Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert (58239 Views)

From Jihad To Jesus: The Incredible Story Of Mohamad Faridi (photos) / Jihad To Jesus:#10yearchallenge Photos Of Faridi, A Christian Convert From Islam / 10years Challenge; From Jihad To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
tears of joy rolling down my eyes!

Islam is a demonic organization and a disease to humanity!

give your life to Christ Jesus and leave that barbaric religion called Islam.

a religion base on violence foundation cannot build a nation

What a low!! Why are you guys filled with hate and bigotry. He converted from one slavery religion to another which was his choice and should be respected but what do you have to say? Attack Islam, is that what you are taught in your church now?

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by heavicent: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:
He was a killer, and now a robber. Lols...come beat me, I dey house. Females only please.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery Details in my signature
hope the laptops are not equally robbed. lol
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by heavicent: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:
He was a killer, and now a robber. Lols...come beat me, I dey house. Females only please.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery Details in my signature
MrSix:

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by kid7soccer(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
He is now uglier with Jesus Christ.

Looked fresher & better off with Lucifer.

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits angry
you need Jesus

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HenryInno1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:

I shame for u
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by HenryInno1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Let this serve as an example to all those still wallowing in the bondage of Christianity. It's never too late to change your ways.

*spits angry
Tufiakwa
Just negodu?
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Jaqenhghar: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
I thought muslims said no one converts from Islam to christianity

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by STARGREEN(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Respect other people religion.

I'm an a atheist by the way
Please believe you me God exist. I'm a witness.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by STARGREEN(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
I thought muslims said no one converts from Islam to christianity
This shouldn't be your concern but to praise God for the wonders of his being. Its never easy

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Toosure70: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
you call is his former religion Lucifer? I pity you o.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by samisj4real(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who believes that very guy is PAUL KELLERMAN of PRISON BREAK?

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by najib632(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
Surah 19:71: “It is the
inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to
hell.” (Sarwar)
And the very next verse tells us:
Surah 19:72:
“Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall)
“Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)
Hahahahaha...... Your actions show your deep ignorance and carelessness, but you're totally wrong and you have been deceived because the translation is wrong. Sir what you just did is exactly how the Jihadists(Terrorists) behave, they just cite on verse and come to a conclusion without reading the preceding and exceeding verses, so how won't people like this declare verdicts that are against Islam?

Here goes, the verses will explain themselves, the name of the chapter is Maryam make sure you read it after this post:

وَيَقُولُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَإِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوْفَ أُخْرَجُ حَيًّا

(Sahih International)
And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 66

أَوَلَا يَذْكُرُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئًا

(Sahih International)
Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 67

أَوَلَا يَذْكُرُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئًا

فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا

(Sahih International)
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 68

ثُمَّ لَنَنْزِعَنَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ عِتِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 69

ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 70

وَإِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا

(Sahih International)
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 71

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 72

وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَقَامًا وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيًّا

(Sahih International)
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 73

وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثًا وَرِئْيًا

(Sahih International)
And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 74

قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُنْدًا

(Sahih International)
Say, "Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 75

وَيَزِيدُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اهْتَدَوْا هُدًى ۗ وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ مَرَدًّا

(Sahih International)
And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance, and the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for recourse.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 76

So you see make sure you do a critical and open minded research because there's so much lie' s about Islam on the web and on the Media, why don't they ever show Muslim scholars that condemn terrorists, they even do so by providing evidence from the Qur'an and Hadith, if you're not still convinced on the innocence of Over 1.6 billion people to just a few thousands then you have a big problem, Muslims are the ones that have suffered from terrorism the most, it is the injustice of the Media that turns the story upside down.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by asmovic(m): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:
He was a killer, and now a robber.
Lols...come beat me, I dey house. Females only please.

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
and you expect people like me to patronize you? carry your market go advertise to your like minds.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by theapeman4: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollah2:

What a low!! Why are you guys filled with hate and bigotry. He converted from one slavery religion to another which was his choice and should be respected but what do you have to say? Attack Islam, is that what you are taught in your church now?

hey! Shut up there will you?

Compare to all the terrorist bombing! Just this one lunatic claiming Christan.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Omudia11: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
The guy only posted his before and after ,
what is your problem with that? He was a jihadist and is no longer one, meaning that he has repented from killing innocent people. Isn't that a huge testimony? Why do you freaks think you have a say whenever someone leaves Islam and posts it?
Sterope:
Jihadist Terrorist with no beard and bushy hair and is that a uniform he is putting on? I really don't understand why some converts cannot move on. The muslim that once a Christian; the atheist that once a Christian, the muslim turned atheist that loves bacon now; the jew turned Christian-most of them can't get enough attention from idi.ots egging them on.
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Zzyy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Lol are u a comedian grin grin

*spits angry
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Omudia11: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
You made no sense.

Also, learn proper use of words so you don't go sounding like a broken record.
KingOfAllIgbos:

Read the comment again....slowly this time
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
hey! Shut up there will you?

Compare to all the terrorist bombing! Just this one lunatic claiming Christan.

Don't cry! They are always lunatics when Christians carries out terrorism, lol

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by malvisguy212: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
najib632:
Hahahahaha...... Your actions show your deep ignorance and carelessness, but you're totally wrong and you have been deceived because the translation is wrong. Sir what you just did is exactly how the Jihadists(Terrorists) behave, they just cite on verse and come to a conclusion without reading the preceding and exceeding verses, so how won't people like this declare verdicts that are against Islam?

Here goes, the verses will explain themselves, the name of the chapter is Maryam make sure you read it after this post:

وَيَقُولُ الْإِنْسَانُ أَإِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوْفَ أُخْرَجُ حَيًّا

(Sahih International)
And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 66

(Sahih International)
Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 67

فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَاطِينَ ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيًّا

(Sahih International)
So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 68

ثُمَّ لَنَنْزِعَنَّ مِنْ كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَٰنِ عِتِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 69

ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 70

وَإِنْ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَقْضِيًّا

(Sahih International)
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 71

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا وَنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا

(Sahih International)
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 72

وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَقَامًا وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيًّا

(Sahih International)
And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 73

وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثًا وَرِئْيًا

(Sahih International)
And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 74

قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُنْدًا

(Sahih International)
Say, "Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 75

وَيَزِيدُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ اهْتَدَوْا هُدًى ۗ وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ مَرَدًّا

(Sahih International)
And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance, and the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for recourse.

-Sura Maryam, Ayah 76

So you see make sure you do a critical and open minded research because there's so much lie' s about Islam on the web and on the Media, why don't they ever show Muslim scholars that condemn terrorists, they even do so by providing evidence from the Qur'an and Hadith, if you're not still convinced on the innocence of Over 1.6 billion people to just a few thousands then you have a big problem, Muslims are the ones that have suffered from terrorism the most, it is the injustice of the Media that turns the story upside down.
you have said nothing. Surah 19:71 say : “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to
hell.”

who is the " everyone of you" refer to? Note carefully the wordings of Surah 19:72 regarding those pious Muslims who are sent there:
“We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and
leave the evil-doers crouching there.”

You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this rescue operation will only take place on "judgment Day. until then – for centuries – pious Muslims will be consumed by the fires of Hell .

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by theapeman4: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollah2:

Don't cry! They are always lunatics when Christians carries out terrorism, lol
and there are always 77 virgins in heaven when Muslims carries out terrorism's, lol
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Goztino(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ooduavoice:
some folks wont like this

Please I don't understand the pix
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Omudia11:

Omudia11 to his useless father:

You made no sense.

Also, learn proper use of words so you don't go sounding like a broken record.

I agree with you. Must have been VERY useless

PS - my posts are limited to the intelligent. Don't feel bad being excluded.

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
and there are always 77 virgins in heaven when Muslims carries out terrorism's, lol

The Christians need those virgins too hence their terrorist attacks lol
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
STARGREEN:

which of the God?
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by theapeman4: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollah2:

The Christians need those virgins too hence their terrorist attacks lol
nayy! we don't believe in the concept of fvcking in heaven so hence any terrorist attack are been indoctrinated by Muhammed fellowers

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
nayy! we don't believe in the concept of fvcking in heaven so hence any terrorist attack are been indoctrinated by Muhammed fellowers

lol. you can continue deceiving yourself and your likes

Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by Kdon2: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

To change into becoming mass murderer you mean? The joke is on you! What a sick life
Re: Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert by ollah2: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
STARGREEN:

And he watched while this serial killer killed innocent people so he can send them to hell fire because they didn't accept jesus while this murderer will go to heaven since he is now a christian right?

Can't you see how great and loving our God is?

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59