Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office (2453 Views)

Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by Natasha117: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Being an officer of law comes with so many good tidings and gesture, even at home. Men are more respectful of women who are officers and we all know the reason. Some are even afraid of getting married to ladies who are law officers for fear of the unknown.

This photo of a man bending down to tie shoelace of his wife who happens to be an officer of the law is making rounds and some critics says the man displays weakness by such act.

The humble man can be seen tying the shoelace while the wife watch with her leg rested on a stool to ease his work.

What do you make of this, do you think a man should go down this low?

See the photo here: http://toktok9ja.com/viral-photo-of-husband-bending-down-to-tie-shoelace-of-his-wife-who-is-an-officer/
Re: Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by respect80(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Is it this small picture you cannot post here?

My people below is the pix jare....

BTW, tying his wife's shoelace does not mean the man stooped so low. It all depends on the mindset he has before doing it. Therefore, since none of us is living with or close to them, it will be irrational to conclude.
It even looks like a fancy pix showcasing affection.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by donbachi(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Dis one na low?..there is no low lower than going low with tongue to dry clean that down below.
Re: Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by respect80(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
donbachi:
Dis one na low?..there is no low lower than going low with tongue to dry clean that down below.

You better shut up before puna eaters attack you this early Monday grin
Re: Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by Freestainworld(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2019
this kind people know how to deceive women die☺ , my brother you are a great tier.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2019
It might be love.

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Long In Bed / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me! / Am I Been Deceived?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.