Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Do You Want To Make Money From Your Smartphone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Make Money From Your Smartphone? (471 Views)

Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone / Make Money From Watching You Tube Videos / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money From Your Smartphone? by mccben4(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
I bring you good news.What good news? You might wonder. Let me go straight to the points.

*What Giftal is all about!*�����‍�

_It Is a platform where u watch and upload videos and still earn at the same time._

*How Giftal World Works*���

_1). Watching videos (#1 per view)_�‍���

_2). Commenting on videos (#2)_�‍���

_3). Sharing of sponsored post on your Facebook timeline (#50)_�‍���

_4). Daily login bonus (#50)_�‍���

_5). Registration bonus (#300) one time_�‍���

_6). Uploading vidoes (#100)_�‍���

_7). Bringing people to register with your link (#1,200 per Person)_�‍���

_8). Registration fee (#1,700) one time_�‍���

9). The first person to comment on our daily sponsor post will get #500 airtime daily._��

Payment is made every week with minimum of 1200 and above �
You can chat me on Whatsapp for more info 08137138997
With giftalworld no more insufficient funds

(1) (Reply)

Durable Bedsheets For Sale / Are You In Plateau/jos ? / Need Help With Football Viewing Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.