ones we dey for my skul,even your ancestors no fit save you...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
MyGeneration:

lolzz leave her make she go spit on cultist like the ones we dey for my skul,even your ancestors no fit save you...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by blacq2009(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
kollinzgee:

bro i bet you its a lie,who gave her the guts to dat...
Hahaha. I was just putting op's tips to a test. His tips ain't real at all.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
blacq2009:

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
blacq2009:

works for me like 80 percent ,maybe its because you are still a learner who needs to grow in the lane you dont become a pro in one day attitude is everything. bro those tips i put up there are really childish and immature.it will only work if you back it up with cool cinfidence and optimism,if you do it with no confidence and you are fearful she will sense it and it will turn her off #word.women appreciate your confidence if its real...two people can do the same thing and get a different result it all depends on individual skill ,ask yourself what makes one player better than the other even though they both have two legs?,what makes one football better than the other even though they both have eleven players?the answer is skill level and experience ,bro learn to crawl before you walk if you cant leave it and face something else...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

were you supposed to be here in the first place? truly nonsense though...
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by blacq2009(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
kollinzgee:

works for me like 80 percent ,maybe its because you are still a learner who needs to grow in the lane you dont become a pro in one day attitude is everything. bro those tips i put up there are really childish and immature.it will only work if you back it up with cool cinfidence and optimism,if you do it with no confidence and you are fearful she will sense it and it will turn her off #word.women appreciate your confidence if its real...two people can do the same thing and get a different result it all depends on individual skill ,ask yourself what makes one player better than the other even though they both have two legs?,what makes one football better than the other even though they both have eleven players?the answer is skill level and experience ,bro learn to crawl before you walk if you cant leave it and face something else...
You so believe in your tips that you had to write this plenty replying me. Anyway, I deduced two things from your reply:
1. It works for and with immature/childish minds.
2. What works for one does not for another.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
blacq2009:

You so believe in your tips that you had to write this plenty replying me. Anyway, I deduced two things from your reply:
1. It works for and with immature/childish minds.
2. What works for one does not for another.

the reply is lenghty not because of you but because of other teachabe minds that are absorbing this contents.what i teach is simple .when you are around women you like feel free to express yourself be playful,be charismatic and be proud of who you are i mean have massive selfesteem,we live in a world where most men are afraid to be themselves around women ,dare to be different and give her that memorable first impression she rearly gets from guys and before you know she opens up for you because you are different and because you takes life simple .and if she doesnt respond because she lacks sense of humour or probably she having a bad day or maybe she is a lesbian just let her be and move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by blacq2009(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
kollinzgee:

the reply is lenghty not because of you but because of other teachabe minds that are absorbing this contents.what i teach is simple .when you are around women you like feel free to express yourself be playful,be charismatic and be proud of who you are i mean have massive selfesteem,we live in a world where most men are afraid to be themselves around women ,dare to be different and give her that memorable first impression she rearly gets from guys and before you know she opens up for you because you are different and because you takes life simple .and if she doesnt respond because she lacks sense of humour or probably she having a bad day or maybe she is a lesbian just let her be and move on.
OK. You win.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
blacq2009:
OK. You win.
ok go stop discouraging others....
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by blacq2009(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
kollinzgee:

ok go stop discouraging others....
OK. I'll also "go and sin no more".
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by habsydiamond(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

ah ah!!!! Madam, makaway... Why u go spit on a guy bvos he toast u...u be cobra or cat
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by Abortions: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

U cant try that shit on me baby. D speed u would use to wash off the spit would be faster than usain. U will even buy me suya as compensation but i no go collect.
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by amgr8(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

lolzzzz nxt time dear, just ignore him if u're not interested in the conversation
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by kollinzgee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
amgr8:

lolzzzz
nxt time dear, just ignore him if u're not interested in the conversation

cant believe you guys believe what she did that who gave her the guts..
Re: How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. by mark3102: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Paxie55:
Nonsense.

Ah madam paxie, are you saying you don't like jokes or guys walking up to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With No Strings Attached? / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.