Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos (20018 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Passionate888: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afonja's, very wicked set of people.. Thank God na most of them sha, not all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by QBA2DWORLD(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
wetdick:
i am taking notes

Where are the Feminists and Social justice warriors

Another woman brutalising a 13 years old house girl (abuse of power)

is having a 13 years old maid, not slavery and child exploitation?

You won't see them here. But when it's time to shout men are scum they will appear

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
seniormallam:
I didn't let my wife get a maid even after she has finalized everything with d maids parent, I cancelled it immediately she told me, my wife that I know can Vex for Africa, biko to avoid story that touch, but this woman here needs mental evaluation, #10?
Thank God you refused o. You would have ended up keeping constant malice with her because of this kind of thing. The house will not even be comfortable for you anytime she starts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by oyi1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
bluefilm:

But Seun's mods/antispam bot has finally done it for you.

Congrats.
Exactly bro. That's how Nigeria is gonna win world cup one day

2 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by PlanckTime: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
AFONJAS AND WICKEDNESS TO THEIR FELLOW AFONJAS, HMM

NO WONDER THEIR ANCESTOR(AFONJA) SOLD THEIR THRONE TO IMMIGRANT FULANI HERDSMEN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
The damage this report has done to her image is irredeemable, look at what shes done to herself because of #10

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
QBA2DWORLD:

You won't see them here. But when it's time to shout men are scum they will appear

no, mind them, they are all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Passionate888:
The women head dey spark well well. They too like trouble. I de dodge any kind argument with them.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by dollar124(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
If u believe this news then u can believe anything
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by gaby(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyi1:
This 2 niggers above me have denied me of my FTC for almost 6yrs on nairaland. There is God o

And you finally got the FTC..lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by bluefilm: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyi1:

Exactly bro. That's how Nigeria is gonna win world cup one day

You are right.

This is how it will happen.

Brazil and Argentina will fail to qualify.

Belgium, England and Germany will be disqualified because of racism.

France will ban African players in their team.

Then the title will be automatically awarded to Nigeria...

Say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by TIGRITIS: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
sorry. But my mum is not Yoruba...
I never said she is because I know she must be a pig.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I never said she is because I know she must be a pig.
you mean your mother is as dirty as a pig... Tell me something I don't know...

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dareal90s:
u dey suck their kitten?
I never wan die... It's suicidal..

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by TIGRITIS: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you mean my mother is as dirty as a pig... Tell me something I don't know...
Yes, you are right. Of course she must be among those ones aptly described by your god as such, or do you want to disagree with your god?
Point of correction. She is not just dirty as a pig, she is a pig, kanu said so, not me. Who am I to question the god?
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by suaveBrother(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
... cry...
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Essential(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
Yoruba women.. They are not only dirty.. They are also heartless like their brothers...
this is why i agree with yoruba and hausa that the Igbos are foolish and stupid people. Imagine fighting civil war without food and ipod fighting soldiers with stick and bottle. Your leaders should build more primary school instead of allow you to start selling pure water as an infant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Kdon2: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
Yoruba women.. They are not only dirty.. They are also heartless like their brothers...

You memory card has been damaged beyond repair,otherwise you will think better.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

Child of hate.. You should have been aborted.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyi1:
This 2 niggers above me have denied me of my FTC for almost 6yrs on nairaland. There is God o
What exactly do you have to say? What is so important about you being the first to comment? This is an unhealthy addiction. Why not go and do something in the real world? Bake bread, iron clothes, clean your room/house. Physically help somebody with an activity instead of looking for a cheap virtual popularity by writing unchecked comments on your phone?
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
sorry. But my mum is not Yoruba...

Your mother is s a Fvcking Wh0re, no one can explain your origin.. Not even that Wh0re that spat you out of her smelly hairy Cvnt.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
manmoraskk:
Let take evil out of the people and they will be alright.
Take the evil out how?
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bidobado1:

Child of hate.. You should have been aborted.
Do you know that abortion is murder? You are murdering a human being that has not even had the chance to see daylight?
Do you know YOU were also inside your mother's womb?
Instead of writing foolish and sinful insults at each other, why not just drop the phone and go out to do some other activity?
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Can somebody please report the bastard to the authorities before she will kill the innocent girl with her wickedness cool
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Passionate888:
Don't generalise. Each person will stand before God alone for judgment. Not in groups of tribes. Each person will account for his/her deeds ALONE.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just #10 nawa o, that's poverty in display.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
uuzba:

Do you know that abortion is murder? You are murdering a human being that has not even had the chance to see daylight?
Do you know YOU were also inside your mother's womb?
Instead of writing foolish and sinful insults at each other, why not just drop the phone and go out to do some other activity?

Why don't you shut the Fvck up and piss off.
That should be an interesting activity for you, Cvnt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by kilojoDesigns: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Women are...
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by DalexAlex: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
need a writer asap. Message me on 08177154127
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Because of #10 kai I can never be that heartless (God forbid). She does not have kids or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / 5 Persons Kidnapped By Killers Of Efcc Chiko In Rivers State, Released (Photos) / Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.