Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

He's Not Convinced I Love Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (8600 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Tatian(f): 11:35pm On May 25, 2011
My boyfriend is not convinced I love him and am I don't kn how else to do that. Pls I need tips on how to do this. Pls I don't want to hear anything about sex because i know sex is not love.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 11:37pm On May 25, 2011
Sex is the real love for your information
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by african1(f): 11:39pm On May 25, 2011
If he doesn't believe then leave him!!! What more can you do? He is being too much?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 25, 2011
@poster

some women ot there think that calling him everyday is a sign of love so i am just wondering: what have you done to "convince him" that you loved him?!
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by livedit(f): 11:58pm On May 25, 2011
undecided  I'm not too sure how to answer this with the limited information provided?  What kind of situation or event that occured that brought about this issue of him not believing you love him?  Has he always been this insecure?  Did he just start saying you don't love him out the blue?  This subject could go either way.  

Have you tried asking him HIS definition of what LOVE is??  Do you feel he loves you?  I'm not the one into trying to "convince" anybody about my feelings  for them.  Either they know, or they don't.  They will know by my actions.  Love IS an action word.  If you know in your heart that you love this guy and prove it everytime you are with him then it's nothing you can do to convince him.  He will continue to believe what he wants to believe.  To me, the more you try, the more desperate and "fake" it's going to appear.  

Have you tried sitting down quietly and maturely and discussing why he feel this way?  It could be he feels a need is not being met.  Or, maybe feeling down on his luck or depressed about something, don't even have to necessarily have to do with you as to why he feels "unloved".  It could be something simple or it could be that he is "playing you" by running some kind of guilt trip for his own selfish reason.  We don't know.  Obviously, this is really bothering you and something you need to get down to the root of before it fester out into other parts of your relationship.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 12:00am On May 26, 2011
@OP It's not by force, you want kill urself in the name of 'love', abeg him sef what has he done to 'prove' his lovvuu oo? undecided tongue
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

some women ot there think that calling him everyday is a sign of love so i am just wondering: what have you done to "convince him" that you loved him?!

Nice 1. Am also interested to know the answer to the above question

Pweety4me:

@OP It's not by force, you want kill urself in the name of 'love', abeg him sef what has he done to 'prove' his lovvuu oo? undecided tongue

My friend love is not for everybody, so move over
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by jackpot(f): 3:30am On May 26, 2011
High_Chief:

what?

**FAINTS**
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HaveSense1(m): 3:46am On May 26, 2011
What have you done to try to "convince" him?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On May 26, 2011
High_Chief:

What?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2011
Tatian:

My boyfriend is not convinced I love him and am I don't kn how else to do that. Pls I need tips on how to do this. Pls I don't want to hear anything about sex because i know sex is not love.

Of course sex is out of it.Did he personally/categorically tell u that he is not convinced,or u just deduced from his attitude?My advice to u is that,pls don't try to convince him of anything ok(what if in d process of convincing,he demands sex?).Just be yourself ok wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2011
@Tatian.In law,for u to convict a criminal u need to PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT,but in Civil matter,Just on the balance of probability or preponderance of evidence. Just stick to civil(On a lighter note) wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by hollandis(f): 7:19am On May 26, 2011
@Honsule
What the Zap are you yapping about? Are you out of your frigging mind?
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by jackpot(f): 7:34am On May 26, 2011
^^do you want him to ban your disrespectful and friggin arse? Lol
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

What?

What do you know about love? How can you advise someone on what you dont know
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 3:15pm On May 26, 2011
^^Ok, atleast i can take that from some1 that knows NOTHING about me! smiley
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by forkadict(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2011
honsule:

@Tatian.In law,for u to convict a criminal u need to PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT,but in Civil matter,Just on the balance of probability or preponderance of evidence. Just stick to civil(On a lighter note) wink wink wink

Abeg na which supreme court you talk say you dey? Our naija supreme court? Chei our court don suffer! See as you yarn go, yarn come and you no make sense at the end of the day. No be lawyers suppose fit yarn well pass Wetin you dey try yarn sef wey guys no understand you? Try talk am for yoruba or hausa or ibo. Guys suppose fit understand
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

Abeg na which supreme court you talk say you dey? Our naija supreme court? Chei our court don suffer! See as you yarn go, yarn come and you no make sense at the end of the day. No be lawyers suppose fit yarn well pass Wetin you dey try yarn sef wey guys no understand you? Try talk am for yoruba or hausa or ibo. Guys suppose fit understand
lmaooooo, i tire for d guy o.wiv dis rate i wonder if hin don win any case sef grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by 190: 3:30pm On May 26, 2011
grin grin
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by bamaiyiO(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2011
Convicing a guy that you really love him is to earn his trust. Sometimes your actions can make him doubt your love.
Advise, don't you ever think having s3x with him will make him love you. Just be yourself
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by HighChief4(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Ok, atleast i can take that from some1 that knows NOTHING about me! smiley

Whatever that makes you sleep well at night. I have read you so many times and you know nothing about love. Punto
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Tosinville(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
Poster, tell him "do u know i can die for you" & if he ask you to prove it then prove that to him by committing suicide by putting noose around ur neck & hang up. I bet your memory will always be in his heart and he'll never get married to any other lady till he stop breathing. Shekinah!
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by BABE3: 6:36pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

lmaooo-- I was gonna give the dude the same reply but it wasn't gonna be as funny as this.

@OP: Ask the dude what he wants you to do, to make him believe you're in love with him---
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

lmaooooo, i tire for d guy o.wiv dis rate i wonder if hin don win any case sef grin grin grin grin

u are still in WONDERLAND when u are back to real life the name 'Honsule' (Res ipsa loquitur)shd ring a bell in your ears,or try google wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2011
fork adict:

I will try to post in lay man's language nxt time ok. wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2011
jackpot:

^^do you want him to ban your disrespectful and friggin arse? Lol

I have no Territorial Jurisdiction to ban him here,otherwise he will appeal wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by honsule(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2011
hollandis:

@Honsule
What the Zap are you yapping about? Are you out of your frigging mind?

your post is encapsulated by question marks.Hope i didn't lock any of your thread. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Take it easy bro,bcoz your sarcastic acerbic words could cause tension in the house wink wink wink wink
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Beync(f): 9:51pm On May 26, 2011
My friend once told me that most guys would never believ that you luv them except you give them sex. if your bfriend is one that thinks like that, then he may be having some doubt about your luv for him because you said you dont know wat else you will do to make him believ you meaning you hav done virtually everythin except sex.
Maybe you should asked him so you can know exactly wat you are not doing, but if it's sex then discuss why you dont want it now see if he will reason with you. Anyhow, dont think you can pls a man who is not married to you with sex.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by r231(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2011
honsule:

Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2011
High_Chief:

Whatever that makes you sleep well at night. [size=20pt]I have read you so many times[/size] and you know nothing about love. Punto

Stalker ALERT!! cheesy

By the way what is love oo?Mr. i 2 sabi love?
smiley
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 26, 2011
Beync:

My friend once told me that most guys would never believ that you luv them except you give them sex. if your bfriend is one that thinks like that, then he may be having some doubt about your luv for him because you said you dont know wat else you will do to make him believ you meaning you hav done virtually everythin except sex.
Maybe you should asked him so you can know exactly wat you are not doing, but if it's sex then discuss why you dont want it now see if he will reason with you.

the above bolded is true BECAUSE this woman would have to have a very good reason why she wouldnt want to hand over the toto while claiming to love her man. unless her love had "conditions".
as we all know: MEN NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO LOVE while WOMEN NEED TO LOVE TO MAKE LOVE.

too many people out there are talking about LOVE but most have absolutely NO IDEA about what it means or even how it feels.
Re: He's Not Convinced I Love Him. by Pweety4me(f): 10:04pm On May 26, 2011
I know a lot more about the "love" your mother did NOT have 4 you bruh undecided

Seriously how can you come on a forum & start telling people what 2 fcking do?r u madttt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.