Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside (2457 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Bibyance: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Am telling you guys now. Not every fine girl you see is good. Just like my ex that I dumped today. Very fine outside with fine eyes, like Agbani Darego. But inside, she's as stinky as they come. Vengeful, uncouth and without class inside. I admit, I was attracted by her beauty. But once I saw the inside, I knew I had to run.
Some of you out there will start running after any fine girl like a chicken. Take this as a warning. Once you see a fine girl, look twice. Not everything is as fine. You should understand she may be fine outside, but be totally ugly inside. Take care as you go out to hunt undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by madone: 2:33am On Jan 20, 2019
cheesy I hate to see brothers heart broken

1 Like

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by ubunja(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2019
madone:
cheesy I hate to see brothers heart broken
but you are smiling
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by dairo123: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2019
I don't understand. Tell us what happened so i will know what to comment. Haba
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by chiommy123(f): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Tell us what you did to that beautiful girl that brought out the demon in her

1 Like

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Gaspardd(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Thats like 90% of naija girls, but those re the type of girls i love to meet tho. Beatiful on d outside and empty on the inside but good in bed. Our relationship is always short but very intense, just like a beautiful flower that blosoms in the morning and withers at night.

8 Likes

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Will that stop them from chasing fine girls? No.

A man once told me that he will rather marry a beautiful woman with bad character than an ugly woman with good character, that bad character can be changed with time(which is true), but beauty cannot be changed. This guy date only beautiful women cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by NUJABEZ: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2019
chiommy123:
Tell us what you did to that beautiful girl that brought out the demon in her

Why should she be a demon in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by bullabong(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Look brother,its not about looks but character. There are ugly girls with ugly characters too. #teamfinegirls

2 Likes

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by bullabong(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Gaspardd:
Thats like 90% of naija girls, but those re the type of girls i love to meet tho. Beatiful on d outside and empty on the inside but good in bed. Our relationship is always short but very intense, just like a beautiful flower that blosoms in the morning and withers at night.
Where do you peeps get these exaggerated figures?90%?

1 Like

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Gaspardd(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2019
bullabong:
Where do you peeps get these exaggerated figures?90%?

I bet u re part of pple that has a gf who is very intelligent and has so much to offer apart from her boobs right? Well as long as u do not check her msges or listen to her friends gossips, u will be doing just fine.
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by dingbang(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
I dont think he is talking about character, but the dirty nature of some beautiful girls. Their kitchens and toilets could be so dirty.
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by bullabong(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

I bet u re part of pple that has a gf who is very intelligent and has so much to offer apart from her boobs right? Well as long as u do not check her msges or listen to her friends gossips, u will be doing just fine.
sure she is intelligent. Why would i check my girls phone when i am neither holy nor a saint? But if her secrets ever blow open tru her own fault which they surely will,then i have to be a man and keep on walking. Not a hard feeling.
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Gaspardd(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
bullabong:
sure she is intelligent. Why would i check my girls phone when i am neither holy nor a saint? But if her secrets ever blow open tru her own fault which they surely will,then i have to be a man and keep on walking. Not a hard feeling.
Goodluck with your love bro. I hope it leads to happy ever after marriage
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:

A man once told me that he will rather marry a beautiful woman with bad character than an ugly woman with good character, that bad character can be changed with time(which is true), but beauty cannot be changed. This guy date only beautiful women cheesy.
Aunty is true oooo who no like beautiful women tongue
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Splinz(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:

Says who?

Have you not seen accident victims who were once very beautiful before their sad tragedy?

And of course, those afflicted and bruised by poverty. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by pryme(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
More often than not, beauty is always present to cover something ugly.
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by oboy81: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:

See how You Open Dirty teeth Smiling at Your Foolishness
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by oboy81: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Splinz:

Says who?

Have you not seen accident victims who were once very beautiful before their sad tragedy?

And of course, those afflicted and bruised by poverty. smiley
What About Sicknesses that Can plague anyone?

The Book of proverbs advices us That you should not waste time replying a Stupid Person happy sunday Bro
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Bibyance: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2019
dingbang:
I dont think he is talking about character, but the dirty nature of some beautiful girls. Their kitchens and toilets could be so dirty.
Bro, I'm talking about her character. Always frowning. Can never see herself do wrong. You are always the one at fault, even when she's doing the craziest of stunts. Then when you distance yourself, she comes back begging and apologizing. It's a cycle. Such emotional trauma. The only thing fine about her is just her face, body and legs. Everything else is horrible. And she wants me to marry her? Marry ko, Maria ni.

Guys just be careful out there. These hoes can be crazy, especially the beautiful ones. Don't be attracted to just the beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Men always go for beauty. Even pastors
Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Bibyance:

Bro, I'm talking about her character. Always frowning. Can never see herself do wrong. You are always the one at fault, even when she's doing the craziest of stunts. Then when you distance yourself, she comes back begging and apologizing. It's a cycle. Such emotional trauma. The only thing fine about her is just her face, body and legs. Everything else is horrible. And she wants me to marry her? Marry ko, Maria ni.

Guys just be careful out there. These hoes can be crazy, especially the beautiful ones. Don't be attracted to just the beauty.
Bibyance, you're heroic! The begging and apology is because you haven't married her yet.
After marriage you'll be the one begging after each "dirty" episode.
She'll abuse you until you're empty and lose your brain. She then turns everyone against you.
Cheers bro!
Congrax!

1 Like

Re: Fine Outside, But Extremely Ugly Inside by bullabong(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

Goodluck with your love bro. I hope it leads to happy ever after marriage
Hahaha! U funny,well thanks for d good wish.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / What SLANG Did You Learn In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.